• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2c-b-fly uk

didnt like the fly though only tried once at 15 mg but if i had the dosh i would buy all the 1p-eth-lad available as i really loved it. I used to hold up the superman acid from the start of the eighties as my gold standard but 200ug of the 1p eth-lad was pretty close and i cant believe how smooth the trip was but do bear in mind that i have only tried it once as its pure gold dust what i have left

Oh aye, weren't you saying that it made you quite nauseous?

I've never sampled the 1P-ETH-LAD; how would you say it compares to the 1p-LSD, if you've taken that?

didnt like the fly though only tried once at 15 mg but if i had the dosh i would buy all the 1p-eth-lad available as i really loved it. I used to hold up the superman acid from the start of the eighties as my gold standard but 200ug of the 1p eth-lad was pretty close and i cant believe how smooth the trip was but do bear in mind that i have only tried it once as its pure gold dust what i have left

Heh, I remember the Superman tabs as well. I seem to recall it was very visual with no headfuckery...

yeah the fly i felt sick the whole time i still have a few pellets left so i have not given up yet but still have al-lad,lsz, 1p-lsd and my 1p eth-lad and they all come above that in my priorities. Again as i have only tried it once i cant say for sure its better than 1p-lsd but that trip certainly was better that all those i have just mentioned.

yes the superman was very speedy for me too. i think that was the one of the blotters caught in the operation julie

Didn't make me nauseous at all, though I'm a shitter rather than a puker when it comes to drugs kicking in. :D

Unfortunately, I am occasionally both simultaneously :( It's always rather interesting if this happens when I'm tripping, especially if the strain of vomiting has also caused my nose to bleed :\

My reasons for wanting to get some 2C-B-FLY are a bit pretentious. I just kind of want to add it to my list. I plan to go through the list someday and write down my subjective experiences with each drug, for my own satisfaction.

How does 2c-b-fly compare to 2ci?
Because thats what I've had the most experience on I've not had much 2cb. I've had great visuals on 2ci and audio enhancements, with music and everyday sounds. My friend got freaked out at the sound of the kettle boiling in the kitchen when we were in the another room, and the sound of water coming out of a tap got me intrigued for far too long.
Ill be trying some soon as I have finally procured some just before the ban.

How does anyone compare this to 2ci? because thats what I've had the most experience on ive not had much 2cb. But, I've had great visuals on 2ci and audio enhancements, with music and everyday sounds (my friend got freaked out at the sound of the kettle boiling in the kitchen when we were in the another room, and the sound of water coming out of a tap got me intrigued for far too long) Ill be trying soon as I have finally procured some just before the ban.

Anyone tried this in combination with LSD? I only bought 100mg and wondering if an lsd microdose would improve the experience?