• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

20X Salvia first time advice

20x bought from reputable on-line vendor... don't know if we are allowed to mention names on here as I'm new so I won't. I'll try make a decent bong today cause the grav bong I had was alright but too difficult to take two successive hits from.

you only need a small pipe.
you want to smoke it fast
not lots of tubing, and no water to cool it.
regular lighter
draw fast and hold.

here is one of my early kits, (the jar has 40x but on cigarette paper not leaf)

076916025-kit.jpg

here is my current kit, I have the papers pre-cut and in a folded bit of plastic (from the corner of a plastic sleeve for electronics)

140347155-brass.jpg

you never know when the perfect place for a brief mind blowing experience will happen (though for me it is usually in the bath tub but it has been in a park, or at friends' homes)

this is a plain leaf joint - I find that very effective for a lazy afternoon on the porch

512731823-leaf.jpg

I used to cultivate, but stopped when we put our house up for sale

142286252-DSC00022.jpg

so we cut all the leaves off, they were gorgeous when fresh, I tried to dry the majority flat

142286372-DSC00023.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks pupnik! Very helpful post. Well all I had to hand today was a bong so smoked 250mg took about 3 or 4 hits of it. Got an intense body load and some visuals but nothing major, very introspective though. Was pretty good for a way to kill 15 mins yes haha. Had driven up to a beautiful view with some native american/jazz/electronic music on with was pretty trippy itself to be fair. Luckily managed to stop myself from starting my car, came pretty close to deciding to drive!

............Daniel Siebert the salvia researcher has a nasty elixir - very expensive, not recommended.

Well, just to balance things, the most amazing (terrifying, wondrous but ultimately incredible and enlightening) experience I've ever had was with Daniel Siebert's tincture. 45 minutes duration with 15 minutes in the breakthrough state. Personally I think it's the only way to go with Salvia. Not often, but definitely occasionally.

well maybe I should try it,
I thought it was too costly:
how long did you keep it in your mouth?

Tincture

w........I thought it was too costly:
how long did you keep it in your mouth?

Hi Pupnik. Well, it certainly is expensive, but it does the trick! I followed the instructions - 3 doses of 2ml, 4 minutes apart, swilling out before each dose. This was for a level 4 as I recall (been a few years now since I did that). After about 15 mins I started to get dragged into Salvialand - timewise quite gently over about 10mins but resistance was absolutely futile, as the Borg say. It was like being hauled away by an irresistible force to one's imminent death. The peak was a totally immersive 20-25m experience and though it was very difficult, the last 10 mins took me into a realm of utter beauty in what appeared to be a primordial swamp near the beginning of human evolution. The exit was rather quick - seeming to last no more than 2 or 3 seconds. It was like having your favourite toy taken away! My partner timed the whole shebang at 45 minutes. And I must say it was definitely one of the most incredible 45 mins of my life. For around 2 months I felt a subtle sense of well-being just above my norm, which is actually way above most people I know.

It certainly didn't taste any worse than the raw leaf and was diluted with warm water (to help sub-lingual absorption).

Last edited:
you only need a small pipe.
you want to smoke it fast
not lots of tubing, and no water to cool it.
regular lighter
draw fast and hold.

here is one of my early kits, (the jar has 40x but on cigarette paper not leaf)

076916025-kit.jpg

here is my current kit, I have the papers pre-cut and in a folded bit of plastic (from the corner of a plastic sleeve for electronics)

140347155-brass.jpg

you never know when the perfect place for a brief mind blowing experience will happen (though for me it is usually in the bath tub but it has been in a park, or at friends' homes)

this is a plain leaf joint - I find that very effective for a lazy afternoon on the porch

512731823-leaf.jpg

I used to cultivate, but stopped when we put our house up for sale

142286252-DSC00022.jpg

so we cut all the leaves off, they were gorgeous when fresh, I tried to dry the majority flat

142286372-DSC00023.jpg

Wow, you have a customised 'just in case' emergency salvia stash on you at all times?

That's fucking cool.

A very interesting substance but you better don't anger the Herb-Goddess by not respecting it ;)

Aye, don't fuck her off. If you take her for a laugh, she'll sharp make you out to be the joke. And by then it certainly isn't funny any more.

part of me believes that in a pinch, a 15 minute vision quest could be the right idea.