• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2-p-Tolyl-cyclopropylamine/2-PTC

Hell no. That my vendor!!

well my friend didn't get that rush like most cathinones (which he loves m1 drool) for my friend it was somewhat trippy. He said he got some trails as welll. He was with friends and just felt happy to be around them and felt like a family. he said that was the best part. he said he wanted to light show bad lol. it felt more like a roll.

Last edited:
Okay I'm getting confused. Did you take it or did a friend take it? If you took it, please come out and say so. If your friend did it, have your friend make an account to share his experience with us.

It sounds like a dud to me. We have chemicals that don't have the potentially dangerous structure that produce those effects.

I took it. I'm paranoid of these boards. I'm sorry. but i only dosed 100mg, 200mg would have mostly likely been a lot more fun. Also little to no fiendynesd to redose. and i definitely feel like i can goto sleep. which i like. as for the toxicity. well i have no clue and would love more info on that

Last edited:
100mg is a lot for a first run with a new compound to be honest so I'm glad it didn't turn out to be potent. I definitely wouldn't jump straight to 200mg, maybe try 110 or 120mg next time. There's literally nothing known about this one so caution is extremely important. You have quite a bit of it so there really is no reason to not safely increase the dose. Remember, some chemicals have a steep curve. With little effects at 100mg, 200mg could be multiple times more intense.

Sounds like it might not be the worst chemical. I hate the compulsive chemicals because I had a tendency to go on benders with them. Its a self control issue but its still an issue that I don't have with most things. The cathinones (methylone and mephedrone) did it to me more than anything else I've ever had.

Hopefully there's no significant comedown associated with it. Keep in mind the warnings that it could be an MAOI though and be cautious with what you eat and such.

Another thing i took it orally. i didn't crush the rocks either and Yea, thinking about maybe next time trying 100mg of 2ptc and 50mg of 4-FA. Bet i roll face

We don't yet know if 2pTc is an MAOI or not. I would definitely advise against mixing it with anything until we do, especially amphetamines and serotonin releasers (of which 4-FA is both).

Well how do you go about finding out? I see a lot of people asking question but most likely doing nothing to ease their concerns. i want to know if 2ptc was good instead of asking i got some and tried it. answered my own question.

Unfortunately until there is actual legitimate scientific testing done or someone dies from serotonin syndrome or a hypertensive crisis, we won't know. Is getting high really worth the risk? Personally I'd leave the 2PTC alone and go with the 4-FA instead.

Be aware that it can feel good and be toxic - the two are not mutually exclusive.

And you certainly can't "feel" alkylation of DNA. Why you would take this compound without research having been conducted on it is beyond me.

ebola

And you certainly can't "feel" alkylation of DNA. Why you would take this compound without research having been conducted on it is beyond me.

ebola

Why because twoci's post eliminated all of the issues, didn't you hear? 8(

I thought I was bad with taking 5-MeO-aMT so much... but this one kind of takes the crown.

So can someone post reagent test results or gc/ms???
I'm having a hard time believing this is even 2-ptc

Yeah I agree at this point it is pure speculation as to what this person has even is.

Also I remember mephedrone getting a lot of negative speculation in its initial appearance and then getting votes of confidence from some of those same detractors. Personally I dont think mephedrone was even half as good as methylone but many would call mephedrone a gem.

That being said I certainly wouldnt want to be among the first to try this one and as I did with meph I will sit back and let the expendable masses be the guinea pigs. If it turns out that after a period of time noone drops dead or winds up with horrible side effects and/or trips to the hospital perhaps I would give it a go.

^ Mephedrone is a terrible example to use. Many people DID die from that one and a number of people STILL have issues from it. The only initial detractors that gave it votes of confidence later were people that decided to try it and liked the effects so they convinced themselves that it must not be as bad as it is made out to be. Remember that there are many people on BL who think that methamphetamine can be used safely too. Looking back on my usage of mephedrone, I'm amazed that I didn't kill myself with it. Of course at the time that I was doing it, I would never say that it was an extremely toxic compound. But it certainly is. Rose-colored glasses my friend.

In case you need a reminder, here's the progress reports thread

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/457690-mephedrone-long-term-negative-effects-progress-reports

Last edited:
A friend (for realz) picked up 1000g and his people seem to really like it. Unfortunately, i did not own a marquis at the time but i do now. I'm going to go test it first chance i get. ill post results.

This stuff worries me...ive seen a few places advertising it as r-mdma...