• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i question

Where can I buy ethanol? Will Acetone, everclear or 91% rubbing alcohol work as well? I've never seen ethanol anywhere for sale.

Acetone and rubbing alcohol are both slightly sort of toxic/irritating if consumed in decent amount. Since you could be consuming .5 to 1 ml doses of the dosing solution you dont want to use them.]

everclear should work fine but youd be better off with pure ethanol. as mentioned it shouldn't be hard to find, make sure it is of high purity 99% or water is the only impurity .

Also, heat the alcohol lightly when dissolving the nbome (do not use an open flame!!). check google to make sure nbomes are sufficiently soluble in ethanaol which they totally should be but i havnt confirmed it myself so i'm just saying.

Beware of evaporation over time and your solutin becoming stronger as a result, keep track of the volumes consumed over time to know if any evaporated or not and seal tightly to prevent evaparation.

the first time(s) you ever use it TITRATE YOUR DOSE UP FROM 1/10th of a normal dose over time (account of tolerance to the drug as well) to account for any mistake in making it and not accidently overdosing your first time trying it because you did the amounts wrong.

there are alot of things to consider and careful with.

Don't be messing with this drug you should practise with a drug that isn't as sensitive to your body as 25i is a very unforgiving drug you mess it up it can kill you or seriously mess with your brain.

Not to steer this to legal discussion but you realize that if you fuck up and sell/give someone an incorrectly laid blotter that ends up killing them you could go down for murder. I am not joking.

Flush that shit.

Just about every chemical drug can kill you or someone else. As my posts and replies have clearly stated im not a dealer looking to sell anything, im a 45yr old guy who enjoys to trip every now and then. If you guys dont even read the previous posts and dont have an educated input then why even reply? This site used to be such a good site where no matter what substance you needed info on you could find it here. Now its a bunch of cut throats or the drugs i do are so much better or safer than yours type of crowd with no info or advice other than flush it down the toilet. Maybe I enjoy the way it makes me feel you insensitive duetxhbags. Maybe I think your drug of choice should be flushed down the toilet. But out of respect to your own tastes and selection of drugs I would never dare insult you or make you feel ignorant or stupid for asking a question or even try to make you feel stupid for doing the drug you choose to do. I came here for answers from others who are mature enough to answer them, not to be grilled, ridiculed or made to feel stupid.

Last edited:
Just about every chemical drug can kill you or someone else. As my posts and replies have clearly stated im not a dealer looking to sell anything, im a 45yr old guy who enjoys to trip every now and then. If you guys dont even read the previous posts and dont have an educated input then why even reply? This site used to be such a good site where no matter what substance you needed info on you could find it here. Now its a bunch of cut throats or the drugs i do are so much better or safer than yours type of crowd with no info or advice other than flush it down the toilet. Maybe I enjoy the way it makes me feel you insensitive duetxhbags. Maybe I think your drug of choice should be flushed down the toilet. But out of respect to your own tastes and selection of drugs I would never dare insult you or make you feel ignorant or stupid for asking a question or even try to make you feel stupid for doing the drug you choose to do. I came here for answers from others who are mature enough to answer them, not to be grilled, ridiculed or made to feel stupid.

I like this stuff check out some of my past posts. 25I-may be the only NBOMe I ever tried and it was 100% the first RC I ever tried. I never found a reason to seek out anything else. For whatever reason 25I and NBOMe's in general have caused a lot of polarity on these boards, harm reduction is our goal, so those that have had bad times on this one are mearly relaying that to you. Some people feel it is a poision, some people like it.

For me I loved it, stuff has a clear headedness and CEV and OEV's that have a odd HD quality to them. It is a crisp clean product IMO, but that is just my opinion, and I have never pushed much past 1mg. Never made me feel sick. But I am a healthy guy, who is comfortable in many setting and in my own head, I work out and found that adding plenty of natural magnesium and potassium to the diet helps when leading up to a 25I trip. I did not some vascoconstriction on my first go with it. since then I have had none, but the magnesium and potassium helps. I do not smoke tabacco or THC, either. I can run miles ........ my job actually requires me to really move quite a bit pedometer says I walk about 10 miles a day..... mainly because I manage a busy big place.

25I in my opinion got a bad rap due to abuse, and really, should be taken quite rarely by experienced psychonaughts who do not feel a need overdue it. I have never gone up and over 1 mg so to me 1 gram is fucking shit ton. If you really have this for your own personal use then divide it up and why not store it in a solvent. I would venture to say it will last longer in alcohol in the freezer then placed onto blotters. If you have a couple viles of this stuff isn't it just as convenient for you to use?

If it is indeed 1 gram of 25I in HCL you probably have a solid group of 2,000 doses. I have found the effects noticeable at just .300 mg - this is beyond just a threshold dose, 1 mg is my true sweetspot for a sublingual application which gives me the most physical and mental highs. .300 mg in the form of a drop or two into my nose, lasts only about 4 hours. But I have energy see clear trailers have solid CEV's and mild OEV patterning, plus the ultra pleasure of a strong erotic pull as Shulgin accurately described.

I will say this much you should do your very best to find or make a lab-like setting for yourself, where a mask and safety glasses...... just for your own good. NEVER ever try to eyeball anything MANY MANY horror stories start with so I tried to eyeball out 1mg or 10 equal piles to try and divide up 10 100 mg groups.... It is basically impossible to do.

There is a big and dandy thread on 25I it will answer many many questions. One heads up, no one else has mentioned is to the tolerance..... and the effect it has on your body. It has a nice afterglow for me, but you need sleep and to take it easy days after. Also Tolerance builds up quick, it is not a thing to use every week, really you could probably go for once a month, but even that may have some dangerous side effects. This means you have a lifetime supply at 1 gram my friend.

Realize that this is not a substance for everyone, it does not NOT NOT NOT mix well with other playthings in this world. Death can follow when mixed with other stimulants, or really anything else, alcohol, tabbaco, and weed should be avoided in the days leading to during and following the trip.

Now some people may say is it really worth it if you have to have all of these precautions. I say yes. Nothing beats the visuals and the clear headed ness, but there is fineline there, trust me I know. The most my wife has ever done is .800 mg and that was simply too much...... .600 is here initial dose sweet spot. at just a bit more it became overwhelming, not in a bad way not painful just more then she bargained for

Realize that this is not a substance for everyone, it does not NOT NOT NOT mix well with other playthings in this world. Death can follow when mixed with other stimulants, or really anything else, alcohol, tabbaco, and weed should be avoided in the days leading to during and following the trip.

You consider 25I-NBOMe classified as "plaything"? This isn't how I describe 25I-NBOMe.

I've always loved 25i its one of my top 3 favorite psychs. just way more dangerous than most drugs. had you asked about shooting heroin mixed with crack you probably wouldn't have gotten as bad of a response....these drugs just have a very bad reputation on this board.

You consider 25I-NBOMe classified as "plaything"? This isn't how I describe 25I-NBOMe.

Missed my point 100%. My point was do not mix it with really anything. Even Tabacco in my opinion which can be a great thing on LSD or Mushrooms is not a good idea IMO on 25I

Like I said it is a very advanced psychedelic...... not for ametures, not for anyone who really wants to push the limits of anything. It is find a sweetspot carefully kinda thing and then enjoy responsibly.

Like I said it is a very advanced psychedelic...... not for ametures, not for anyone who really wants to push the limits of anything. It is find a sweetspot carefully kinda thing and then enjoy responsibly.

I'd actually consider it the opposite of an "advanced psychedelic", if there were such a thing. There are plenty of psychedelics that can take you much higher than 25I-NBOMe without the risk of overdose/death, and those are ones who tend to cause more rewarding experiences as well.

'Not for ametures, not for anyone who really wants to push the limits......'

that's what I said, I have tripped balls plenty of times, I have eaten 10 strips and I have seen all of cogs and gears of my own brain move and change colors in a deep long CEV, as Scarlet Begonias played in the back round. ANd that song seemed to be controlling the movement.... a true Dead Head moment.... kinda blissful.... I have already pushed my limits in my teens and twenties. I have eaten, LSD, mescaline, and Big Blue stem Oregon boomers.

Now in my late 30's I feel 25I is pretty on point. Now mind you I would never take 2mg never, not based on what I know the difference between .500 mg and 1 mg is. I know my limits, I don't think I am risking much.

Just because you can ingest a 7 to 14 grams of mushrooms doesn't mean it's a good / safe / smart thing to do

Are there any lsd analog RC drugs that can produce as good of effects as 25-i nbome ???

'Not for ametures, not for anyone who really wants to push the limits......'

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you were saying, but those two statements don't really make sense in the same sentence. How is it simultaneously not for amateurs, yet also not for anyone who wants to push the limits? I'm still not sure what you're getting at calling 25I an "advanced psychedelic", you don't have to push the limits by taking insanely high doses of any psychedelic to have an enjoyable experience, and a majority of them come with little to no risk of fatal overdose. 7-14g of mushrooms is a very high dose and nobody without a lot of experience should go that high, but regardless, it will not kill you.

^exactly. If you have to ask such simple questions, you shouldn't be doing it, you're gonna kill someone. sell coke if you want to make money illegally and not kill someone.

Plenty of people die using cocaine man, way more then off 25-i. Plus cocaine will cost you thousands of dollars once the addiction gets bad. Im no dealer anyways, just stating a fact.

^exactly. If you have to ask such simple questions, you shouldn't be doing it, you're gonna kill someone. sell coke if you want to make money illegally and not kill someone.
Toss your 25i and get 1p-lsd, al-lad, or another ergot alkaloid. 4-aco-dmt is a great choice although I've heard 4-ho-met isn't too off on effect. The lsd analogues are sold on paper easy, but available in pure. The tryptamine you can easily throw into capsules.

If your 25i is personal use take 10 mg and dissolve it in 10 ml. 1 mg/1000 mcg per ml and you can use an insulin syringe to easily break it down into tenths or twentyth four accurate dosing. Shake well before each use to distribute compound in solution evenly. Making blotter is not necessary. 25i sucks and feels like poison at normal doses.... I'd definitely recommend tossing it for a less extreme and less selective agent.

Are these research chemicals that my RC comnects may have, and which one is the closest to lsd in your opinion?

Objectively speaking, these nbomes are the most dangerous substances out there that are still widely used. One can die from 'normal' doses, and you can't really say that about anything else barring unusual reactions/circumstances.

They just literally sound like poison to me, and it sucks because I have read a lot about these different nbomes, and their effects sound intriguing and unique. I would definitely try them if they were safe.

C'mon man, lol, no matter how much you like this stuff, there are so many other different choices that could be equal or better in their effects. You just haven't tried them yet. I have barely scratched the surface as well. Why choose the one with the most risks, and probably not much better of a high/trip?

I just asked two replies above yours what some of them are and which one is closest to lsd. What, do you guys skip reading replies once you find one you can rip on someone about? Seams like it must be a game to some of you.

You weren't asking me specifically, so I chose not to answer for him/her. And why are you getting so sensitive about my post when I was trying to be civil? Aka that wasn't a rip at all. I'm just genuinely curious as to why people choose to take nbomes when there are so many other RCs that are safer, and arguably have better effects.

Lsd is one of them, as well as the other lysergamide derivatives from what I've read, but I haven't tried them myself. If you like the 6 hour duration chems, then there are the many different trypts and phens of which there are too many to list.