• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

29 Year Old, Never Tried Marijuana, Any Advice?

I'd smoke it (edibles can take a while to effect you and can also hit MUCH stronger when they do). Do it in a place you feel safe and preferable WITH somebody you feel safe with an not alone. It generally causes relaxation but some people can get very anxious on it.
I'd go for regular marijuana rather than a specially grown version that is high TCH, low CBD or vice versa until you know how you react to each.
Go slow and don't hold it in for to long.
Oh, and ENJOY!

P.S. DO NOT NOT NOT smoke "Spice" or other synthetic cannabinoids.

^^^^ On avoiding Spice and other synthetic cannabinoids.

Briefly, CB2 receptors are found all over the body, with CB1 being restricted primarily to the brain/nervous system. Marijuana hits/targets/binds to these receptors and set off a whole lot of downstream biochemical effects > You get high. Or the munchies. Or perhaps you find you arthritis a little bit better. Marijuana has an extremely large number of effects on the human body.

There is thought to be a body wide endocannabinoid signalling system. Cannabis and synthetics cannabinoids can affect body physiology by doing this.

So, pot has got a CB1 activation and a CB2 activation. The synthetics may have activation levels hundreds of times higher than cannabis and thus have the potential for inappropriate/harmful interference with the body's normal messaging..

There are studies coorelatng activation constants to serious physical issues caused, but the data is limited.

In my opinion the stuff is poison and should never be used.

Tom

Last edited:
Well all I'm gonna say is DON'T bloody well do what I did which is scoff not one, but two super - potent edibles in one go 🤪

.... That catapulted me into the fucking stratosphere alright but not in a good way

No advice just this sry. Actually try to get crystal clear on why you want to use it and put in some effort to use responsibly whatever reason/s you may have

You will get used to it a lot. And that's how you will know how much that you like it very much.

Never never go over three puffs however. Maybe four puffs if you are not sure if it is having an effect.

If four puffs are way too much than stick to three puffs and don't go over four Unless it is on the weekend
or right before bed.

Now edibles on the other hand are very dangerous. They completely metabolize in a different way through the
whole system and possibly the liver too, I am not to sure on that one. I don't mess with edibles that much.
Fell asleep on the job one time at work from this.

Because with edibles you will never ever be sure how much of a dose will actually be absorbed by your
metabolism or how long it is going to last as an effect.

I am working on quitting my job and that will be able to lead to less distraction in life that I currently have to put up with
because of a Job alone.

Edibles are quite potent and I am sure and convinced that smoking marijuana is the safest thing in the world
after actually eating the edible.

The recipe's and the way the butter of active thc disperses are quite excessive as far as dosing in this particular way.

I truly believe that when God created the marijuana plant it was specifically intended breathed in as an aroma.

Also edibles take a long long time to digest by the way of the stomach and is a lot of work for that organ.

Where as smoking it no matter what mg it is, unless it is a ridiculous amount of low dose, will be IMMEDIATE and an acquired understanding.

So the stomach takes so long to digest it as compared to smoking it that there is almost no comparison.
Like two different entities. Like comparing apples to oranges.

So when you ingest MariJuana specifically (Medical Marijuana) it takes so long to take effect that by the time you forget or don't remember or actually
even realize that you have eaten an edible BAMMMMMMMM. The intensity can be so confusing that you just have to experience edibles
to fully understand.

However if you enjoy smoking dmt than edible's should not be a problem at all.

Smoking however, a dab, IS a situation where it is the exact same effect as the edible itself BUT without the
long long long long long drawn out unexpected delay of effects. and the metabolization, so to speak, from
smoking of the dab will be instantaneously and then will progress more.

Also with the inhalation of the dabs the effect will wear off way significantly quicker and end. Unlike with the edibles
the effects of the edible's itself will have a lasting effect until somehow they WILL finally dissipate or rather wear off and you will be free
again.

You will just have to try to be comfortable with all of the scenario's and then only then will you know comfort and
and the comfort that you WILL know. <3

Take care and enjoy life always and whenever possible so that you can. We all YOLO. (you only live once). God bless 💚🕊️:weedleaf:

And btw the consuming of marijuana will not make too much of a difference whether there is a belief in God or not. It all just
involves dosing and the effect that is caused by it all. :)

Since you were inquiring I did try to make an effort. <3

However it ALL is an acquired taste and choice and a much available option. :weedleaf::weedleaf::weedleaf::weedleaf::weedleaf::weedleaf:👍👍👍

Please please just watch your dosing ALWAYS. And that's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!