• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 MLB thread

redsox01.jpg

That.
Fuck you, Mike Matheny. Fuck you, Michael Wacha. Have fun in St. Louis.....
Trophy's back where it belongs.

congrat alas.

I'm just stoked the dodgers didn't win.

the Giants will be back next year

Anybody see that 60 minutes about A-rods use... this comment isn't about whether he did or didn't or what I would think about either one.. but that Dr just came off as the biggest arogant untrustworthy scumbag.. he made me want to puke and I didn't even take into consideration what a pathetic save his own ass rat he is.. god what a loser. I hope he gets his in the end.. people like that always do.

^ I'm so stoked about yesterday's ruling. Baseball is finally entering the 21st century :p

As for my own team- The Royals- we are looking even better than last year. Upgraded at 2nd bases, restructured Jeremy Guthery's contract to allow for more financial flexibility and our younger players are entering the stage in their careers where they can really turn it on and be competitive. If we get a good slugger-possibly release Buttler- we have a real chance to compete for a wild card or perhaps even a division title.

Only a few more months, I can't wait, baseball is truely an amazing game.

Phillies 2013 highlights. seriously, outside of that dom brown home run gif this is about all they got

one of the top 3 pitchers in baseball

SAY SOMETHIN!

I grew up in the northern midwest and followed the brew crew pretty avidly.. but then I moved to colorado for a few decades.. so I need to pick a team.. can't have two NL teams... I need to make a choice. :?

yeah idk man if I had to choose between those two teams I probably just wouldnt watch baseball

Did you ever get to see Cliff Lee pitch live at the park? I've seen him twice, once in KC and another time at Safeco when he played for the Mariners. He was absolutely amazing man.

No I did not. Its gonna happen this year though

Bobby Darin....tomorrow...

Shimazu I hope you don't get burnt by #Natitude this year so you can really enjoy the great American game.
Did you guys hear that Bryce Harper is trying to put on 40lbs of muscle by opening day? That just screams of PED use

Lol I can't wait until football is over, CBB NBA and MLB will be back at full strength.

Lol shim I'm aware of the MLS. My team won the championship this year after all.