• Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

yea that was a game-time call

i lost Darius Leonard to covid right before the game

do you get the alerts on your phone?

yea that was a game-time call

i lost Darius Leonard to covid right before the game

do you get the alerts on your phone?
No. I’m usually sleeping before the night games. But just didn’t pay attention last night.

if it wasn't snowing in Seattle, i would've started Russell Wilson

instead i started Joe Burrow

spookgenius

i am winning my semi-final match 187 to 105. i have kamara tonight and he has gaskin. barring something insane happening, i am through to the final.

highlights were 37pts from tee higgins, 26 pts from aj brown, 19pts from penny and a stellar 25 points from the dallas defense.

fingers crossed for next week and the $$$ :)

alasdair

i am winning my semi-final match 187 to 105. i have kamara tonight and he has gaskin. barring something insane happening, i am through to the final.

highlights were 37pts from tee higgins, 26 pts from aj brown, 19pts from penny and a stellar 25 points from the dallas defense.

fingers crossed for next week and the $$$ :)

alasdair

awesome man...

you played Penny - good call....i sketched on him because of the weather here...

i made it to the championship in my big money league too...im up by 10 with a couple defensive players playing tonight but he's done so it's over...

good luck next week

X7NxyzCl.png

i talked to the big guy...he's in the forest somewhere with a bad connection so i had to forward him the score.....

he asked me if i photoshopped that :rofl:

no dude - i really blew your doors off 8o

go spooks

you played Penny - good call....i sketched on him because of the weather here...

that is why i played him :)

well, i was thin at rb after james conner was ruled out but between the weather and chicago's middling run defense, penny looked like a good bet to make the most of his opportunity.

congrats to you too!

alasdair

that is why i played him :)

well, i was thin at rb after james conner was ruled out but between the weather and chicago's middling run defense, penny looked like a good bet to make the most of his opportunity.

congrats to you too!

alasdair

he's also Mr. Mid-game injury....there was one game this year where he pulled his hammy on the first play of the game after just coming back from a lengthy injury....this is the best we've seen of him tho - he's got some speed and those big legs....hopefully he can stay healthy but that's what scares me about playing him...they play the Lions next week so he can go off again

i have D'Andre Swift too so im hoping he plays next week in my other league but idk about him either if he's gonna be splitting carries or what now - but the Seahawks defense is bad, Goff usually plays well in Seattle, so that should be a shootout....

Devin Singletary looked good yesterday

Rex Burkhead and the Texans where did that come from? :shrug:

Shit shitty shit shot. You’ll have Tua x in the final @Mr. Krinkle

i was hoping to see but oh well....i like that im playing the #1 and #2 seeds as a #4 seed and i lost both times i played X in the regular season so he's gonna have to do it 3 times to win it all

he's got a really good team too

@deficiT we'll have to make sure he comes back to play next year....we'll have to replace the Ballers....so 3 more teams if we make it to at least 10 teams - hopefully some more guys that are from here so they'll have to read all my bullshit all season long :cool: the more bluelighters the better

i was hoping to see but oh well....i like that im playing the #1 and #2 seeds as a #4 seed and i lost both times i played X in the regular season so he's gonna have to do it 3 times to win it all

he's got a really good team too

@deficiT we'll have to make sure he comes back to play next year....we'll have to replace the Ballers....so 3 more teams if we make it to at least 10 teams - hopefully some more guys that are from here so they'll have to read all my bullshit all season long :cool: the more bluelighters the better
Yeah, I gave up completely so haven't even looked at anything in any of my leagues in a while.

Yeah, we'll replace ballers. I'm annoyed with him, since I joined his league as a favor for him to join mine. I paid into and participated in his but he didn't do shit in ours.

X is an awesome player, he's my best friend from high school and is a great guy in general.

But yeah, we def need to add some more folks from Bluelight. We'll work on it for sure we've got time.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.