• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2-methyl 3-phenyl 8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2,3-dicarboxylate

Until I see some evidence that REC was actually made (like a MS or NMR or something of actual material), I'm gonna say this whole thing was just a string-along to separate fools from their money.

I'd be much more interested in analyses of some of their Fentanyl-Analogues batches, preferably Butyrfentanyl - as the peculiar Acetylfentanyl is, at least for me personally, nothing of interest (for various reasons).

Ok i reiceved the GC/MS results (after 2 months :X) which read: Lab was unable to identify the sample....

Which offers several possibilities:

A) The sample is in fact REC and the lab is not able to ID it cause they lack reference.
B) Sample is some other novel/unknown substance which can't be IDied with GC/MS
C) Some other options

What can probably be said is that the sample was not a mixture of phenacetin and diethypropion as the lab would be able to ID them both. This could also apply that there were really several different batches circulating. Anyhow i think the REC deal is long over :) Just posted my results. Have fun :)

Wonderful news (I hope)! I never got my lab results back as I'd sent them from a different country to which they were located but I and others are pretty damn sure that the REC was real. I finished my personal supply but a friend who I ordered some for at the same time sent me back a couple hundred mg (which he confirmed was as I had described), however it's now in my home country, where I am not so I'd still be unable to confirm. However it's going to sit in my trophy case as a relic of such a wonderful compound and possibly one of the only C analogues that is so similar to it's parent compound (bar 2-HO-C or Salicylimethylecogine (sorry if it's spelt wrong, it's off the top of my head!) and possibly RTI-126 but I still have doubts about that being too similar to C).

I believe the "pure" ButyrFent was cut and sold as pure. I should not have been able to IV 15mgs. No vendor discussion, but it does seem like the REC was a string along.

If the stuff is racemic like its clsimed to be, it should be junk anyway. Racemic cocaine is the same way, theres only like 16 isomers or something so the actual amount of active compound is so low that its not even worth making.