• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives 2B-DCK?

And insufflated?
Sorry, I won’t put stuff in my nose these days; the nose just does not like me doing that. So the next pertinent data point will come from when I IM it. Hang in there with me, I have to balance my real-life obligations with my explorations and experiments, even though if I had my way I’d be doing my experiments immediately and put the real-life nonsense on the back burner. Unfortunately, some of those things are time critical 😕
I believe that, since I won’t go insufflated, that IM is the only ROA where this substance will shine for me. I was quite disappointed that it didn’t share 2F’s oral potency

Sorry, I won’t put stuff in my nose these days; the nose just does not like me doing that. So the next pertinent data point will come from when I IM it. Hang in there with me, I have to balance my real-life obligations with my explorations and experiments, even though if I had my way I’d be doing my experiments immediately and put the real-life nonsense on the back burner. Unfortunately, some of those things are time critical 😕
I believe that, since I won’t go insufflated, that IM is the only ROA where this substance will shine for me. I was quite disappointed that it didn’t share 2F’s oral potency
Ahh, no rush my dude! Just curious minds! 2f's oral potency is definitely a unicorn.

I dunno, I find that most ACH dissos are at least as potent orally as nasally, some even moreso. For example I always got more from MXE, DCK, 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE when taken orally vs when taken nasally. Ketamine almost seems to be an outlier with how drastically less potent it is orally (though MXiPr and MXPr seem to be that way, too).

I dunno, I find that most ACH dissos are at least as potent orally as nasally, some even moreso. For example I always got more from MXE, DCK, 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE when taken orally vs when taken nasally. Ketamine almost seems to be an outlier with how drastically less potent it is orally (though MXiPr and MXPr seem to be that way, too).
That is good information to have. Only have limited experience with ach dissos.

I haven’t experimented with as many dissos as you have, but I made an exception to my no-snorting rule for 3-HO-PCP, and the effect was quite another world. Although, to be completely honest, I had preloaded with an oral dose of 3-F-PCP that likely potentiated it. Whatever was going on, I was OUT THERE for 8-9 hours…

I do have some 2F-DCK on the way for comparison, since I haven’t actually done it at all yet. And of course I’ll experiment with all ROAs other than nasal - oral, rectal, IM. No IV though; probably not at all necessary

Well, 120mg IM gave me significant effects for about 25 minutes. Not approaching hole territory, but CEVs and that stretchy feel that I often get with dissos. Subtle after-effects waned pretty quickly; I feel as though I’d be completely safe to drive at 45 minutes

My report last night was pretty brief, but there’s not a whole lot for me to expand on. Injection was in the quads and did sting just a bit; no tenderness today. Effects came on quickly, as one would expect from IM. Visuals were interesting, had these neon green points of light which began swirling into galaxy-type formations. Also had visions of coworkers and began reflecting on my relationships with them and their personality structures.

I unfortunately cannot make comparisons to 2F-DCK as I haven’t worked with it yet, but I should have some within a week and I will try to elucidate any differences between the two.

It’s also been many years since I’ve had standard ketamine, but I’m also expecting a few vials of pharmaceutical Anesket any day now, so I’ll be able to refresh my memory and further delineate commonalities and differences between these three.

I can say there were points that reminded me slightly of MXE. Although I can also say that I know from this one successful experiment with 2B, that I already prefer it over MXE; it was warmer and had more psychological profundity. (For me personally, of course; many people reported a magic with MXE that I never found, despite working my way through a fair few grams of the stuff)

Next experiment with 2B-DCK will be 150mg IM. Its brief duration really opens up when I’m able to work with the stuff; someone could really just about do some of this on their lunch break.

I feel as though I’m mostly talking to myself in this thread, but I’ll continue anyways…

Tried 160mg IM last night and the difference was quite stark. Duration was extended. Unfortunately I didn’t set my stopwatch for keeping track of time and duration, as I was slightly rushed administering the same to my partner. But duration was extended significantly, likely over an hour of being really out there, followed by a ramp down. And the profile of effects was much more powerful - dissolution of boundaries, intense and intricately colored visuals, world-building, verging on ego loss and failure to recollect that I had taken a drug, skirting the edge of losing awareness of my surroundings as I was subsumed in the vivid self-construction going on in my mind. I was pretty stunned, and quite pleasantly so. And it was all very warm and euphoric, as opposed to MXE, which was dull, lifeless, and mechanical for me.

Any increase in dosage from this point will be done in smaller jumps. Also note that I have very little disso tolerance, using them very infrequently.

Rest assured me and probably quite a few others are reading your contributions and grateful for your reporting. :)

So far it sounds kind of lackluster to me, but then I heard you say you like it better than MXE. But then you also say you don';t like MXE. Personally I find MXE to be perhaps the most magical substance I've tried, certainly the best disso I've ever tried. I wonder how I'd like this? I found 2f-DCK quite lackluster compared to ketamine, and ketamine isn't my favorite either.

How does it compare to regular ketamine?

Rest assured me and probably quite a few others are reading your contributions and grateful for your reporting. :)

So far it sounds kind of lackluster to me, but then I heard you say you like it better than MXE. But then you also say you don';t like MXE. Personally I find MXE to be perhaps the most magical substance I've tried, certainly the best disso I've ever tried. I wonder how I'd like this? I found 2f-DCK quite lackluster compared to ketamine, and ketamine isn't my favorite either.

How does it compare to regular ketamine?
I found it lackluster myself until that 160mg IM dose last night. And then I said “mmm mmm MMMMMM!” It really seemed that it would be a dud, based on my initial rectal dose, the subsequent oral dose, and my first IM foray that lasted 25 minutes. But the difference I encountered in the move from 120mg IM to 160mg IM was profound.

MXE never quite clicked for me. It’s not that I didn’t like it - I found it extremely interesting, but it ended up being of little value to me, therapeutically or philosophically. It often felt lifeless and offered me no reward other than escapism, whereas last night’s 2B experiment was just so vivid, warm, and comforting.
But we can read the same conflicting reports with many dissos, with one individual saying that 3-HO-PCE was cold and mechanical, and another saying the exact opposite, that it is warm and alive.

I’ll break out a pharmaceutical vial of Anesket tomorrow night so I can make clean comparisons with both substances fresh in my memory.
I haven’t sampled 2F for whatever reason, but I expect to have some next week so I can try to illuminate the differences observed through my entirely subjective lens.

I agree with you Xorkoth. MXE was magic for me and my community. It allowed me to revisit old memories, I could also imagine things and explore places in my mind. I had an especially therapeutic experience with my partner at the time where she recounted a repressed memory of early sexual abuse and we were able to work through it with integration after. Powerful stuff. I’m currently a psychedelic assisted therapist and have done many ketamine sessions and work with folks using various psychedelic medicines for their healing. I’ve seen amazing progress in our integration sessions. I’m always looking for compounds that can help catalyze therapeutic processes

MXE is one of those gems I missed out on. Major bummer. Always heard good things. Oh well, maybe it will come back around.

So I cracked open a pharma vial of Anesket, and I’d say that 100mg was roughly in line with my 160mg IM dose of 2B. The body seemed to clear the 2B more quickly though. K’s wonkyness lingered a while longer and 2B had me back to baseline quicker

Last edited:
There may be some slight qualitative differences, but I’d have a hard time putting a finger on them just yet. Some further experimentation will be necessary. I can say that K seemed more powerful in some regards; effects came on more quickly as well. I’ll push the 2B dosage a little further and do some back and forth experimentation with my pharma ket to try to elucidate these differences.

Add: This early in the process, I’ll admit that I’m slightly more inclined to declare ket the winner. But I’ll withhold final judgement until I’ve given 2B an honest chance

Last edited:
There may be some slight qualitative differences, but I’d have a hard time putting a finger on them just yet. Some further experimentation will be necessary. I can say that K seemed more powerful in some regards; effects came on more quickly as well. I’ll push the 2B dosage a little further and do some back and forth experimentation with my pharma ket to try to elucidate these differences.

Add: This early in the process, I’ll admit that I’m slightly more inclined to declare ket the winner. But I’ll withhold final judgement until I’ve given 2B an honest chance
Man I haven’t been able to find pharm ket in over a decade. Ironically I use it with my clients in therapy but I can’t take from our medical supply haha

Any insights you have regarding the differences as you explore would be very helpful. Would you say that this is one worth trying?

More like ketamine, 2fdck is a total waste of time ime.
Interesting, have you been able to hole on it?.

I’m at 120mg with no tolerance… it tastes gross and I feel like it would be a very good compliment to a psychedelic.

Right now I don’t see much of a use for it.

Is it better orally? I know we’re in uncharted waters here but this stuff can best be described as funky. Also, it smells like cum. Which is weird but the only way I can think to describe it.

Im not holeing, think it is a waste of product. Sweet spot is around 50-100mg of dck/ketamine. But I have to try to hole on dck sometime in the future. Best roa is rectal then nasally ime, I don’t use needles.