• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

OSU still has to bea that OTHER team from michigan, dont overlook sparty!

if alabama loses this it's the end of the SEC dynasty of NCs .... !!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS OVER! GET READY FOR FSU OHIO STATE JESUS CHRIST!

i cannot believe what's happening

AUBURN IS PLAYING 'CELEBRATION' jesus christ!!!!!!1111!!!1!!111111!

Tigers v Tigers for SEC Championship!

Auburn wins the SEC championship and tOSU wins against MSU you guys think it will be

AU vs FSU or FSU vs OSU

Auburn schedule is unquestionably 100 times stronger than tOSUs and relatively stronger than FSUs. One loss SEC teams typically are favored to teams that go undefeated in conferences with a very weak SOS

people have this stupid hard on for ohio state going undefeated even though they were on probation so it would take some blessing from the fucking football gods to get an SEC team into the NC, i am so god damn conflicted

Well tOSU has to play the hardest game of the year against MSU and still the BCS does take SOS into consideration even if ESPN has a hard on for tOSU. Auburn has a tough game against against whomever wins the east. Regardless FSU will probably win in any situation that arises imo

^ well I hope I don't end up eating crow, but I'm not too nervous about Michigan State. sure, they have a spectacular defense, but their offense is a joke

Axl why aren't you a browns fan, living in Ohio and all

technically I live closer to Cinci, so you should be axeling me why I'm not a Bungles fan. but my dad's family is from Pittsburgh, so I was promptly draped in black and yellow, straight outta the womb (like Wiz Khalifa). plus, I live in Columbus, which is pretty much in the middle of Cleveland and Cinci. the whole Eastern Side of Ohio are mostly Steelers fan

AND HOW ABOUT THAT IRON BOWL?!?! Nick Saban - what were you thinking? one second left and you put in your second-string freshman kicker to kick a 57-yarder?! ridiculous. go for the Hail Mary, if anything

two great finishes for Auburn two weeks in a row. props to that team and their phenomenal run game

AND there's so much more football to watch today! FUCK YEAH AMERICA. I'm watchin' Clemson VS USCe and then maybe a dash of ND VS USCw, followed by A+M VS Mizzou. now that's what I call a Saturday Night Special!

FSU vs OSU would be a good game, im not so sure one of those teams doesnt lose in their respective championships though

then im not sure wtf would happen

I cant really get as into college football as you guys though, just not really prevalent where im at

I cant really get as into college football as you guys though, just not really prevalent where im at

yeah, it's so strange to see how little college football is thought about in bigger cities in the North-East

trust me, pretty much everywhere else in the USA is college football jam central

its all about college bball man. temple had a few guys go pro (wilkerson on jets, bernard pierce)

but usually, by the time college basketball starts, all the football teams are with nothing to play for

Lol I was riding my bike to get some beer and I saw a family of Alabama fans right after the game

and I screamed

Goooo aburn

and the daughter already looked like she was crying and the mom look so pissed and upset with me, and yelled

fuck you

I love trolling football fans, Esp here because we get people from everywhere, so I ride my bike around looking for fans of a team that just got upset

OSU still has to bea that OTHER team from michigan, dont overlook sparty!

I'll be in Lansing this weekend too.

Maybe I'll get to participate in some good old fashioned college football riots.