• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

Congrats KC. My wife and I always watch the Superbowl. But this year, because Taylor Swift is involved she would have watched it without me. Glad that is over. I honestly have no feelings one way or another about a football player dating an entertainer. They have a tough road ahead. :)

I am glad I do not have to pick a team this week as my picks were off a lot. I mean the first half SF would not let KC get anything done. Then the opposite for the second half. Crazy. But wow did the season go fast. Appreciation to the scorers each week.

Till next Summer. As soon as it hits I get ready for the season. Hall of Fame game and all.

Reruns of Law and Order. Wish I was a basketball guy. I played every year when I was young and was good. Just not a big watcher. Baseball I watched until the strike of 1993. I never went back after that.

Trying to catch up on any series I had been wanting to watch. Attention span is not there right now.

Ken Griffey Junior was my first favorite sports player. I had over 100 of either his rookie or specialty cards (mass production autograph, "pieces of bat", "pieces of base").

I don't watch law and order but sometimes I'll throw on the special victims unit. The lead actor, she's pretty good.

Ken Griffey Junior was my first favorite sports player. I had over 100 of either his rookie or specialty cards (mass production autograph, "pieces of bat", "pieces of base").
Nice! I was more Roy White, Sparky Lyle, (because I was young and thought the name was cool, good pitcher though). Roy White, he'd come up to bat lefty sometimes and then righty. Having not watched baseball in a while I wonder if there is a current day MLB player that bats both ways?

My friend lived on the same street as Catfish Hunter, Gene Michaels and Thurmon Munson. I would visit and he would be throwing the ball to Thurman Munson in the street. Also we bought weed off of one of Gene Michael's sons.

Sick Nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

Now what are the Giants going to do. Man bring back the Phil Simms Lawrence Taylor days.