• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

and holy shit, have ya'll seen how big LBJ's headband is nowadays? when you see him without it, his hairline is receding like a mofo

LBJ and I are essentially the same age and essentially from the same part of the U S of A. whenever I want to become cripplingly depressed, I will compare my life to his life. however, one thing that does please me is that I know for a fact LBJ would pay me millions of dollars just if he could swap my head of hair for whatever he has going on on top of his dome piece

srsly though Bron Bron; why not just shave it all off? black people look way better with a shaved head than us white fellers

I hate the pacers because everyone on here likes them

Thunder gonna grab a ring this year on the low, cant believe youd ever say that about a team with KD but I sense this this year

I dunno if I can put that stock back into OKC. I seriously had them pegged as NBA Champions for two years in a row, and they let me down

yeah it sucks, I kinda feel like a bandwagon fan for liking Indiana so much, but honestly pro basketball is that one sport of mine that I allow myself to appreciate teams that start to come around and bring extreme entertainment VIA the so often flashy style of play nowadays

plus, I've always been a Roy Hibbert fan, ever since Georgetown upset Ohio State in the NCAA Tournament all those years ago. it has been a pleasure to watch him grow and groom his game like so

when the spurs play good defense and team basketball its boring

when the pacers do it people lose their shit OMG THEY ARE A TEAM. a TEM. so hard to find nowadays blah blah check iut my lebron jersey

lke god damn every basketball team plays team basketball some just have 1-2 guys who make up a large percentage of the team. You want to win with team basketball join a fuckin AAU league seriously

Great game so far.

Ian Mahinmi might be the most underrated center in the NBA
I think he could start for some teams

God damn, that's one of my top 10 games of the year. Ive gotta give props to Indy, they played an amazing game.

yeah I heard it on the radio actually, whatever hypes up regular season nba games im down.

btw axl you claim like 5 metropolitan areas as your home town like how do you compare yourself to lebron

yeah I heard it on the radio actually, whatever hypes up regular season nba games im down.

btw axl you claim like 5 metropolitan areas as your home town like how do you compare yourself to lebron

He's totally from Pittsburg, Columbus, Clevland, and Boston bro.

This suit is the silliest shit I've seen in a while:

Bbzu9IPIAAACOx8.jpg:large

Do you think Lebron will be living in the White House by 2025, or is 2029 more realistic?

^ you think the Lakers are gonna snatch up Kevin Love??

damn shimazu - how you liking Evan Turner after tonight? Philly's OT win over BK was baller, and Turner def put on his best Allen Iverson impression at the end there

I hope so axl, but I think Milwaukee can offer him more money

but he went to ucla, so I'm sure he would love to be on the lakers

I hope so axl, but I think Milwaukee can offer him more money

but he went to ucla, so I'm sure he would love to be on the lakers

yeah for some reason I see him being a Laker very soon

Love is probably the best small forward in the game today, holdin' it down for white people all across the Nation

it's kinda distressing that he hasn't led his team to the playoffs, but in today's NBA you really need to have a good couple of players instead of just one good player - it just ain't enough