• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

I wonder how Gay feels about that trade.

39% shooter and he's making 17 million. That's probably illegal.

MCW has a knee infection and this team is still two years from the playoffs. your "team" is probably the 5th best in an already crowded conference and thats just in the regular season. if they even win a series Id be pretty shocked actually.

found these first two

g1335849045888920453.jpg

hF66C69CD

2nu0xgx.png

6y0fmd.png

heard a trade rumor about Evan Turner maybe to the Rockets for Omar Asik. Not exactly a HUGE Asik fan but at least he has a concrete position and doesn't suck fucking cock

if they had to throw in Thad young id say don't do it unless you got another body in return, or a 2nd rounder idc

just get rid of ET DO NOT PAY THIS MAN MORE MONEY FUCK FUCKF UFUCK

Sixers need to trade Spencer Hawes and Evan Turner this year, or at least ET. Team is clearly in rebuild mode and you will never have a higher demand for them then right now imo. Ideally id like them to trade both of them and the lineup next year would be

pg- MCW
sg- Tony Wroten
sf- Thaddeus Young
pf- lavoy allen / draft pick???
c- nerlens noel

Thad young might be gone too so obviously thats a lineup with limited knowledge of the GM's plan so you could see a couple new faces in there either at SF, PF, or C if Nerlens Noel is capable of being a PF (always saw him as a pf in the nba for some reason. I know hes tall as fuck but he reminds me a lot of Anthony Davis on defense and im pretty sure hes a PF in the nba)

and you could fill in whatever players youd get for et/spence as necessary The team wouldnt be that much worse tbh and youd get to unload some cap space more than likely (lebron to philly! lol) so you could go after a name in FA

just dont keep these two guys omg im gonna lose my mind if they do

totally forgot they drafted Nerlens Noel(did you just compare him to Anthony Davis? lol)

Probably one of the worst draft picks ever
he'll never make it in the NBA

good luck trying to trade him too. He has absolutely no value

dude I heard mitch mcgary is fucking his girlfriend Im not too worried about it

SheWolves offense looked terribad against the sixers without mcw, gl with your conference finals

Hey guys, just gonna try my luck in this thread before I think about starting a new one.

I'm trying to buy an authentic jersey from nba.com but for some reason they wont ship to Australia.

Just looking for a trusted bluelighter that I could get it delivered to in the states and then have then forward it on to me here.

Alternatively if anyone knows how I can get the authentics delivered here I'd love to hear about it so I can just order direct myself!

I dont trust that the 'authentic' jerseys on ebay are actually authentic. Because its a gift for someone who's really into his basketball I'd prefer not to get something fake and try to pass it off as real.

if they have great ratings there should be no reason to worry. just make sure they have 100% good feedback and have sold a lot of stuff.

Detroit is going to be a serious problem for the Pacers and the Heat in the playoffs

^ are you kidding me? You are blind, the heat are coasting at 50% max.

let him go entheo

kid obviously grew up under power lines coated with lead paint, let his parents deal with the problem they created

But aren't I supposed to be upset that Mitch Mcgary is fucking my girlfriend?

mitch mcgary has ADHD

source: CBS broadcasters last year

its only cheating if you dont have a prescription for adderall, just ask Josh Freeman

your team's a dexamp fueled fraud arci, tough fuckin titties

You know coach is saving some good ice for McGary for march madness

don't want him burnt out this early

Mitch McGary arrested summer of 2014
you heard it here first

so are my S+G homies as semi-hard as I am right now in anticipation for this Pacers VS Heat match-up?

my brother and I enjoyed ourselves so very much during the NBA season and playoffs last year, and we were both rooting hard for the Indiana Pacers because of that team's overall talent and proximity to our exotic locale

we are getting blunted up and drinking cider beers and indulging in NDTIS&G - Care in preparation

we're Pacers fans because of that team's immense talent that is so enjoyable to watch. I loved the NBA in the 90s so much because of their epic showcasing of such larger-than-life centers like Mutombo, Ewing, O'Neil, et al; the modern NBA seriously is lacking in solid Big Man play -

but wait! Roy Hibbert and David West are pimp daddies down low in the pizzaint. and Paul George might be the smoovest playa play in the league today

I'm so pumped! hopefully the Pacers best the Heat for the second time this season, then the Heat lose to them against in the Eastern Conference Finals, and then LeBron moves back up to Thieveland and entheo cries about it and changes his avatar into a Cleveland Cavaliers one ;)