• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

AR staying in Green Bay

Russell Wilson >>>>> Broncos

i think they got what they could for Russel Wilson before he bolted next year....and they also burned themselves on the Jamal Adams trade and basically just got back what they lost there....but overall i like it - they needed to shake it up because they weren't going anywhere in the playoffs, getting blown out every year they made it since the interception at the 1 in the super bowl....

as for the Broncos...idk i guess we'll see right? tough division so that'll be fun to watch - it was really fun when the Seahawks were in the AFC west with those teams too.....idk tho - the AFC is just fascinating overall if you ask me - if it wasn't for the AFC, i'd be pretty bored with it all to be honest - you got Tennesee, Buffalo, New England, KC, Cincy, Denver all up top and then all looking to be better teams like the Chargers, Miami, Indy, and Cleveland....it's good stuff and im looking forward to it

so let's see

QBs the Seahawks might grab in free agency or a trade - Watson, Minshew, Trubisky, and Mariota - it's too bad Jimmy G can't get on that list but he's not going to a division foe....but i like all 4 of those choices and think all of them can excel if the expectations are low - because lets face it, nobody thinks the seabirds are any good now - so they might be a sneaky team if they can fix the defense and get efficient QB play - start working on that offensive line again also - they were a better team when they were young, didn't have an all-star qb who absorbed a huge chunk of the cap, and less was expected of them

anyway that's my thought on it for now

:caffeine:

Browns acquired Deshaun Watson from the Texans.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter broke the new, Tweeting, "Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland." It's an absolutely stunning turn of events as the Browns were considered out of the running for Watson as of Thursday. Though there are still trade negotiations to be had, Watson will be a member of the Cleveland Browns soon enough. Pro Football Network's Aaron Wilson added that the deal will include three first-round draft picks. It's possible that the deal also includes players currently on the Browns' roster, as the three picks were considered only part of the package necessary to acquire Watson. The move immediately sends the fantasy stocks of David Njoku, Amari Cooper, and Donovan Peoples-Jones through the roof. If he is not included in the trade with Houston, Baker Mayfield will be moved somewhere before the season starts.

I hope Watson can get his mind on football again and enjoy his life after all those allegations have been proven to be meritless. They robbed him years from his life and who knows how much emotional trauma.

he's still gotta deal with all the civil suits....it's hard to believe that he didn't play snake with them when there's over 20 allegations

:shrug:

he's still gotta deal with all the civil suits....it's hard to believe that he didn't play snake with them when there's over 20 allegations

:shrug:

Money, man. Cash settlements. Never have to work again. 💰

They'd have brought charges if he done anything.

Money, man. Cash settlements. Never have to work again. 💰

They'd have brought charges if he done anything.

it's kinda hard to prove that he was playing snake unless there's a video - it's just an accusation

but maybe he was?

it doesn't matter unless there's proof right?

it's like the whole OJ thing....he was found not guilty in criminal court but was tried again in a civil suit and was guilty there - that's like being tried for the same crime twice to me but idk

it doesn't matter unless there's proof right?

I tend to believe women/men in these scenarios. Most of the time. I've been abused myself so trust me I'm invested in this issue.

The accusations against Watson only started when it came out he wanted to leave Houston. Do you think that is a coincidence? All these women, most of whom work in some way for the Texans, just so happen to choose then?
it's kinda hard to prove that he was playing snake unless there's a video - it's just an accusation

you don't have to prove anything to bring charges ... we aren't talking going to trial and being found not guilty. This is much different. They didn't even charge him. Something must have been very off with their stories. The totality of all these things leads me to believe Watson.

Unfortunately, they'll be some who believes he's guilty the rest of his life. Meanwhile his accusers will enjoy anonymity.

Oooh really? i didn't know they mostly all had some sort of work relationship with the Texans...you know more than me on that

yea something sounds odd to me about it too but i just don't know enough about it because i haven't read about any details of it anywhere

a lot of moves yesterday....

i like Ryan going to the Colts....that should be interesting...i also like Mariota and Trubisky both being highly likely to be starters again next year

i guess the Colts couldn't stand Wentz either....sounds like he's a bad teammate....but he'll still be starting for the Redskins? they might still be good tho - who knows with them - they have the pieces, just lacking the QB....like the Colts

anyone doing a draft? idk anything but it might be fun.

ill pick randy moss, junior sayou, and teddy brusci. maybe even ricky williams cuz hes a pot head