L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can certainly argue that pedophiles should be put to death and make arguments about the death penalty.

Personally I withdrew my support for the death penalty for any crime some time ago. There have been too many near misses as it is.
We use the term beyond the shadow of a doubt here, and it takes awhile unfortunately before a known pedophile, rapist, murderer is put to death.

If we want true gender equality we need to look at it from the reverse. What if the teacher was a man and the students were girls.

It's not fair if women get off easier in this exact scenario.

It's predatory and extremely inappropriate. Period.

I'm all for equality. Throw the book at her
100% Correct.

If this was in the lounge I may have had a bit of a laugh around but in all serious gender should play NO role. I was a victim of domestic violence for 18 months with a Mrs who always punched me and tried to stab me twice simply knowing that I have never and will never lay hands on a woman. It was hell. Different topic I know but same principle. Yes I'm sure I would have loved to fuck my science teacher in year 10 but that doesn't mean its anymore right.

As for the death penalty my personal view is 9 guilty go free is better than one innocent person having there life ended for no reason.

Last edited:
We use the term beyond the shadow of a doubt here, and it takes awhile unfortunately before a known pedophile, rapist, murderer is put to death.

Yeah because a trial can't be a legal trial if there's no ability to appeal the legal issues raised in the trial.

Also behind a shadow of a doubt is not a legal standard.

Not to mention almost every person on death row is low income. Wealthy people almost never see capital punishment. Look at Epstein, he had a whole private island for sexually abusing women, and hosted other uber wealthy people. Even Bill Gates is now being implicated. Epstein bought off law enforcement, maybe even judges. If you have money you can do anything, even run international trafficking rings for minors. One set of rules for us and one set for them.

Sex trafficking is bigger than ever before. If the intention of the law is to protect minors, it's failing. We get these high profile cases about teachers every now and then and it riles the public. What about putting huge pressure on billionaires to stop sex trafficking? They're all satanic pervs.

@JessFR I read your previous post but I think we're just going in circles now. I respect that we don't see eye to eye on the morality piece, but you articulated your points well. Thanks.

I can sympathize. I mean, I was abused when I was little. And probably the only human being I've ever truly hated and wanted to see suffer for pure sadistic pleasure was my abuser.

But, in spite of that, I refuse to let that affect my belief in the inherent rights owed to all human beings, which hard as it might be to imagine sometimes, pedophiles and child abusers and rapists still are.

I used to support the death penalty, though never with any kind of belief in lawful sadism, I don't think that's ever OK. But I've changed my mind on the death penalty over time.

I get hating pedophiles, but they're still people, and I don't like the idea that what happened to me has left me with dark sadistic feelings towards other people. So I'm never gonna be OK with torturing pedophiles or denying them their basic rights.

"The same video chat showed Ahlbrand walk into the child's bedroom and allegedly perform sexual acts while the child was in the room. Deputies said days later on a separate video chat with her boyfriend, Ahlbrand once again performed sexual acts while the child was nearby."

ok so that sounds like maybe she was fingering herself while the kid was there....allegedly?

right?

It's a very common tactic in divorce proceedings for angry wives to allege child abuse on the part of the husband. I don't have an actual statistic to hand but I think it's significant. That would be a lot of dead dads despite most cases having judges find they had no case to answer.

That's very true....i had that happen to me and my lawyer rolled his eyes and said "that's the most common false accusation in custody battles, don't even slightly worry about it"

If the pedophile is a repeat offender, which they all are there is no cure for these scumbags, they're sick, people like this and rapists and murderers need to be eradicated off the face of the Earth, they are a disease on society that need to be removed, like a cancer.
Controversial I know, but if they are sick should we not be thinking of treating these people instead of killing them?

I understand the impulse towards murder by the way, I have a daughter and if anyone had abused her in childhood I'd 100% be in jail still for their murder

Controversial I know, but if they are sick should we not be thinking of treating these people instead of killing them?

I understand the impulse towards murder by the way, I have a daughter and if anyone had abused her in childhood I'd 100% be in jail still for their murder

We have an island here that we stick them on after their done with their prison sentence...i had to go there to xray a few of them on a few occasions

Yeah because a trial can't be a legal trial if there's no ability to appeal the legal issues raised in the trial.

Also behind a shadow of a doubt is not a legal standard.
If it’s is known beyond a shadow of a doubt and there is evidence and the person is a known pedophile, rapist, murderer a repeat offender, why waste tax payers dollars while they sit in comfort enjoying the messed up legal system? An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

Save time, money and space and just put him or her to death, simple.

If it’s is known beyond a shadow of a doubt and there is evidence and the person is a known pedophile, rapist, murderer a repeat offender, why waste tax payers dollars while they sit in comfort enjoying the messed up legal system? An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

While I agree with this in theory, a lot of times their time in prison is a living hell, or they are killed there by other inmates.

If they get out of prison their life is ruined, everyone knows they are a paedophile and it is common public knowledge and they are not allowed to be near or work with teens/children.

Read the news articles I linked in previous replies.

I was in my last year as a psychology major when I realized that there is no real treatment for pedophilia. When I went through all of the case studies surrounding pedophilia the consensus of all of the studies concluded that this sickness has no ethical cure.

I switched majors after that, because there are many more horrific mental sickness and illnesses other than pedophilia, that can’t be treated ethically.

I wound up getting an English degree instead.

🧙‍♂️
Violating an innocent child and woman is the biggest sickness for me, and murder, people that can’t be cured of these illnesses do not deserve to live.

There are myriad reasons to not allow the death penalty in our society. Here are some:

1) It's expensive to make sure innocent people don't die. Burden of evidence is high along with multiple appeals sometimes spanning decades to ensure no systemic biases (like racist juries). We need these safeguards to prevent innocents from getting the death penalty. It's cheaper to put someone away for life than execute them.

2) Innocents have died anyway.

3) Wealthy people and industry leaders never end up on death row and they are the ones running child sex trafficking rings. They destroy lives regularly, either for their amusement or for profit. Certain groups are disproportionately affected by capital punishment, mainly poor people and minorities.

4) Moreover, privileged people can hire other people to do the direct criminal activity that they do not want to be found associated with.

5) It doesn't deter crime. This has been proven.

6) A society that respects life does not kill human beings. I do not want my tax dollars funding state-sponsored murder, which includes wars and other violent psychopathic crap. I don't consent.

7) Vengeance is not justice.

Last edited:
That is an unethical cure for pedophilia. Some have said that castration (chemical or otherwise) is also unethical and ultimately does not stop that sickness and the desire to commit pedophilia acts. Some pedos have chosen to get themselves chemically castrated on there own (because they are tortured with the desire to molest children) and still go on to molest children, even after decades of intense therapy.

It’s a tough subject and was the reason I switched majors. I do not want them around. I was in jail a few years back, and was put in the overflow pod at the jail. When I was sitting with my bunky at lunch some inmate came up to me and said, “that a beautiful picture you got there”. I brushed him off and said that’s my daughter (who was child at the time). He then went on to try to buy it from me! I was ready to give him an unethical cure for pedophilia right then and there. It turns out that there where five prisoners there that were convicted of sex crimes against minors and were waiting to be transferred to prison. It turns out you can find out who has convicted of what, because it becomes public record after conviction.

I had to demand that I be put into another pod that didn’t house diaper sniffers, because I feared for the safety of myself and then.

I was moved pretty quickly.

🧙‍♂️
Not unethical for me, I’m glad they moved you.

Well, this is a political question prolly better for ceps, but what I would say is that this is a position I have had before.

That we could have a death penalty, if we had a new burden of proof, even higher than beyond reasonable doubt, that screened out all but the most undeniable of guilty and the worst of offenders.

I dunno, I started out very much pro death penalty, then I sort of kept believing in the death penalty in theory but not in practice, basically arguing for what you're arguing for, a reform to the system so the death penalty can remain.

Since then I've given it continuously more thought and come to seriously question if I can support the state executing people under color of law at all.

I'm somewhat conflicted.

That is an unethical cure for pedophilia. Some have said that castration (chemical or otherwise) is also unethical and ultimately does not stop that sickness and the desire to commit pedophilia acts. Some pedos have chosen to get themselves chemically castrated on there own (because they are tortured with the desire to molest children) and still go on to molest children, even after decades of intense therapy.

It’s a tough subject and was the reason I switched majors. I do not want them around. I was in jail a few years back, and was put in the overflow pod at the jail. When I was sitting with my bunky at lunch some inmate came up to me and said, “that a beautiful picture you got there”. I brushed him off and said that’s my daughter (who was child at the time). He then went on to try to buy it from me! I was ready to give him an unethical cure for pedophilia right then and there. It turns out that there where five prisoners there that were convicted of sex crimes against minors and were waiting to be transferred to prison. It turns out you can find out who has convicted of what, because it becomes public record after conviction.

I had to demand that I be put into another pod that didn’t house diaper sniffers, because I feared for the safety of myself and then.

I was moved pretty quickly.

🧙‍♂️
A lot of pedophiles are married to adults or eventually marry adults, such as Foreigner's pedophile/sexual predator teacher that sexually abused him when he was 12 or 13.

I am not saying you are A pedophile wizard of the creek, but that I would not be surprised if the pedophiles or sexual predators you met in jail or prison were married or partnered to other adults.

Last edited:
Here's my answer to pedophiles. Lock them away, treat them humanely, but lock them away for the good of society. For life.

In the end, it's expensive, but killing them in a way that can be legally and morally permissible is probably even more expensive and takes forever, and that's if you even accept that as a permissible form of justice.

All human beings who are in the custody of the state have a right to be treated humanely. Hell I don't care if you give the pedophiles premium cable. Just so long as they never see the outside of a prison again for the remainder of my life. No parole. And that's at first offense. You don't get to do it again.

That's my position. But I hold to the belief that the justice system doesn't exist to serve vengeance, I'm not sure I'd even say the justice system is about justice. It's about society, and protecting it from people who can't be trusted in the world with us.

So, lock them away and let that be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.