• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives 2B-DCK?

Im not holeing, think it is a waste of product. Sweet spot is around 50-100mg of dck/ketamine. But I have to try to hole on dck sometime in the future. Best roa is rectal then nasally ime, I don’t use needles.
Have you tried 2BDCK or are you just talking about DCK/K?

Okay, so I have experimented with this substance a bit. It is short acting and has strong but strange dissociative qualities. All doses are nasally.
@50mg it is quite light.
@120mg took me to a near hole place, but it was very odd and short lived. It's like 2FDCK except VERY short lived.
Also, the post nasal drip is FUCKING GROSS.

Okay, so I have experimented with this substance a bit. It is short acting and has strong but strange dissociative qualities. All doses are nasally.
@50mg it is quite light.
@120mg took me to a near hole place, but it was very odd and short lived. It's like 2FDCK except VERY short lived.
Also, the post nasal drip is FUCKING GROSS.

How short-lived is short lived? What is the duration like compared to 2FDCK? Which do you prefer overall?

I'm not a big dissociative fan but I liked 2FDCK at IN doses of 30-50mg. High doses just feel weird to me, and I usually regret it. For 30-50mg gave a nice glow without getting weird. I plugged 160mg of 2FDCK once and next thing i know I'm a shelf on the wall of an inner-city apartment building, but it was like in future setting, like maybe 100 years from now, the building was some sort of skyscraper. And boom there i am, a shelf on a wall of some black dudes apartment in the year 2150. Cool, but too weird for me, I'm weird enough as it is (as I'm naturally pretty dissociated). But low doses were great for therapeutic purposes.

The shorter duration sounds nice, although at 50mg doses and below 2FDCK never felt too long acting. Only at high doses did I find myself wishing that it would wear off.

Long story short, I'm also thinking of getting some 2BDCK.

How short-lived is short lived? What is the duration like compared to 2FDCK? Which do you prefer overall?

I'm not a big dissociative fan but I liked 2FDCK at IN doses of 30-50mg. High doses just feel weird to me, and I usually regret it. For 30-50mg gave a nice glow without getting weird. I plugged 160mg of 2FDCK once and next thing i know I'm a shelf on the wall of an inner-city apartment building, but it was like in future setting, like maybe 100 years from now, the building was some sort of skyscraper. And boom there i am, a shelf on a wall of some black dudes apartment in the year 2150. Cool, but too weird for me, I'm weird enough as it is (as I'm naturally pretty dissociated). But low doses were great for therapeutic purposes.

The shorter duration sounds nice, although at 50mg doses and below 2FDCK never felt too long acting. Only at high doses did I find myself wishing that it would wear off.

Long story short, I'm also thinking of getting some 2BDCK.
It isn't like 2FDCK. The effects are hard to pin down. There were moments with 150mg where I would be totally normal and then the effects would sort of pop in to my experience. For example, at that dose I was standing and looking at my phone. Suddenly my phone was a small tile. I could communicate through it and it seemed very connected to me. Then a moment later, I would look at my phone and it was just my phone... Not a smooth experience. Sort of an in and out dissociative state. The back end of the experience is quite pronounced. I really wouldn't suggest this to anyone except as a novelty. This will stay unused and might get tossed in the morning, if I'm being honest.

It isn't like 2FDCK. The effects are hard to pin down. There were moments with 150mg where I would be totally normal and then the effects would sort of pop in to my experience. For example, at that dose I was standing and looking at my phone. Suddenly my phone was a small tile. I could communicate through it and it seemed very connected to me. Then a moment later, I would look at my phone and it was just my phone... Not a smooth experience. Sort of an in and out dissociative state. The back end of the experience is quite pronounced. I really wouldn't suggest this to anyone except as a novelty. This will stay unused and might get tossed in the morning, if I'm being honest.
Interesting, I guess I won't be ordering it then 🤔

Okay, I have spent some time with this one now. Frankly, besides the awful drip. I have found it to be rather magical.
@negrogesic give it a shot. Play around with it.

Someone was kind enough to send me a dose of bromodeschloroketamine (150mg). As it came from a good friend, I trust it was what it was sent as. As usual, dose went into soln and through a micron filter.
It reminded me of 'wobbly ket', in that the level of intoxication was variable (only had one dose to play with). Seemed about the same as ket, other than the above. Useful if ket isn't available, but all things being equal, I prefer ket. Didn't quite have ket's magical effect on music (seperates all instruments out, so you can focus on one), which FDCK sort of did.
Ican see why Parke-Davis went for the 2'chloro compound (ket). It is more predictable as a dissociative for medical use (2-fluoro lacked some of ket's painkilling properties).
Was happy to read that MXE is still most people's 'gold standard' (gets quite smug!).
I'd love to know what the 2-pseudohalogen derivatives are like (especially 2-trifluoromethyl compound - more electronegative, but same Van der Waals radius), but I'm not paying for a custom synth (trifluoromethyl chance to be silly expensive).

BTW, it tastes fuckin' horrible, even with IM use (blood carrying it from muscle gets redistributed over taste buds. Most drugs have a very slight taste from IM; not this one. I wouldn't snort it for a winning lottery ticket!! 😁)

Sounds like an interesting compound. Not necessarily jumping out of my chair with excitement but if it fell in my hands it would probably fall down my nostrils pretty quickly.