• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25-i nbome and 25c nbome allergic reactions

My doses were really strong . Like on tab was 1100ug of 25-I nbome and 25-c nbome combined . One would make it to where I couldn't recognize my friends faces. And I dosed on 5 at a time every day almost for about a year and a half . So that could be why I have hppd. I also smoked dmt everyday and did molly analogs too frequently on nbomes . And ketamine and cocaine . So it could be from mixing so much I didn't wanna smoke dmt unles I was on acid or nbomes .

that's really not moderate at all.

too bad guinness does not award records of drug abuse.

Yeah I never did moderate . I know this trust me nobody has to tell me I was a fool . But I regret it and just want to be normal again. I'm done with all that shit .

I'm starting to see improvement with my problem.. I have been brushing more often and scrubbing my throat and tongue and rinsing with salt water or just regular water. I still have problems sill but its more manageable now .. still there,just slowly getting back to my old self. still clean from analogs,LSD,marijuana,cigarettes and nitrous and everything else I love using. I have turned to crystal healing more than I was and cleansing myself with sage and thinking more positive from it . I'm still taking bacopa and magnesium and it may be helping along with meditation and crystal healing . I can only hope it will fully go away . Havent had to take a benzo every night that's good to know that I can sleep without it but as far as insomnia goes ,that is one problems.

Still having problems with my breathing and throat swelling I'm so tired and over this I'm starting to get highly annoyed and angry . I don't know why this is happening still its gotten better but when it gets time for me to go to bed it messes with me really bad .. I'm starting to get really scared

How long has it been now? Sometimes healing takes a little time.

I have been having the problems for about over 8 months now . Its somewhat better but still visible

Hey, this kind of thing actually happens to me when i take 25c. It is not as bad as you describe it but its still an unpleasant feeling i wish never happened. It feels as if i have something stuck in my throat. Mostly niticeable when i swallow though. I am not surprised that it was the Nbome that did this to you. I have only taken 1 25b and 3 25c tabs, but i have been taking 25c at very small doses (such as quarter of a tab) several times. It appears that 25c causes more negative effects in on small doses for me than taking a 1mg tab, how STRANGE! It has been about a month since i took any drugs,but today i decided to drop a quarter tab at school, and oh man it fucked me up...started feeling like i was about to faint, eyes low like i was stoned, and not to mention i got my first allergy reaction...a small rash i noticed on my chin. I thought my whole face was about to swoll up and die. Never again will i take NBOME! I have also noticed that weed gets me higher than it usually did before i started taking Nbome. Now i cant even get "stoned" anymore because of the nauseous feelings i get. All i can say is stay away from drugs for a while man, let your brain heal itself overtime and im sure youll go back to normal. The only thing i recommend is vaping CBD oil ( oil extracted form marijuana used for anxiety and pain relief). Its legal in all 50 states :)