View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOMe Heavy use

Jojo_6775

Greenlighter
Hey everybody I just have a few questions about 25I-NBOMe and if I even have it. I've seen many sheets of this stuff and some have powder on the back but this last one is all black with pink on the other side of the art. One of my main questions is, is this substance still really dangerous because I myself have a huge tolerance and I've taken 12 not at once but through out the whole day. Now I'm from a small town in the out skirts of Illinois I have experienced a lot of REAL LSD on altoids and WoW blotters in the past year. But these past times I've have the NBOMe series and am still confused on why nothing has happened to me either I'm just lucky or every one is just trashing it. Not gonna lie I feel I like this more then LSD cause of the speedy trip it induces. I also wonder if it can cause HPPD in heavy use because I have tended to notice that I sometime see the walls move when I'm just high on weed or sober asf. The dosage on these tabs are unknown but if anyone gets back to me I'll show you the blotter papers and also the powder on the back of them.
Thanks

still dangerous. if you don't have any problems yet, consider yourself lucky. I've known a few that have lost their marbles and created some psychedelic perma tolerance from it. it really is pretty dangerous stuff aside from the dying thing. can def cause HPPD.

Plenty of safer alternatives these days. would avoid if you can and stick to the WoW.

unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to identify anything for you. it goes against the rules here. all we would be able to tell you is that its blotter with any certainty anyway.

try to avoid double posting in the future but welcome to the site. :)

I've taken 12 not at once but through out the whole day.

They cause rapid tolerance within an hour of taking them, and taking any more after that only prolongs the stimulation. If you were to take all 12 at once that would be a lot more dangerous.

I didn't have any problems with NBOMes either when I tried them a few years ago, but I believe that's because I used liquid measurement with the HCl salt and never went over 1.5mg at a time. A lot of the blotters that are floating around seem to be inconsistently dosed, and it's really hit-or-miss how much you'll get.

My question is what would the safer alternatives be in my small town all that's floating around are sheets of 25I if that even is my plug said it was L mixed with Mescaline but that's impossible to fit on blotter paper. Are there any known long term side effects yet?

What would be a safer alternative in your town??????
You live there dude...we have no clue what's being sold in your town and from the sound of it neither do you.
Buy a drug testing kit... For blotters, your best of getting the Elrich testing kit that's tests for LSD.
Test, any blotters you buy and if they don't test for LSD don't take them.
LSD won't kill you, that's the safer alternative.

So what you're telling me is if I take more after the 1 hour mark it'll only cause more stimulation effects?

Nobody knows the long term effects yet, it was only invented 6-7 years ago I think. And if your source is telling you nonsense like "it's LSD mixed with mescaline" then I think it's time to find a new source 8)

So what you're telling me is if I take more after the 1 hour mark it'll only cause more stimulation effects?

Yes, that's right, that's probably why you were able to take so much over the course of a day without having a seizure or dying...

Yea well Pure LSD is very scarce in Illinois haven't got my hands on it in years, and I never have bought a test kit because over the past months I've been using whatever NBOMe it is I just want to know what NBOMe it is that's the thing

I've never had a seizure in my life so would that rule out having a seizure on this stuff? I'm not new to hallucinogenic drugs just new to this website. I've been using Pure LSD and the NBOMe series since I was 14 I'm now 16 with at least 60-70 trips under my belt

And another question why do my blotters glow under black light..??? If only LSD is supposed to do that

Nobody really knows why some people have a great time on NBOMe blotters, and other people drop dead from them. It's like Russian roulette. Your source for whatever you're taking sounds really sketchy though, I wouldn't trust them. And it's possible for anyone to have a seizure if you overdose on certain psychedelics like NBOMes. Real LSD (tested with Erlich reagent as suggested above) is much safer. Also real LSD won't have any bitter taste to it.

Well yea I know real L won't have no taste because I've had real L on WoW and Altoids and even vintage blotter paper.

Btw... 60-70 trips within 2-3 years is beyond excessive.
I wouldn't recommend tripping more than once or twice a month.

I know that it may be to much but I'd like to consider myself a experienced tripper as I just haven't stopped, but as of now I've been on a 2 week break from the NBOMes plan on taking 2 to 3 tomorrow though

Personally my first few experiences with 25i were some of my best psychedelic experiences overall...though that doesn't change how I feel towards it these days, as I know its toxicity is unknown and it's certainly made me concerned for my health the last 2 times I took it, even in normal dosages.

I really want to get a hold of LSD, but knowing that everything I will come across in my circles will certainly be 25i, I simply don't bother. My health isn't worth it, and honestly you should question whether yours is too. The amount you're taking I feel would probably have dire consequences if I were to ingest it based off my last experiences with this drug. Please reconsider your dosing for the good of your health man.

You're too young and you're taking to many psychedelics. Also, it's clear you don't know enough about what you're doing. Which all adds up to there being a good chance this isn't going to end well for you - So don't say you weren't warned if it does.

It's stupid to take the risk of ingesting NBOMe's, as there's loads of legal as well as illegal psychedelics that are much safer, and basically just as easy to get hold off, no matter were you live. Of cause, most of it will be more expensive that NBOMe's. Which is why I think that class of drugs truely have earned the name "poor man's fake LSD".

But it doesn't matter, I'm sure you won't listen to what anyone here says anyway.

Good luck

Grow your own mushrooms. It doesn't take a lot of $, space or fancy equipment. You won't kill yourself. Safe.

Keep doing NBome's and we'll be watching a story about you on 60 minutes.

Tom

I've only done the NBOMes and LSD never have done Shrooms or any other hard drugs like cocaine and heroine and all that shit. I mean I smoke weed. All I know is that my tabs are black with pink spots on the back and my guy won't tell me what RC it is, but it has to be an NBOMe. Do the test kits show me what NBOMe I have??

I've only done the NBOMes and LSD never have done Shrooms or any other hard drugs like cocaine and heroine and all that shit. I mean I smoke weed. All I know is that my tabs are black with pink spots on the back and my guy won't tell me what RC it is, but it has to be an NBOMe. Do the test kits show me what NBOMe I have??

Shrooms are not a 'hard' drug. They are a natural drug that has/have been used for thousands of years. Very safe, infinitely more so than the NBome's. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the test kits can rule out, but not specifically include an NBome (and certainly not which one). There may be imunoassays that are capable of doing this, but the general public won't have easy access to them....and they certainly wouldn't be cheap. So the answer is no.

The design probably won't tell you anything because people can and do buy blotter and lay stuff themselves. And although this is just an opinion on my part, it is my belief that the NBome's are more likely to be poorly or improperly laid.

When you say your guy won't tell you what RC it is; do you mean he can't or won't? If he won't, then drop him. If he can't, then stop buying from him until he can tell you what he is selling you.

Tom