• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

25f need help signed up just for help

I find it important to give oneself enough time and permission to grieve. Sure, I know it sucks a fat one, but there's a clinical value to experiencing the emotions and processing the loss of a loved one. The longer one puts that off, the worse it inevitably gets. If you feel like screaming, scream. If you feel like crying, cry. Those things are perfectly valid and legitimate emotions, and acknowledging them instead of trying to run from them is extremely important. Allow yourself to fall into that abyss and process it, I can promise you that you'll make it out again, stronger and better than before. Talk to your family members, who are going through the same thing. You don't have to go at it alone.

Medication just interferes with that natural process. It's easy to decide you're done with it, but it may not be done with you for a while. God bless.

i called my briend friend and she called 911 now

Congratulations on having the fortitude to seek the help you need and not letting your grief destroy you! I can't imagine how hard what you're going through really is, but try to take some solace in the good people here and your IRL friends. People do care. Be strong. You WILL get through this, you've demonstrated the strength to survive in reaching out to us here and to your friends. Again, you WILL be okay eventually; please update us on how you're doing when you feel up to doing so❤

Hi everyone

thanks for caring about me. My mom found me unconscious on the floor and called EMS and police. I drank 4 bottles of wine ,8 mg of clonaEpam and 2 mg of Ativan. Almost died.Getting counselling today. Love you all. I’m also 5’3 and 110 pounds. Best friend police actually texted me seeing if I was okay since I was in another province. Police system works. Thanks for saving my life

“Hey xxxxx, this is the xxxx Police Service. Can you please just let me know if your okay, we have received a call from someome who is concerned about your safety. We will send you help if you need right away. Thank you. “

I'm really sorry for your loss :(

When my father died at 58 it came fast also and was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Found out that he had cancer spreading thru him 7 days before he passed, he never went to doctors. Spent the the last 6 months of his life having weekly visits through plexiglass while I was locked up, it was super shitty. All that time he didn't really seem that sick but he was a tough dude and hid it well.

He always helped me when I got out and after he was gone it was rough getting on my feet again, my life has pretty much spiraled since his death because I no longer have a safety net when my drug use gets outta control. And him being gone makes me wanna get high more he was more than my Dad we also were best friends and hung out all the time. Been almost ten years now and it's gotten easier to deal with the first few years were bad and I dreamt of him daily. Try to hang in there it's all you can do.

I'm really sorry for your loss :(

When my father died at 58 it came fast also and was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Found out that he had cancer spreading thru him 7 days before he passed, he never went to doctors. Spent the the last 6 months of his life having weekly visits through plexiglass while I was locked up, it was super shitty. All that time he didn't really seem that sick but he was a tough dude and hid it well.

He always helped me when I got out and after he was gone it was rough getting on my feet again, my life has pretty much spiraled since his death because I no longer have a safety net when my drug use gets outta control. And him being gone makes me wanna get high more he was more than my Dad we also were best friends and hung out all the time. Been almost ten years now and it's gotten easier to deal with the first few years were bad and I dreamt of him daily. Try to hang in there it's all you can do.

This is predictable.. mask thoughts with what? Nah yo, try and find your true purpose and your true self.