• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

I'm in the championship game in 2 of 5 leagues. It would've been 3 of 5 if I'd had time to pay attention to Brandin Cooks status leading up to game time.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the NFL informed clubs that unvaccinated players who tested positive for COVID-19 in recent days are eligible to play on Sunday under the new protocols provided their symptoms have improved.​

The symptoms in this case can be read a number of ways per the memo. "24 hours have passed since the individual last had a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications," is specific, but the vague "symptoms have improved" reads as pretty exploitable. Fully-vaccinated players may test out sooner than the five-day period, while the five-day period is mandatory for unvaccinated players. In practice, we've rarely seen players test out within six days either way, but in theory, this gives players like Carson Wentz and Mike Williams an easier road back to starting lineups.

It was fun to play in a league again. Tie dye league. Spooks is favored to win. But we'll see. Until next time.

now let me start off by saying this:

i was the last team to join the league....i definitely don't think i had the best team - maybe the 3rd or 4th best....the #1 and #2 seeds were way better teams.....i went a combined 1-5 against those 2 teams during the regular season....and i made a post earlier in this thread stating that all i had to do was make the playoffs....and that's exactly what i did...

i was the bottom seed - upset the #1 seed and then took out the #2...

i shook up the world!

t1iY0Kwh.jpg

is this where guys who won their league tonight check in?

because that's me!

my prize? $400 and a year of bragging rights :)

alasdair

now let me start off by saying this:

i was the last team to join the league....i definitely don't think i had the best team - maybe the 3rd or 4th best....the #1 and #2 seeds were way better teams.....i went a combined 1-5 against those 2 teams during the regular season....and i made a post earlier in this thread stating that all i had to do was make the playoffs....and that's exactly what i did...

i was the bottom seed - upset the #1 seed and then took out the #2...

i shook up the world!

t1iY0Kwh.jpg
is this where guys who won their league tonight check in?

because that's me!

my prize? $400 and a year of bragging rights :)

alasdair
Yep, you all suck it's fine 😑👌😘

I guess I had Tom Brady, who's ranked as the #1 player based on points. So I guess that's noteworthy.

But 7th place, yayyy! At least I'm only the second biggest loser, next to the guy that didn't play a full team most of the season :/

Literally mal beat me out lol, hey, good work @mal3volent even though you lost some games you still beat me out

Wow I won something? Hadn't even looked at it in a month. Fuck this year is gonna be great.

About what I expected 4th. Cuz you all kept picking players I wanted before I got to pick ‘em.

Congrats spooks.