• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2-methyl 3-phenyl 8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2,3-dicarboxylate

^ Thing is one of those who stock REC, whose comment was that
Next year you can expect a substance that will change the face of research chemicals market
also said, that
It’s our own production (B-F, alpha-PHP, REC)

So they obviously have NOT BEEN SCAMMED, like supposed by some ppl! Damn fuckers...8(

Does anyone have any sort of qualitative test data other than whether or not it makes your face numb and acts as a stimulant? Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, Simons, Robadope, melt point, solubility in various solvents, crystal shape, ... ?

WEDINOS analyzed a sample;
Amfepramone and Phenacetin
CTQpNNG.png

Personally was a little skeptical with this due to vendors reputation, buuuut...

LCMS was also posted over here;
http://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/T...1-octane-2-3-dicarboxylate?pid=94619#pid94619

down the shitter it goes

edit; the 3 LCMS documents are attached to the post linked above, I'm not sure if they're accessible without logging into UKCR (currently mobile and can't log into our admin panel to check permissions on this)
If they are inaccessible to guests I will ask if the original poster is they are okay with me cross-posting them over here (unless somebody beats me to it)

Last edited:
No need to ask, I've asked him already. And yes, you need to be logged in to see the results.

Have you used any other stimulant in the last few days that could build tolerance? Very strange the different/contradicting reports we are seeing..

I hadn't used anything for at least a week beforehand. Looks like this might be all academic now anyway as it seems the compound isn't what it's supposed to be.

Whatever it is, I don't recommend it.

Not surprising at all. The worst part of this 'scandal': Diethylpropion is scheduled in their target market countries (UK, USA). Bad for business. I had hopes as outside of the RC world I know they are genuinely nice people, but if the fentanyl analogs didn't say something about their 'credibility' (or state of mind to say the least)....

Isn't there just one vendor actually selling this (if this question is allowed)???

-cut-

Isn't there just one vendor actually selling this (if this question is allowed)???

Yes believe so, although a handful of Chinese companies have it listed along with cocaine. We can safely assume those are scamst

Last edited by a moderator:
I was iving (after titration) 15mg of their BFent. 80mg of methadone will hold me. I thought the product would be far stronger than that. Perhaps there was issues with purity that I had not previously thought of.

-cut-

We best not get too specific discussing vendors. lets leave it at that shall we?

I was iving (after titration) 15mg of their BFent. 80mg of methadone will hold me. I thought the product would be far stronger than that. Perhaps there was issues with purity that I had not previously thought of.

Regardless a very disappointing outcome from what would have been thought to be a reputable vendor.

We best not get too specific discussing vendors. lets leave it at that shall we?

-cut- and seeing the contradicting reports about REC.. I'm aware of the analysis but there's another user in the other forum claiming that what he has is real REC (he says that it's active at the 10mg range and similar to cocaine) he is also going to send it to lab analysis.. one thing is for sure this speculation is becoming somehow entertaining.. My order has also shipped.. not sure if I can send it to any lab from where I'm located.. but I'm getting some reagents soon ( Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, etc) and will be able to compare it with result of the user in the previous posts..

-cut-

-cut- The fact it seems more active than cocaine and holds cross-tolerance with MDPV as a user reported is...unusual. Additionally the complex synthesis and instability of the compound doesn't make it seem likely. No one on BL has a conspiracy against the vendor as you're suggesting, this is a harm reduction site.

-cut-

-cut-and seeing the contradicting reports about REC.. I'm aware of the analysis but there's another user in the other forum claiming that what he has is real REC (he says that it's active at the 10mg range and similar to cocaine) he is also going to send it to lab analysis.. one thing is for sure this speculation is becoming somehow entertaining.. My order has also shipped.. not sure if I can send it to any lab from where I'm located.. but I'm getting some reagents soon ( Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, etc) and will be able to compare it with result of the user in the previous posts..

-cut-

yeah 15mg of the "pure" BF. I did titrate up, and do seem to have a high tolerance for regular fent, but still...

I just got my hands on half a gram of this compound.
Did not try it yet but I will definitely try it soon.

-cut-

Will update when I have tried the compound.

That's quite enough vendor discussion. You all know the site in question so if they have a discussion forum take it there.

Some more user reports came back. Basically saying that you can't go to sleep and you get weird. And that's it. User could compare the substance to 4-MEC or naphyrone...

The site that sold it made an announcment that they worked on the synthesis from the beigining of this year and they produced a small amount. They also stated that the the customers loved it and that the combination of phenacetin and diethypropion doesn't work as desribed by the users so someone is "deliberately" (lol) providing fake info. They decided to stop the sales.

P.S

I will publish the lab results when i reiceve them!

So: we've been being strung along like a bunch of gullible folks, and this is/was a total fuck around all along?

With every day that passes this is more and more obvious (unfortunately). To make it official we would probably require a lab result or two. I will call on monday to see what's happening. BUT! If this is true i can not understand how do you run a campaign in advance... create a huge hype and then launch a fake product! Or was it maybe that they really obtained "REC" and cause they produced only a small amount, they ran out of stock quickly and cause the sales were huge they just improvised and concocted some shit that later turned out to be phenacetin and x.

Research chemical market :D

With every day that passes this is more and more obvious (unfortunately). To make it official we would probably require a lab result or two. I will call on monday to see what's happening. BUT! If this is true i can not understand how do you run a campaign in advance... create a huge hype and then launch a fake product! Or was it maybe that they really obtained "REC" and cause they produced only a small amount, they ran out of stock quickly and cause the sales were huge they just improvised and concocted some shit that later turned out to be phenacetin and x.

Research chemical market :D

This. I've been tracking down what happened and this is exactly what went down. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

I'm not sure I understand well.

They produced a small amount of REC, customers loved it.
They ran out of REC and decided to sell a combination of phenacetin and diethypropion as REC ?
Motherfuckin'fuckers !
So the powder I've been snorting for two days which taste a little like a-PVP and produces very little to no effect is a combination of two weird chemicals ?

If it's what happenned, maybe we will see real REC in the future ?

Even though someone indubitably will come up and claim i'm just posting this to ruin said vendors good rep, this theory is complete shit and just another attempt to defend them about their fuck-up regarding REC.

The sample i got was shipped almost instantly as it had been put on sale and so, according to this theory, must've been what they advertised it for - which it simply isn't. I cannot back this up with analysis sheets or something like that, but also don't need to, simply because i know what i've got and tested by myself and because it doesn't even remotely had anything in common with it's parent compound... As most may know, i was always on the side of the involved supplier (precisely because of their fent-analogue BF) and so trusted them, but i don't trust them regarding this compound and what their statement was to protect their well-known high reputation (even though i understand the intention, as dubious it might be). This being said, i doubt REC will ever hit the market as some/we have hoped for, an analogue of cocaine, which is the sole reason i'm adding this to this thread.

Other vendors fuck-up so many times it's countless and if this it's the one and only time something like this is happening, i can live with it - which doesn't mean it might have had an impact on my blind belief in them ;)

Last edited: