• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOMe Heavy use

^ How would you define them literally? The Mohs scale of mineral hardness? Where would you draw the dividing line? I have been thinking about these questions for days and they are driving me mad!

Surely if used at sensible doses, (not 12 tabs a day level), if someone hasn't reacted badly then they are unlikely to do so? I am assuming for the sake of argument the doses remain the same as does the physiology of the person ingesting them.

Surely if used at sensible doses, (not 12 tabs a day level), if someone hasn't reacted badly then they are unlikely to do so? I am assuming for the sake of argument the doses remain the same as does the physiology of the person ingesting them.

"Surely?" People have reacted unpredictably in the past, and no research has been done on this drug. How sure can you be? Also, those assumptions are pretty big, maybe too big to be really practical. MAYBE you can guarantee no change in the dose you take, but can you really guarantee no changes in your own physiology?

"Surely?" People have reacted unpredictably in the past, and no research has been done on this drug. How sure can you be? Also, those assumptions are pretty big, maybe too big to be really practical. MAYBE you can guarantee no change in the dose you take, but can you really guarantee no changes in your own physiology?

Point taken. What I was trying to ask was if I can tolerate drug A under conditions 1 physiologically then, should this not remain the case?

If I take myself and my experience of taking both licit and illicit substances, I've found that the physical effects do not vary much.

Point taken. What I was trying to ask was if I can tolerate drug A under conditions 1 physiologically then, should this not remain the case?

You would think so, but the world is full of surprises. For well-known and studied drugs the answer is yes. For recently-discovered research chemicals it's not so clear. What is drug A, what are conditions 1? That makes a difference. What if drug A and conditions 1 are fine a few times but not many times? How often are they repeated? Does tolerance play a part? Without actual research, the best answer you can get is "probably."

If I take myself and my experience of taking both licit and illicit substances, I've found that the physical effects do not vary much.

This may be true for you, but it is not necessarily true for everybody. These forums are full of posts that say "I've taken drug X several times before and it was great, but this time it didn't work / I had a bad experience. What happened?"

You would think so, but the world is full of surprises. For well-known and studied drugs the answer is yes. For recently-discovered research chemicals it's not so clear. What is drug A, what are conditions 1? That makes a difference. What if drug A and conditions 1 are fine a few times but not many times? How often are they repeated? Does tolerance play a part? Without actual research, the best answer you can get is "probably."

This may be true for you, but it is not necessarily true for everybody. These forums are full of posts that say "I've taken drug X several times before and it was great, but this time it didn't work / I had a bad experience. What happened?"

In fairness many of those can be explained away by drug, set and setting reasons.

My hypothesis has everything stay more or less same, (safe setting is always maintained, good mindset and the exact same drug at a dosage that is seen as safe and been found by the user as safe), I would have thought all those things being equal - tolerance having no part to play as usage wouldn't be more than say 1-2 weeks between trips and dosage is therefore static. The equivalent of someone going out once a month for 4 pints - they get 'merry' but not pissed out of their heads and they don't use often enough for tolerance to develop.

At the end of the day we just don't know enough about these chemicals to make any sort of definite safety claims.
This drug could very well work safely for you 100 times and kill you the 101st.
Your better off just using a drug with an established safety profile like 4-aco-dmt or something like that.

And there absolutely have been reports of people using NBOME compounds in the 1-3 milligram range, being fine, and then having an extreme reaction to the same dose another time. Not worth the risk, in my opinion. They're easily one of the least safe psychedelics to ever hit the market.

You can assume that for the sake of the argument, while in reality you can never be certain of the dose with NBOMe's. I mean, okay, if some one were making highly proffesionally laid blotters, and you always used the same buccal route of administration, maybe you could. But you would still be putting your life in the hands of the vendor every time you took them.

And I honestly don't think anyone out there is laying NBOMe blotters proffesionally, like we are seeing with the lysergamides for instance. And dosing it yourself will always be prone to error. Nobodies perfect - and that is a fact.

The problem in this, is that the dose response/curve for NBOMe's is way more steep than with other compounds that potent, and just a slight overdose appears to be fatal in some cases. Compare the same degree of misdosing that might be lethal with an NBOMe, to a slight overdose with a lysergamide, and you'll understand what I mean. The latter would most likely leave you unscathed with the memory of a crazy night - nothing else.

Lysergamides are the only compounds that potent, that are still safe to take, because they are so very forgiving. And NBOMe's just aren't.

tolerance having no part to play as usage wouldn't be more than say 1-2 weeks between trips and dosage is therefore static.

This might work for you, but I've read multiple reports of NBOMe tolerance lasting longer than 1-2 weeks.

The equivalent of someone going out once a month for 4 pints

This is a nice thought, but alcohol is a drug that has been in use for thousands of years and is well understood. NBOMe's have only existed for a few years, and right now there's no real way of knowing what the equivalent is.

Sorry if it seems like I'm haranguing you here, I really don't mean to - this kind of uncertainty is just the way it is with NBOME's.

This might work for you, but I've read multiple reports of NBOMe tolerance lasting longer than 1-2 weeks.

This is a nice thought, but alcohol is a drug that has been in use for thousands of years and is well understood. NBOMe's have only existed for a few years, and right now there's no real way of knowing what the equivalent is.

Sorry if it seems like I'm haranguing you here, I really don't mean to - this kind of uncertainty is just the way it is with NBOME's.

No I appreciate your perspective. I've a few 25c's & I's which I have taken about 10 times, (including combining them), and never had a bad reaction either mentally or physically. I've always assumed that considering I've used from the same batch at safe dosages, (and although I haven't used them for some time as I have other Lysergides I enjoy), I've always believed - since I've had no problems this would continue to be the norm. I, maybe naively, assume the same with all substances I use. I am on here to learn and do not take any offence at your posts as said I do appreciate the advice.

NBOMEs have caused me to experience temporary and slight HPPD. And that shit ain't fun, it's annoying and concerning. Also they're (NBOMEs) toxic, and I honestly get worried when I hear about someone taking them.

I only abused them for a short time and the effects it had on my mental and physical health were obvious, more so than any other drug I've used. I'm not exaggerating.

Also, if your dealer can't tell you what drug he is selling you, I'm wondering why you're buying it in the first place.

NBOMEs have caused me to experience temporary and slight HPPD. And that shit ain't fun, it's annoying and concerning. Also they're (NBOMEs) toxic, and I honestly get worried when I hear about someone taking them.

I only abused them for a short time and the effects it had on my mental and physical health were obvious, more so than any other drug I've used. I'm not exaggerating.

Also, if your dealer can't tell you what drug he is selling you, I'm wondering why you're buying it in the first place.

When you say 'abused' what exactly do you mean?

I've never had a seizure in my life so would that rule out having a seizure on this stuff? I'm not new to hallucinogenic drugs just new to this website. I've been using Pure LSD and the NBOMe series since I was 14 I'm now 16 with at least 60-70 trips under my belt
wow slow down kid

When you say 'abused' what exactly do you mean?

I just mean that I took them more often than I should have. It was kind of a weekly thing for about a month. I certainly didn't do them everyday, but it took my body time to recover after what I had done, and I maintain that it was noticeably worse on my body than any recreational drug I've taken within recent memory.

I was institutionalized in Oct 2014, while there I saw a man who had been taking extremely large amounts of 25i to the point that he was now there being monitored 24/7 because he was in a permanent drug induced psychosis. He would constantly hallucinate it was quite scary. He got pissed at a nurse and punched through protection glass. My bestfriends exboyfriemd was a dealer and she got hooked on it with him. It ended bad for both of them. She went into a paranoid drug induced psychosis and was hospitalized for a number of days to this day still see tracers and will hallucinate, AMD as for the boyfriend. He got high on the Shit, AMD shot himself in the head. Be careful with chemical research drugs.