• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

Good job getting rid of Brian Burns , Carolina. 😵‍💫

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

@ions - neighbor signed for 4 years. Saw him cuz he dropped his wallet (Gucci soft AF) - maybe you swing by (you know the place) and we rip bong or something. Idk what he's into, probably not smoking actually

My dealer made meatloaf for us the one time I went to his crib.

I don't think the texans need anymore receivers.
but he'll accent cj. stroud pretty well.
They have three talented receivers already. Diggs is a fourth.
They can unload one to maybe the chiefs.
Who just signed to the chiefs?

Diggs to the Texans

Seems like a weird move IMO but I'm guessing Beane has his sights on one of the big 3 WR from this draft? Gonna cost to get up there (probably more than our first and the 2025 second we got from Diggs but whatever). Diggs was getting old and a bit of a distraction imHo. I'm guessing he'd been shopping him for a minute and the deal the Texans had was time sensitive and far and away the best deal. I'm guessing Texans wanted diggs in houston before camp starts and wanted deal done before draft or whatever.

Now teams know the Bills are hungry for a #1 WR and might make it more difficult/expensive to trade up AND/OR other teams will be vying to get ahead of us knowing that we are going after a WR.

31 Mil in dead cap is a bit of a PITA but maybe the Bills felt it was better to take the full hit this year instead of having it split over this and next year idk. If you can replace Diggs with an ultracompetent Rookie WR on a rookie contract I guess you take the hit this year and try to fill in gaps next year. Allen will be 28 after next season. 29-35 will be defining years for his career. It will be interesting to see if he can change his game up to avoid big hits and shit or if he's gonna go out swinging like Cam.

Interesting about Allens age. If they could support him with people he has chemistry with I think he'd be a very dangerous quarterback.

So fucking sad to watch the Texans build a real team around Stroud while Carolina continues to piss in the wind.

Just ran into a dude w a Titans beany in my walk. I stopped him he took out his music and I'm like nice pick up on stefon diggs. He's like what? I'm like yeah you're good to go now. He's like "yeah I hope so"..

I'm a fucking idiot strout is on the Texans isn't he.

🤠🔫

Just ran into a dude w a Titans beany in my walk. I stopped him he took out his music and I'm like nice pick up on stefon diggs. He's like what? I'm like yeah you're good to go now. He's like "yeah I hope so"..

I'm a fucking idiot strout is on the Texans isn't he.

🤠🔫

both afc south teams, easy to mix up