• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

I feel better anyway.

True story the only song they ever played when I was in prison was hotel California by the eagles.

Then part of my band invited me over for a jam after I sprung. They played hotel California those sinister sisters.

that was the longest final 3 minutes to a game ever....

how many chances were they trying to give Dallass?

bye Cowbows :cheers:

thank you.

i've been called a bandwagon fan by a few people on here over the years. they have no idea what they're talking about.

alasdair
I only do it to get under your skin but admittedly have called you that (amongst a few other things 😘). Good season to you btw, if Mac gets some weapons it'll be a solid decade of decent rivalry.

Even when the bills win I still manage to lose money betting against NE players lol. Took the under on Mac passing attempts at 29.5 and completions at 17.5. I tried calling my buddies dad (team physician) to see if he could put some laxatives or benzos in Josh's water to slow the onslaught down...

@neversickanymore , damn man. Sorry about how that went last night. Shame being so dominant all year then special teams fucking it up for you.
Thanks mal. Woke up this morning pretty sad. With current contract requirements and the cap we likely are going to trade Aeron. I can’t wait to hear what the local nitt witts have to bitch about when not making the SuperBowl is traded for not having a winning record.

Hell of a season GB!!

When the fuck does the golf course open up.

i did miss it but why would i care?

i'm watching this incredible bills vs. chiefs game.

alasdair

what a great game. but...

the nfl ot rules suck.

alasdair

which ones?

edit: oh, you said OT. Sorry I was half asleep.

I used to think the new rule sucked too. But really it's pretty fair. One drive, Offense vs defense. If your team allows the game to get that point I guess you can't complain.

Last edited:
the bills played a hell of a game and didn't even get the chance to win the game. not because of their offense or their defense but because they lost a random coin toss.

the chiefs also allowed the game to get to that point but they did get a chance to win it.

it's lame that a game played at this level should come down to that.

alasdair

the bills played a hell of a game and didn't even get the chance to win the game. not because of their offense or their defense but because they lost a random coin toss.

the chiefs also allowed the game to get to that point but they did get a chance to win it.

it's lame that a game played at this level should come down to that.

alasdair

i disagree. If your offense is all that then win with your offense and don't allow it to go to ot.

when it goes to ot, there's a 50/50 shot you'll play offense, but you get unlucky and get defense. Ok.

time for the defense and the defensive coaching staff to step the fuck up and hold them to a FG. You don't have to prevent them from scoring AT ALL, just don't let them run you down and score 6. Then you WILL get a shot with the ball.

but me personally, I like seeing awesome defensive play. I like seeing it valued. Get an interception. Make a tackle. Sack the qb.

you have a chance. Totally fair IMO.

you get unlucky

i agree that luck is all part of the game - a missed call, a poor call, etc. - but i don't think that such a significant part of the game should be decided, in large part, by luck. i'll agree to disagree.

alasdair