• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i, a scumsucking low life drug for fools. Need help with recovery.

Winchester77

Greenlighter
Alright guys, this is more of a vent I'm guessing than anything, but knowledge is always appreciated.

I took 25i-nbome under the assumption it was lsd, goddamn drug dealers, dirty fucks, he'll get his (also my fault for not testing but I've known the guy for a while, never thought he'd do me dirty.)

Took two hits (sugar cubes) because I thought each hit was half hits of lsd, ended up being a full dose hit (from my best educated guess due to the event that follows). So 15 minutes in I can tell "ah shit I'm fucked." Luckily I'm able to contact a friend who's able to pick me up and get me to an emergency room. By then my hands and arms are shaking uncontrollably, dystonia/seizure/clonus symptoms are running rampant though I'm doing my best to control them.

I feel like passing out and like my body is filled with poison and that I'm going to die, my body felt like giving up and my mind felt like it was caving in on itself. I forced conversation on the security guy in order to not get lost in this disgusting, bastardized, poor wannabe excuse of a psychedelic trip. I can barely speak the best way I can describe it is a forced, hammered stutter due to your thoughts continually being forced upon themselves.

Eventually I get put on valium to stop the spastic jerking movements (valiums awesome) which is great because it can't be good for your mind/body to be constantly jerking your arms and body in an uncontrollable fashion for 5+ hours. Anyway proceed with everything get home do whatever, walk around cause I think well since the valium is reducing the amphetamine like effects of this shit drug I'm still on lsd so I'll enjoy best I can, since I was under the impression that it was still lsd though maybe laced with an amphetamine or something like that.
Next day do my research find it out its 25i (which I remembered reading about back in the day and why I picked up from this guy cause I thought I could trust him and had picked up pure lsd in the past from him, lifes funny like that) read about people dying go fuck, fuck drug dealers fuck shitty bastards fuck research chemicals and fuck fuck fuck.

Where I'm at now is it's been 3 weeks and I'm having heavy motor/mental function issues regarding in the moment things. My memory's fine more or less, but whenever I'm doing something my hand eye coordination is utterly destroyed, and my ability to speak has taken an absolute nosedive. And the front of my brain constantly feels like hell, overall I'm noticeably dumber than before. Because of all that my social skills (ability so speak interact) are really bad right now, which is frustrating for how long its been and I hate being a bummer around people.

So my question to you is, why. I've done my research best I can and I'm not expecting too many insightful answers not cause any of you aren't capable, but because the drug has only been around for like 10 years and the research just isn't there.

tl;dr Took 25i nbome thinking it was lsd (fuck drug dealers), had seizure/dystonia/clonus symptoms

Brain feels utterly fucked, fried, hand eye coordination and ability to speak has taken a nose dive (i'm dumber compared to before, and because of that my social skills are horrendously fucked, probably the worst part about all of this)

critical thinking skills don't seem to be effected. Only in the moment, quick acting type thinking or physical movements are very fucked.

wondering why and if theres anyway to counteract these dulling/dumbing effects on my mental acuity and physical hand eye coordination acuity.

Also as a sidenote I'll add that yeah I know some of you fuckers take this drug and are happy as hell and will defend this drug like the lack of perspective bastards you are. Fuck you.

Thanks in advance.

(Note this post was originally posted on reddit, reposting here for more perspectives)

You sound angry. And rightfully so, fuck that dealer. But don't vent your anger toward those of us who knowingly and willingly ingest something with full knowledge of the risks of it. That really won't achieve much.

My suggestion is to take potassium and magnesium supplements, drink lots of water, and try to get decent rest. That's pretty much the only thing you can do.

I love NBOMes but they're physically taxing and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that should probably not be taking any drugs at all period.

You sound angry. And rightfully so, fuck that dealer. But don't vent your anger toward those of us who knowingly and willingly ingest something with full knowledge of the risks of it. That really won't achieve much.

My suggestion is to take potassium and magnesium supplements, drink lots of water, and try to get decent rest. That's pretty much the only thing you can do.

I love NBOMes but they're physically taxing and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that should probably not be taking any drugs at all period.

You're right. To all future posters and to you I apologize for my rage in the original post. I was upset reading so many forum posts where the bias is beneficial for 25i-nbome and I thought I was balancing it out by expressing my anger.

I really appreciate the input, yeah waiting and riding it out is the conclusion I've come to. Considering what it did to me, it wouldn't be normal not to have some mild to severe side effects. Thanks for calling me out dude I needed that, and thanks again for the advice.

That sounds horrible, sorry to hear, and being duped makes it infinitely more of a blame game I suppose.. I have tried two NBOMe compounds but not 25I, and I did not like or trust them. The psychedelic aspect was not that bad and felt most like DOX but not one of the good ones. However some physical effects I found freaky like feet turning cold so uncomfortably that it ruined it all by the attention it begged for. Can't say for certain how it was caused, but I don't appreciate side-effects like that and find them suspect regarding safety.
It does seem like they are being used relatively commonly now with side effects ranging from virtually none to indeed death, and we don't understand well what boosts risks so that using truly becomes dangerous. I am biased against them, but don't advocate against all use to unreasonable extents.

It must be causal (sensitivity to health problems), but whether it can be attributed to one thing, a few, or a whole constellation of factors we simply don't know. Inconsistency doesn't help: it does not appear that some people are strictly always sensitive while others are not. So to sum up: it is Russian roulette. My argument is never that I know the odds to be ultra high for permanent damage, but that understanding so little is terrible (or for me personally it is, I should say), even for a research chemical. I mean every RC or poorly studied drug can turn out to have completely unexpected long term effects, but these are different unknowns, the dangerous reactions acute and rather clearly linked to the use of the drug.

It is mostly active when taken up in the mouth, did you swallow the cubes or let them dissolve in your mouth - curious?

Yes, fitting or jerking for hours can be pretty bad for your body. Not only is it increasingly exhausting and a recipe for straining etc, but when bad enough I think you can get rhabdo where muscle breaks down which poisons the blood etc. It does sometimes happen from stim or dissociative abuse for example, but just telling you this - nothing suggests that it applies to you. (Also of course you can get yourself or others hurt with uncontrolled movements)

About the persisting coordination problems and 'uneven' cognitive effects: do you have medical care aware of this? Did they tell you anything in the hospital or after? Were you scanned?

Normally I think seizures don't cause lasting damage, however ischemic events (tia, mild stroking type) would seem like more of a match with your persisting symptoms, and not to worry you unnecessarily but are you getting checked out?

Seizures are associated with drugs like NBOMe's, and not that badly explained from serotonergic hyperactivity as uncontrolled firing from an overdose of superhigh affinity 5th2a agonist (also not impossible from something like LSD & nitrous oxide, I know from personal experience.).. But what exactly can happen as complications does not seem well understood. Things like adrenaline are not affected directly by the drug, but it does appear from victims that a great many things in the body can fail from what we couldn't explain better than secondary effects / complications.
My guess here would be that gross seizure type activity in unfortunate part of the brain can affect functions regulated by it (I see this pretty much confirms that guess: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC531654/ ), and some function is vital. If the autonomic and cardiovascular function are affected enough it seems like it could technically mess with vital organ function, and cardiovascular problems can lead to various things including ischemic events / TIA.

I haven't heard this explanation before, but it does seem like it could account for your case and the systemic failures seen in deaths from 25x (mostly 25I). Just because it seems that normally seizures are not organically harmful and 'sudden unexplained death' from them sounds like more or less rare exceptions, doesn't mean that 25I-induced seizure activity behaves the way other seizures do and has the same chances of complication or severity when it happens - right?

On the other hand: that would make most sense for you if your motor issues were one-sided or it would rather unlikely have to have occurred in both parts of your brain? Maybe frontal lobe epileptic activity is a better fit, but I have really no idea of the possibilities of NBOMe type drugs and seizing, can persist for a while after the drug has long worn off.

Sorry if trying to solve puzzles makes you feel a bit ignored as a person Win77.. :) I hope you have a speedy and full recovery!! And that your (ex-)dealer gets what he deserves. I mean, it's always unconscionable to cause people to be dosed with something they didn't sign up for whether a dealer fakes a drug or someone spikes a drink - the forcing behind it makes me feel like its in the same spectrum as rape if there are unwanted experiences (so mentally mostly), or poisoning if it does bad things physicallly.
To be fair, and not in defense, not everyone who perpetrates such things realizes the full extent of it the same way. So I guess I'm saying it's never okay, just not always equally evil-willed.

Some people just want to make money and stop thinking pretty much there, others might actually be friends who do not understand any of this and all that's wrong with it and might think they are doing their friends a favor with the novel potent psychedelic they are giving out.

So yeah of course you're angry, I think most would be angry. See what you can do about it, your body and mind, and seems good if that guy feels guilty at the very least, and aware so that no one else gets hurt.
Hopefully it wont stay with you and you can eventually move past it all.. probably making sure something like that never happens to you again.

<3

Last edited:
The people who sell it as LSD are indeed scum, but I've had many wonderful experiences with this drug, albeit dangerous. Combining it with LSD and cannabis is simply amazing. I always found 1 tab to be rather mediocre, but bumping it up to 1.5 tabs always seemed to increase the intensity tenfold, almost like a 1 mg LSD trip.

Woodyfence, that big jump in intensity seems to suggest the therapeutic index not to be too big (and yea this is considered to be the case from what we see), so a steep dose-response curve and not so big difference in effective dose and overdose. Just don't push it with that 'bumping'.

Some people do seem to have a resistance for a number of the dangerous or negative effects and have gotten away with really pushing the dose, but nobody, even they should start thinking they are immune and that something tragic can't happen.

1 tab can contain a range of potencies, so it says very little and nobody should compare their dosage in 'tabs' with another person with tabs that are not known to be the same batch. You might realize this already, but just to warn that people can take it the wrong way, thinking doses are standardized.

What makes you say the experiences were dangerous? Was there anything special that made it feel that way, or do you mean considering the accidents that happen?

Yes dosage comparison is pretty impossible with blotters, unfortunately. 25i felt way more intense than anything I've ever done at 1.5 of those tabs of mine, and looking back I can easily see how many people would have seizures; many times I was so euphoric and stimulated, I just couldn't stop laughing a lot. I laid on my back on a couch and laughed for 30 minutes straight one time. I definitely plan to do it again; that is, if I can ever find it again!

Next day do my research find it out its 25i

You mean you read a bunch of stuff and guessed you took 25i. So actually you don't know what you took. There are numerous nbome and nboh chemicals out there, pretty sure it's impossible to just guess which one you took based on reading other people's reports.

It is mostly active when taken up in the mouth, did you swallow the cubes or let them dissolve in your mouth - curious?

I let them dissolve, under the impression that it was LSD I wanted to get the full effects of it. I'll be testing in the future and if its a spur of the moment (which I'll realistically never do) I'll make sure to swallow it. I've been reading that a lot so it's good to know.

About the persisting coordination problems and 'uneven' cognitive effects: do you have medical care aware of this? Did they tell you anything in the hospital or after? Were you scanned?

I'm going to see a doctor next week, I don't know how to even bring it up. I have a 2 and a half year history of mental issues due to a one time meth mistake coupled with a back to back lsd and shroom trip (all in the span of a month. I was using the lsd and shroom trip for therapeutic purposes to combat the meth hangover/side effects, the idea was good but was executed on too quickly), that basically created a vortex of hell. The best way I would describe it is a meth shroom lsd induced psychosis, as well as a powerful psychological addiction (that I killed on my lsd trip prior to this 25i-nbome fiasco). The reason I attempted to pick up the lsd in the first place (the one that was actually 25i-nbome) was to help round out myself, I think you'd be interested in this maybe so basically I suffered immeasurably for about a year due to the inital meth/shroom/acid terror. And for a year and a half after the first year I used lsd and shrooms on a bi weekly basis to bring myself out of the fractured psychological state that was my mind. One month I would use lsd on the second and fourth weekend, and then I'd switch to shrooms the next month doing the same biweekly regimen as the lsd, and then back to lsd. And it worked, it was maddening, and the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. But it worked, and I killed the endless, unquenchable, vile, disgusting thing that was living inside my mind. I have a lot of heartache about that actually. Since I bore my psychological addiction just to kill it. And I'll carry that weight. Anyway, long tangent but you sound like you'd enjoy that. (Very dangerous btw, but that's what it took. I didn't want to be a slave to my psychological horrors, I wanted to be free of them).
But back to the initial question, I'm going to see a doctor and I'll bring up everything post 25i-nbome. And at the hospital they were under the impression that I took an lsd laced with amphetamine. I had read about 25i-nbome in the past and funny enough, that's actually why I picked up from my ex-dealer because I thought I could trust him. But I guess I forgot the details of it and just kept regurgitating a stuttered "lsd.. amphe.. amphetamine. they l-l-laced it. Dirty bastards." I wasn't scanned, I'll ask about getting a scan. I talked to a psychiatrist about 5 or 6 months ago and she said that they wouldn't scan me (during my meth/shroom/lsd hell when I finally searched for outside help). She shut me down and I wish I could've spoken my mind more but I was very broken back then. I won't make that mistake this time around.

Normally I think seizures don't cause lasting damage, however ischemic events (tia, mild stroking type) would seem like more of a match with your persisting symptoms, and not to worry you unnecessarily but are you getting checked out?

Well, coincidentally. I began feeling very heavy/sharp pains in my heart, and a numbness of my face and left arm (although briefly). I'm worried that the ischemic could be cardiovascular related. I'm not well versed in it but it looks like that's the only one that's really suffering. My mind I'm worried about but I've brought it out of darker hells so I'm not as concerned about that. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow at urgent care and I'll actually use your post to help explain my situation.

Seizures are associated with drugs like NBOMe's, and not that badly explained from serotonergic hyperactivity as uncontrolled firing from an overdose of superhigh affinity 5th2a agonist (also not impossible from something like LSD & nitrous oxide, I know from personal experience.).. But what exactly can happen as complications does not seem well understood. Things like adrenaline are not affected directly by the drug, but it does appear from victims that a great many things in the body can fail from what we couldn't explain better than secondary effects / complications.
My guess here would be that gross seizure type activity in unfortunate part of the brain can affect functions regulated by it (I see this pretty much confirms that guess: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC531654/ ), and some function is vital. If the autonomic and cardiovascular function are affected enough it seems like it could technically mess with vital organ function, and cardiovascular problems can lead to various things including ischemic events / TIA.

I haven't heard this explanation before, but it does seem like it could account for your case and the systemic failures seen in deaths from 25x (mostly 25I). Just because it seems that normally seizures are not organically harmful and 'sudden unexplained death' from them sounds like more or less rare exceptions, doesn't mean that 25I-induced seizure activity behaves the way other seizures do and has the same chances of complication or severity when it happens - right?

All that. I'm terrified your right about. I'm actually gonna not wait for the urgent care and go to the er right now. May be over doing it but man, not worth the risk.

I'm really sorry I can't respond to everything, I'm kind of really concerned about myself now. Don't feel bad or anything. your knowledge and words have gone above and beyond anything I could've really hoped for. Hopefully I'm not dying or anything, but along with alot of other posters sincerely I have you to thank. Thank you for your words your kindness and your thoughts, I hope for the best for you in life. Hopefully I'll be back responding to let you know I'm okay later. Bye for now.

I hope you're alright, of course something that needs medical attention should not be ignored, but on the other hand jumping to conclusions or freaking out or ordering potentially very expensive tests could be harmful as well. So I really didn't mean to get you unnecessarily worried but to get attention paid to your symptoms. Your doc probably should be able to decide properly whether to do tests and if they are actually necessary. However if you don't tell the full story about the 25I, they may conclude / diagnose different things because of having to explain it differently! Puts them on the wrong path to start from. Apparently just sometimes docs are assholes about it, but even then at least they have the proper information. And can't think of real repercussions beyond that.
So I'd tell them it was 25I-NBOMe which is as good as selective a 5HT2A agonist.

This forum including me is not meant for actual medical advice, but referring to medical care or warning is part of HR..

The left arm pain is actually not a real sign of problems just being on one side of the body, but easily explained as what is called referred pain, specifically the left arm commonly gets referred pain from heart problems. That while the 25I acted you may have had cardiovascular issues does not mean that direct heart problems etc persist. You'd likely feel that (chest pain etc etc).
Numbness in the face, tingling sensations etc should also all be normal for this drug. I've heard of a good number of things people can get from NBOMe, but it's the motor control issues that I never heard of and can't link. Also speech problems are a fair warning sign regarding getting medically checked.
Cognitive also, but that is more complex and the symptoms would have to be described more specific to say something proper about it. It's possible purely mental issues get interpreted as neurological-cognitive issues if you get me.

Again I'm sorry if I caused a panic or if the ER visit is overreacting, that is up to you to decide and panic is not good for decisions. But yeah even if its not ischemic, I definitely think that the motoric and cognitive symptoms need to be looked at. So its good that you do.

The meth/shroom story sounds terrible, I have experience with psychedelic trauma and trying to fix it with more tripping... When it was really an issue (for years) and tripping a lot and hard, for me it just kept raising deep questions and complicating things even if some of the tripping was therapeutic. Took me years and some time off tripping (just to be sure, and cause it just wouldnt work that great with meds I was on for a while) to arrive at a point where the chaos and pain is pretty much behind me, and any occasional tripping now is hardly anything but beneficial. Other things put me down that were more circumstantial but thats another story.

Have faith that things will resolve. Even if its ischemic symptoms can be reversible and you'd recover. Try not to let panic get to you too much, the best thing is just to not walk around with it undiagnosed - time is a factor and you're responding to its now so youve done a good job. Hopefully its all much more benign and this is a big fuss and youll be relieved.

take care

Last edited:
Hey dude. Went to the er I was fine, I'm still a bit suspicious the doctor was very cool but I'm going to follow up with a physician to make sure. I just wanted to ask one last thing, since you've been through the psychedelic therapy thing.

What do you think about using shrooms and lsd to counteract the 25i effects. In terms of poor mental cognition.

It worked with meth, but I'm wondering if because it's the same receptor that it triggers (from my best understanding) if there could be any bad side effects. I really don't think so but would really appreciate another perspective. I'd wait at least two months from the initial 25i fiasco before pursuing a microdosing of psilocybin until I'm cognitively strong enough to take a one hit acid trip and finish off with an 1/8th or under shroom trip. (also I know that everythings a guess at best because of the lack of history behind the 25i)

I'm kind of sick of everything too, I fought so hard against the meth just to have this happen. But hey, buy the ticket take the ride type of deal. Also dude, super happy you made it out of your hell. Much respect and really inspiring.

:) Oh am glad you are okay, did they say anything regarding taking your symptoms seriously or were they easy to dismiss it as something benign? If they kept you in the dark about it, thatd suck, you want the info if you wanna know whats going on right?
Anyway hope that it's not serious at all, that it wasn't an emergency for them alright but they still mightve refered to you to a neurologist or something.. But ok will stop going on about it..

Like I kinda said I am not really familiar with considerable cognitive effects from psychedelics, and if it can't really be explained properly from psychedelic effect or side-effect then I'd definitely not try to remedy it with drugs on a hunch. When I revisited psychedelics after going into an existential crisis type deal, my problems were not cognitive but mental: existential / philosophical / metaphysical / spiritual-feeling : the experience just blew my mind in terms of having been through a traumatizing mystical experience, it made me question everything to the point that it was eating me up. So I went 'back' to find answers, and struggling through many more trips did make me conscious of my place in the world and my life, although my ideas were too esoteric for a while before I became more balanced and skeptical.

It would help if you would explain the cognitive symptoms some more, but from things you mentioned regarding thinking clearly and decision-making, then it can be a directly cognitive problem with your brain (an organic cause), or indirectly the effect of your psychological state. For example it could be hard to think clearly and decide, if you are constantly bothered by depersonalized or derealized feelings. But it affecting motor activity seems like a stretch?

So the question is if you feel like you would still have the cognitive problems if you weren't having psychological problems?

Not sure what you mean what worked with meth, you mean it helped cognitively? Well yeah it puts your brain in overdrive which overshadows dysfunction I guess, and feeling so good you are not bothered by anything so it would appear to temporarily alleviate a lot of symptoms, but it doesn't actually heal anything or counteract anything, it just temporarily make it feel better like a painkiller, while in reality when it wears off you are even off worse in many ways. So don't take things like that please.

Your best bet is time, proper nutrition, exercise, sleep, and if your medical professional says there is something physical going on therapies for that, and for mental problems other kinds of therapy.

Thanks ^ you're kind

I'm not physicians but maybe benzos or pregabalin (easier to get) can help you while your body heals. DO NOT let that doctor put you on SSRIs or something which they may try to do....that will just permanently fuck your brain up more.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame the drug dealer....is there any chance he's just too stupid to know what 25i is and thinks that everything that makes you trip that comes on paper or cubes is "acid"....he could definitely kill someone whether or not intentional so I would let him know

25D.....I believe is the best of the NBOME series....so clean and clear, pure eyecandy and euphoria without the heavy mind trip of lsd and over in 6 ours. 25i always felt a bit dirtier to me.

On

Just a quick tip: worrying that you've been damaged is a major factor in your recovery. You need to believe in yourself. Humans have an incredible ability to heal, and as they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Keep these things in mind, and you'll be amazed at the power of positive thinking.

Hey brother sorry I took a bit to respond, your comments are always appreciated. So the emergency room trip that I took was out of fear of the tight chest pains I was having and I was worried it could be a serious issue. It was inspired by your thoughts about my situation but I'm actually glad that you pointed them out because 25i is so unknown, that every angle should be taken and payed attention to. Luckily the doctor claimed it was probably a physical injury, and my anxiety from the trauma of having been "roofied" so to speak.

Cool little fact (although I haven't been really able to find it online) there's a phenomenon where there people who go through traumatic experiences may sometimes end up going into the emergency room claiming to have heart problems when really there is none. So I think it was something along those lines what I was actually experiencing, and a theory I have is that maybe my serotonin was somehow balancing itself out, and somehow that sort of new serotonin phenomenon was causing me such anxiety that I began to feel it in my chest (chest pains can come from anxiety from what I've read). And worrying about the chest pains itself probably caused more serotonin type anxiety, a COMPLETE theory, but it's cool to play around with thoughts.

Unfortunately due to my cognitive decline, I didn't explain to my doctor as much as I would've liked to regarding the 25i-nbome. I'm going to make sure the first words out of my mouth the next time I talk to a doctor (which is a week to check my liver/kidneys, I read a story where a girl died 3 weeks post 25i-nbome ingestion due to an infected kidney from the drug itself) are that people have died from this. And since my concern was mainly for the pain in my chest, I didn't get to elaborate much on the cognitive decline aspect of my issues. Also I'm not as concerned after giving it some thought, because I believe I can fix it on my own (I've done similar things before). But eventually i will definitely see a neurologist on my own, definitely a good idea.

To an extent yes, I think the psychological problems do hamper my cognitive functions. But at the same time I do think it's a physical type thing, and that it's normal for someone to have seizure/clonus/dystonia type symptoms and feel like their brain was imploding on itself under the influence of 25i to have cognitive issues after. But I've always seen psychedelics as a way of exercising the brain.

And apologies, I should've phrased it better. Meth is terrible, disgusting I would never use it for any type of beneficial purpose. I meant that the psychedelics worked to combat, and eventually overcome the strange psychosis, and devilish, mentally supernatural behemoth that is methamphetamine. I curse that drug and yet thank it for this crazy ride that it's taken me on. And I'm to blame. Anyway, getting lost here.

Thanks, you're awesome, appreciate the thoughts. Thank you.

This is actually very valuable. Thank you for responding, I rely a lot on external sources of medicine/help regarding the damage because I don't want to not give my problems enough attention, but at the same time I need to know that my brain is an amazing organ(?) and that it does have incredible powers and methods of self healing. Thank you again.

Yes the nocebo type argument is a good one: don't stay focussed on the idea of damage, in my experience the human body surely is amazing at recouperating. :)

If this isn't you:
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=105547

Then I guess I have to say I now have heard of motor control and speech being impaired by 25I before.. (or beafter)

Couldn't say what psychedelics can help clear up after meth, some mental processes appear to be catalyzed by psychedelics but I remain vague on what it is that it's helping with that the meth did... Simple thing to just stick with is that if meth was a problem for you to just stay away from it, and psychedelics can be unpredictable. Give sobriety and time the benefit over fixing drug side-effects with more drugs....
But if they helped give you perspective and hope back, just hold on to them - they are good things to find and true to follow.

The erowid post isn't me, it's a bit disheartening to read about but definitely gives me perspective (and that guy's attitude about it is pretty awesome. I can take a page from his book of life). I think maybe I would've suffered a similar fate but because I was able to get to the ER and was given the valium, maybe a lot of the detrimental effects were hindered.

The latter applies to me. I was a cocky, dumb kid and I wanted to experience a little pain and struggle. I definitely got more than I bargained for, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't have been able to do it without the wisdom I received from myself, through the medicinal/therapeutic tools of psilocybin, LSD, and salvia (low doses, 5x of course).

Yeah.. I think they'll help me get through this 25i thing as well, but I'm taking no chances and giving myself 2 months sober before attempting to correct myself in any psychedelic way. I figure my brain will be balanced by then and I'll start out with a microdosing type method to begin with.

Damn, the motor speech thing being associated with 25i is a bummer. Really hope most people are safe from it. Solipsis, thank you again for helping me out this far. I love you man, thanks again.