• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOMe - How does it compare to LSD?

That's the general consensus, but some people somehow find value in it. I personally don't like it all.

I thought it would be good really, it was like buying a cheap car and expecting a Rolls Royce. Don't think I'll source it again, really. Rather stick to LSD, Shrooms and sometimes DMT. Definitive psychedelic experiences. (maybe 2c-b, I have heard a few good things about this???)

I just felt uncomfortable in a way 2 and a half hours after dose when I got in from my walk, not anxious, just bored and a bit irritable.

I've always felt the term "frying" better applied to 25i-Nbome than it did LSD.

it will numb your mouth, it will come on as strong but way faster, it will not last as long.

it will make you more squirmy and by virtue of that tension and physical body load, you will be less calm and less prone to relaxed resonant insight. the visuals may be stronger.

I use only 300mics, I use it because it hits faster and fades earlier than lsd. but when I use it I miss the view from the clouds. it is more - of the earth, while lsd is more of the gods. I like the numb mouth thing

i would say the opposite. lsd hits in 45 minutes, 25i takes an hour and a half to even three hours to hit in my experience

The one thing I absolutely LOVED about LSD when I tried it was how I could get lost deep in my music and completely soften reality so I was in a lucid dreamlike state; deep in thought. Such a beautiful feeling, weird, but beautiful, a blissful state I would describe it as. I don't think that much else can come close to it, for me at least. It's very unique.

Just wasn't happening with 25i. The visuals were pretty that's about it, no CEV's, just an amplified vision moreso. Oh well, I've tried it and that's that. Nothing negative has came about it, it just isn't for me. I'll share my tabs between a few friends if they want them and see what they think.

Last edited:
In a good setting with the best company i could have, my last two 25i trips were the most euphoric, fun chatty, colourfull trips of my life