European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2C-B thread 2020

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
Can't stand 2c-b pills, every milligram counts with this stuff (and they were always weak as out).

I have white and pink powder, both HCl.

Last year I had brown HBR and you needed an extra 3-5mg or so depending on dose (I tend to dose around 22-23mg).

Can't stand 2c-b pills, every milligram counts with this stuff (and they were always weak as out).

I have white and pink powder, both HCl.

Last year I had brown HBR and you needed an extra 3-5mg or so depending on dose (I tend to dose around 22-23mg).
Wish I could get the powder as it's much better

I used to love snorting 2cb. Orally never got that hit psychedelic rush from it. Burn was terrible but effects were so much pronounced. Orally alot more gentle i found. Never tried the pills. Would prob hate snorting alot of filler

You still got blue PlayStation pills? That is impressive will power! I liked those pills back in 2004 and most of the pills around the early noughties were like those ones in Sheffield. For the record they always felt very speedy to me, not at all like MDA even in large doses.

yup - 2 survivors :D

sounds about right on the date range... there were green ones as well.

Blue ones are my all time favs... pretty sure I posted pictures of these a while ago in one of the pill threads.

Blue playstations are my all time favourites as well. Are people sure they contained any MDMA? I've had mixtures many a time, ratios varying in both directions, and these were easily the strongest MDA ratio I've had, either way.

I was walking home (kicked out club for being wrecked) and had my weirdest and only experience with potentially shadow people, or actual rajis trying to get me. Got home and was pulling buckets that disappeared, watching orbs float round, watching my frame of reference skip to the side, etc etc. I'll have to go through my old posts and see what I missed.

I've got a gram of wedinos verified MDA though. :love:

haha... yeah, guess so.

I remember hearing people talk about the pills they did "back in the day" and how they'd love to have some one last time... so I started keeping 2 of every one I got, one for me and one for a friend when that "do you remember ... <insert fav pill from back in the day>.. pill? I wish we could do them again"...chat happened, to which I could say "well.. funny you should say that" :D :D

Which means I have 40 or so different pills from early 2000s, all in pairs... along with another 15 or so that are individuals from various dates up until today. I still add to it from time to time when something interesting comes along (I very rarely ever do pills, mostly just crystals these days)

There are a couple that have gone a bit manky (pink kangeroos and yellow diamonds) but pretty sure both of these got wet.... otherwise, it's a mint condition set.

I'll post up the full set in individual photos in their own thread as not to derail this thread any more :)

My friend also had a pill collection, he was trying to think of a way to sell it at one point but I'm sure he started eating them.

Are you saying the the blue plastations are gone/damaged? Please post them.

you have the pink love hearts from back maybe 2002-2005? they are amazing :D

you have the pink love hearts from back maybe 2002-2005? they are amazing :D

Yeah I remember these being MDA too. :D

Pink cherries too. I might have had some around 2002-2005, but the last MDA I had was around 2007-2008, and it's also the last type of MDA pill that I saw reliably recorded as being MDA in the UK. Bought them off a tall guy called high tower who me and my best mate used to (unbeknownst to him) use to find each other in the club. "meet me at hightower in five". Sold me them out of the back of a car after doing standard MDMA, and the first indication they were the other preferred molecule was when I was convinced a person riding past on a bicycle was a borrower.

can you remember the shrek 2s? sure those were MDA, but high dose MDMA can get quite intense aswell so i always wanted to try MDA pure crystal

but high dose MDMA can get quite intense aswell so i always wanted to try MDA pure crystal

It's incredible how so few people know this or have experienced it. I think it might be the old MDMA > MDA enzyme deficiency at work for some.

I totally trip my tits off and get visuals off enough MDMA. Just nowhere near as much and as frequently as MDA. We should probably take this to the MDA thread, mainly because it's my baby, partly because of nostalgia, and also because I have some hope those chemists will see it and wake the fuck up! =D

FTR from what I can see, many people are importing 2c-b from the EU in powder form and doing their own prints in the UK for DNM's, and the same thing's going on with 4-aco-dmt and MDMA pills. From feedback I've seen, the 2c-b pills completely vary in quality. Most seem to be 20-25mg but I highly doubt the pressing is very professional.

IMO an optimal, basic dose of 2c-b HCL is 22-23mg for 99% of people. The only pills I ever had (<2010) were like 18-20mg, and barely perceptible. If you try and dose the HBR at 22-23mg, it will probably also be barely perceptible. A little bump of ket can generally kick it in nicely, if you're for some reason hovering around the periphery.

TLDR: Buy your own powder and cap it up yourself. Far more reliable, repeatable & safe. With 2c-b, every 1-2mg is a slightly different level.

Yeah the bubble ones. They were all amazing pills. Very small too. Were probably my fave pills ever. Jealous 🤣