European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2c-b-fly uk

jamesc81

Bluelighter
Recieved an email this morning alerting me of the availability of this rare compound, Ann shulgins personal favourite. Forgot this was still legal. Priced more expensive than most 2Cs ive seen offered (per gram) but not overly so.
Never tried it with it being so rare but it has been offered on a popular lygersamide vendors site.
I am a little wary with the end of legal RCs regardless of MODA status coming soon, lots of vendors in the uk will have to either move abroad or shut down (maybe exit scam or just sell rubbish), and lets not forget the HauptRC incident 7 years ago. Assuming it is what its meant to be it will go fast. It would be great to hear some feedback if somebody else takes the plunge before i do.

Wrote this on another forum...

I tried this on Friday night. I went in with an initial 5mg dose, but overall had 20mg in dribs and drabs over the night. Should have just gone in with 10mg and then I probably wouldn't have had to redose.

I'd also had a couple of drinks and some etizolam throughout the experience, which may have tempered things.

Anyway, once it got to a decent level, some time after the first redose, I really enjoyed it.

Loads of visual stuff going on - floors rippling, surfaces sparkling, my toes going all zombie and wriggling/dancing in front of me, my dressing gown morphing into a giant vampire bat...

Music sounded good. I put on some erotic material and I suddenly seemed to understand what the woman was feeling, as opposed to automatically identifying with the bloke. Rubbing my legs together and rolling my toes on the floor felt amazing. Sensual, erotic - but not in that dirty, horny way you get from stims. (I wondered what this would have been like with a line of some short-lasting horn enducing stim, though probably not recommended HR wise.)

Was also posting loads of stuff online and texting friends (tho the letters were shifting about on my phone) - strong desire to communicate, though I can't imagine being out or in a crowded place on this drug. Felt a bit couch locked rather than stimmed, but that could be the benzos/booze.

Also smelling and eating strawberries and letting chocolate melt in my mouth was lovely... and beer tasted strangely metallic.

Anyway, a very enjoyable experience with no comedown other than the tiredness the next day. I'll be stocking up in case they manage to bring in this psychoactive bill.

Oh , a word on duration. First dose was at 6:30pm. Not sure when the other doses were, but I was still tripping when I woke up at 10:30am. Fortunately it just stopped before 2:30pm when I had family arriving.

To be fair, that stuff wasn't 2C-B-fly and we all discovered this fact almost immediately due to people dropping like... well... flies. I know of no intrinsic reason why 2C-B-fly itself is of any particular concern? I would in no way minimise the Haupt incident but how is this any different from the risk associated with acquiring any other substance online? Reagent test, allergy test, titrate. Am I missing something here? :?

indeed. would not touch this myself.

Seriously? A mix up could happen with any chem. AFAIK there's one professional UK producer of this right now and anyone in the UK who's had it recently will have ultimately had it from this source. Most reports are very positive, with the worst being complaints from some that it's underwhelming.

Underwhelming doesn't sound ideal given the prices it's going for a quick swizz around the usual suspects are charging. Still tempted though cos I <3 2C-B and not had any since I was kindly treated whilst visiting a few EADDers a couple years back. Used to know a chemist who made the best quality 2C-B I've ever had. Nothing is ever gonna touch that for sheer lushiness but if this stuff is at least reasonably comparable with it's less winged cousin then I'll be keeping an eye on it all the same.

Underwhelming doesn't sound ideal given the prices it's going for a quick swizz around the usual suspects are charging. Still tempted though cos I <3 2C-B and not had any since I was kindly treated whilst visiting a few EADDers a couple years back. Used to know a chemist who made the best quality 2C-B I've ever had. Nothing is ever gonna touch that for sheer lushiness but if this stuff is at least reasonably comparable with it's less winged cousin then I'll be keeping an eye on it all the same.

Underwhelming depends on your expectations. I think some people don't find it trippy enough, but it was well trippy enough for me. I should say I'm a bit weary of anything too psychedelic. I don't think it's that costly given the duration and quality of experience. The other thing about it unlike, say, mushrooms is that it goes with TV, music, etc, so good for indoors. TV/music got too weird/annoying for me on shrooms, as if they need to be consumed in nature.

Appears to work out at around £20 for a reasonable trip. Cheap compared to a night at the pub but pricey by psyche standards. Rarity and novelty value I suppose but definitely waaaaaaaay up at the top end of the psychedelic price range. If it's anything like 2C-B itself tolerance is enough of an issue to keep it for very occasional use though so as a one-off kinda thing I guess the novelty value may win out.

I properly adore this chem. Had maybe 5 * 10mg tablets over the weekend. I need 15mg just to get it going properly. The visuals and dreaminess are exquisite and just get crazier the more you have. Never gets darkly introspective, not had the sore head/nausea some report, and TV/music is good on it (find these irritating on shrooms). Watched David Lynch's lost Highway on it last night. 8o Will be doing another bulk buy before the ban - maybe get a load of 1p-lsd too. Eager to try that, seeing now I'm enjoying tripping more than I ever thought I would.

Would be doing more fly now if I didn't have work tomorrow.:eek: New favourite drug, but not one I'd do outside the home - too weird and I also find it quite lazy.

I'm enjoying tripping more than I ever thought I would.

I was very tempted as the mayon (aise) sauce sells them at what appears to be quite a reasonable price, but with a limited amount of money I decided to play it safe and just reload on the penny acids instead.

As I have never tried a 2C drug (and its sounds like bee is the gold standard) I asked for a sample of the BK version with one of my orders, which they honoured by sending me a 100mg pellet, which I have had for over a year now, as I have heard that even though the drug is far from amazing, 100mg will produce at most a threshold effect, and with a supposed 14 hour duration, that's far too long to be stuck on with a crap trip. I am aware that they are reported to be extremely underwhelming compared to the real deal or even the FLY (which was only a twinkle in the chemists eye at the time), but with the arrival of 2 more free 100mg pellets on Friday, I now have 2 150mcg doses. Even if I do end up enjoying them, from what I have read it doesn't sound like I will love them, so that fact that I have only one ticket for myself and a third party to ride, I doubt that I will be gutted that I didn't stock up on them.

The real deal always sounded attractive to me as they were reported to work so well as club drug once one had taken their fill of ees, but I missed out and even though the FLY sounds like a good drug if not quite to the standard of the original, Johnny V's trip report of the laziness if the effect makes them sound fairly inappropriate as a dancer enhancer.

I missed out on this one big time as they sounded amazing (the real 'B' one not either of the designer versions or other members of the 2C alphabet) and from what I can gather, they wont be appearing on the black market again (a Chinese ban om the drug and / or its precursors being responsible - or do I have that totally wrong?)

Last edited:
Got some MDMA for a sesh next weekend and was wondering about combining the 2. Anyone with any experience? Would be thinking around 130mg MDMA before/after 5mg of the Fly.

Been a year since I last touched MD also which is why I'm thinking about very low dose Fly.

Got some MDMA for a sesh next weekend and was wondering about combining the 2. Anyone with any experience? Would be thinking around 130mg MDMA before/after 5mg of the Fly.

Been a year since I last touched MD also which is why I'm thinking about very low dose Fly.

I'd probably try combining them at a small dose. Fly is a teeny bit like MD with *much* added trippiness. The MD would hopefully make the trip even more joyful. Weed/hash is really supposed to potentiate. Something speedy might also work, coz I find fly quite lazy. Just be warned one of the best things about fly is the lack of emotional comedown, which not be the case if you mix with MD or other chems.

I've not combined FLY with MD so I can't say with any certainty and obviously ymmv, however, I found 2cb-fly to be leaning more to the mdma-esque features that the parent compound exhibits, as opposed to the colorful pretty trippy effects that make CB such a beaut.

Thts what i found from 10mg of FLY anyway, im sure the psychedelic aspects would become more pronounced at higher doses but if my experience is anything to go by I would of thought the 5mg mixed with 130mg of md wouldnt bring any trippyness at all.

As I said, YMMV etc

I've done maybe 30 - 40mg of fly in a session (not planned, but through re-dosing) and it gets really wild visually (whilst your mind is reasonably straight). I need maybe 15mg just to get the visual stuff going - and I've not much messed around with psychedelics before. It's possible my tolerance jumped slightly in the fortnight between trips. But basically I think anyone wanting crazy visuals won't be disappointed - just a case of finding your dose. As always, better to start low first time - can always add more.

Def my fave RC since pirate (tho obviously totally different). =D

Last edited:
I shall look forward to pushing the dose then and seeing what she's made of :) Ive only got 70mg left and illf be sure to make the most of it because its highly unlikely I'll buy anymore. It'll be just as illegal and considerably more expensive than the original in a few days :|

Do you think now you've dipped your toe in to psychs you'll want to explore others?

Do you think now you've dipped your toe in to psychs you'll want to explore others?

I don't know. I've had shrooms before. I enjoy them at a light dose, but don't like the introspection with higher doses. My experiences of fly have been amazing visuals with no anxiety, negative thoughts or mind-fuckery.

I don't know. I've had shrooms before. I enjoy them at a light dose, but don't like the introspection with higher doses. My experiences of fly have been amazing visuals with no anxiety, negative thoughts or mind-fuckery.

Fuck! That sounds right up my street. I knew I should have ordered some...

Now that the price has come down on it, and I've read enough reports, I think I'll have to order some this week (stock permitting, but I can't see the psychedelics selling out completely). I should probably get some 1p, too. I don't want to have a summer without a sunny trip!