• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1mg lsd first time

You obviously have never had an ego death then. I know for sure 300ug of acid won't make anyone ego death. I've taken a 300ug dose and I've taken far more. But I'm not going to fight with someone on a forum
Great that makes two of us.

@2C-X question:
They do have quite some taste to them but you cannot fit any decent dose blotter, or it would have to be one of the most potent 2C-X on a fat large piece of blotter which would be conspicuous if you've seen acid before. It's not 2C-X, again, check out the thread I linked to, it should also covers things like metallic / numb taste sensations so that we don't have to keep going through the same questions to still try and unravel an ID mystery.

--

Not to fight and with all due respect but I know from experience that you can get ego death from doses lower than those, but the things is that (whether intentional or not) it is incredibly catalyzed by meditation, certain other triggers / catalysts / and sensory deprivation which can sometimes just be part of situations or something you slip in to. When tripping it can be particularly intuitive to meditate, before you say anything about people having no habit or knowhow whatsoever to meditate.

Technically you can achieve this without any LSD at all but for most people this is extremely challenging and/or time consuming.

The fact that something doesn't always happen when you take a certain drug of a certain dose doesn't mean it is impossible for it to happen to anyone in any situation. There are many other factors involved and it is a logical fallacy. Many things with psychedelics can happen at a wide range of dosages so we can't measure by it with the certainty you are doing.

The opposite will therefore also be true: if you just do the right things to avoid 'losing yourself' on the spot, like constant distractions etc you could tolerate to avoid ego loss and ego death at higher doses, although I admit at some point it becomes very likely that you will be gone. :)

Being a first timer may also make a big difference in the reaction and how it is tolerated, although usually you would expect the opposite of all this, if anything. The only explanation I could give for that is taking a big enough dose can at least get you far enough gone that the total immersion produces less dissonance.

I wasn't ruling it out either about how much lovesexdreamz took and especially not what it was, all I was saying was that I find it doubtful. 250 mic blotters being actually that would be a huge exception to the rule or you'd have to be in a scene full of experienced trippers with unusual abilities to source who hold high standards and/or lab test. You can't get away with selling subpar stuff in such a scene quite so easily. I have experience with knowing people (and being) nearly of this type of scene and despite the regular and free lab tests I have still gotten disappointing potencies.

You don't wanna know how many people talk here about the trust they have in their dealer and product as if it is a substitute for a lab test. I'm not saying they are deceiving assholes but it really doesn't say anything - well to some extent I can see that one's buddy may have done enough reagent tests etc to be somewhat confident he is not poisoning you with like an NBOMe... but there are just too many factors involved, too many reasons why potencies fall short, with some reasons not even to the fault of your dealer.

This is not an attack on anyone but an argument: stay skeptical and think for yourself. If you don't lab test independently stay open to the possibility that while maybe you won't get flat out scammed but you can be quite off about the potency.

Maybe lovesexdreamz did get highly potent blotters after all, who knows... maybe there are still things to discuss that are interesting, but I recommend not running around in circles with speculation but rather doing some tests like getting reagents, giving yourself and maybe a willing friend just one of these 4 blotters, read until you drop about what one might expect from actually tested ranges of microgrammage rather than mass illusions about what that's like.

Yeah, agonise your receptors better n00b! ;) :D

lmao

yes they'd better be in gruesome agony!

Anyway i think the question now is: let's assume hypothetically that it was 1 mg of LSD, or all the same that it was 350 or whatever - assume we know and that we can know - what else do you wanna talk about now :)

Last edited:
Even here in Spain, where sending drug to Energy Control to analyze would be free until very recently, you can't trust 99% of the dealers. The fuckers just don't care. I probably was the exception years back when I was selling. I systematically send every new batch of whatever drug to Energy Control, and was honest the whole time about the purity or potency.

With LSD, you will never know the dosage without an independent analysis. I was working with the same LSD vendor that only deals in bulk (Crystal, microdots, blotters, you name it...) for the past few years, and he was consistenly trying to lay his blotters on the 100ug range and on the 200ug range. The dosage was never as expected, it always was or 20-30ug less or 20-30ug more than what he intented to do (Most of the times, they were over the advertised dosage though :p).

@2C-X question:
They do have quite some taste to them but you cannot fit any decent dose blotter, or it would have to be one of the most potent 2C-X on a fat large piece of blotter which would be conspicuous if you've seen acid before. It's not 2C-X, again, check out the thread I linked to, it should also covers things like metallic / numb taste sensations so that we don't have to keep going through the same questions to still try and unravel an ID mystery.

--

Not to fight and with all due respect but I know from experience that you can get ego death from doses lower than those, but the things is that (whether intentional or not) it is incredibly catalyzed by meditation, certain other triggers / catalysts / and sensory deprivation which can sometimes just be part of situations or something you slip in to. When tripping it can be particularly intuitive to meditate, before you say anything about people having no habit or knowhow whatsoever to meditate.

Technically you can achieve this without any LSD at all but for most people this is extremely challenging and/or time consuming.

The fact that something doesn't always happen when you take a certain drug of a certain dose doesn't mean it is impossible for it to happen to anyone in any situation. There are many other factors involved and it is a logical fallacy. Many things with psychedelics can happen at a wide range of dosages so we can't measure by it with the certainty you are doing.

The opposite will therefore also be true: if you just do the right things to avoid 'losing yourself' on the spot, like constant distractions etc you could tolerate to avoid ego loss and ego death at higher doses, although I admit at some point it becomes very likely that you will be gone. :)

Being a first timer may also make a big difference in the reaction and how it is tolerated, although usually you would expect the opposite of all this, if anything. The only explanation I could give for that is taking a big enough dose can at least get you far enough gone that the total immersion produces less dissonance.

I wasn't ruling it out either about how much lovesexdreamz took and especially not what it was, all I was saying was that I find it doubtful. 250 mic blotters being actually that would be a huge exception to the rule or you'd have to be in a scene full of experienced trippers with unusual abilities to source who hold high standards and/or lab test. You can't get away with selling subpar stuff in such a scene quite so easily. I have experience with knowing people (and being) nearly of this type of scene and despite the regular and free lab tests I have still gotten disappointing potencies.

You don't wanna know how many people talk here about the trust they have in their dealer and product as if it is a substitute for a lab test. I'm not saying they are deceiving assholes but it really doesn't say anything - well to some extent I can see that one's buddy may have done enough reagent tests etc to be somewhat confident he is not poisoning you with like an NBOMe... but there are just too many factors involved, too many reasons why potencies fall short, with some reasons not even to the fault of your dealer.

This is not an attack on anyone but an argument: stay skeptical and think for yourself. If you don't lab test independently stay open to the possibility that while maybe you won't get flat out scammed but you can be quite off about the potency.

Maybe lovesexdreamz did get highly potent blotters after all, who knows... maybe there are still things to discuss that are interesting, but I recommend not running around in circles with speculation but rather doing some tests like getting reagents, giving yourself and maybe a willing friend just one of these 4 blotters, read until you drop about what one might expect from actually tested ranges of microgrammage rather than mass illusions about what that's like.

lmao

yes they'd better be in gruesome agony!

Anyway i think the question now is: let's assume hypothetically that it was 1 mg of LSD, or all the same that it was 350 or whatever - assume we know and that we can know - what else do you wanna talk about now :)
Yes that is what I mean, at 500-700ug doses it would be hard to hold on to your ego, and yes you can have a ego death at lower doses via meditation but this I find to be quiet hard unless you practice meditation. But anyways I loved your post man! :)

If you plan on buying more just buy a EHRLICH testing kit off amazon. I test all my acid before I buy in bulk. you won't know the ug but you'll know what you got is real or not

I just try one blotter on myself, if it's bitter it's a spitter, or if there any numbness and if it's not based on how I trip on it I can more or less assess the strength.

300ug is still a pretty high dose but it wouldn't cause ego death, around 500-700ug is when ego death can take place depending on the person

This may be true of you but it is not true of everyone. For some people, 300 micrograms LSD is more than enough to cause "ego death." For some very sensitive people, 200 is enough. In rare cases, even less. As always, set and setting are factors, but it's important to remember that different people can react to LSD very differently.

This may be true of you but it is not true of everyone. For some people, 300 micrograms LSD is more than enough to cause "ego death." For some very sensitive people, 200 is enough. In rare cases, even less. As always, set and setting are factors, but it's important to remember that different people can react to LSD very differently.
Yes that is true that it effects people differently but as I said in my first post. If it was really 1000ug he would definitely have an ego death, we can all agree on that

Just kind of hard to make senses if it there were a lot of hallucinations (surprise) dealing with things like supersonic hearing (could have been after the trip I don't recall), just a lot of sensory input to be honest. To the point that I was way too much for me to do something like meditate, I mainly listened to music
I have used lsd a few times before but it was liquid and I felt very little off multiple sweet tarts. Hell even after licking the vial. Other times the blotter also seemed incredibly week, so I guess I am aware of the feelings. I just don't count the come up really I notice effects when I'm actually tripping.
I plan on trying a measured dose of 1plsd very soon as a solid control factor.

Just remember that it's possible you didn't take as much LSD as you think you did, so you shouldn't go into 1P-LSD with the assumption that you're a hardhead. Start with a low dose and work your way up.

I personally agree with the sentiment of others: if you took 1000 mcg of LSD, it would not really be possible for you to "listen to music."

I did a few things and smoked some as well but yes I'll be taking a single measured dose time around

Just kind of hard to make senses if it there were a lot of hallucinations (surprise) dealing with things like supersonic hearing (could have been after the trip I don't recall), just a lot of sensory input to be honest. To the point that I was way too much for me to do something like meditate, I mainly listened to music
I have used lsd a few times before but it was liquid and I felt very little off multiple sweet tarts. Hell even after licking the vial. Other times the blotter also seemed incredibly week, so I guess I am aware of the feelings. I just don't count the come up really I notice effects when I'm actually tripping.
I plan on trying a measured dose of 1plsd very soon as a solid control factor.

In my experience meditating on even a relatively modest-to-normal dose of a psychedelic can get extremely intense and produce things like mystical states. Losing all sense of time, ego death, unity, oceanic experiences and whathaveyou. It is like a catalyst that amplifies the mind, and meditation controls and limits sensory input and the way the mind keeps busy. I find it very pleasant to get 'centered' but it can also quickly transport me to other dimensions and states of consciousness that are removed from a normal one or even a distorted normal one.

Just remember that it's possible you didn't take as much LSD as you think you did, so you shouldn't go into 1P-LSD with the assumption that you're a hardhead. Start with a low dose and work your way up.

I personally agree with the sentiment of others: if you took 1000 mcg of LSD, it would not really be possible for you to "listen to music."

I agree with all of this. For me even half of that would tend to give me a challenging experience beyond visual soups and overstimulation. More like on the level of existential crisis or mindblowing breakthroughs. And I don't consider myself weak minded or inexperienced.
More to the point: analogues like 1P-LSD are much more honestly advertised and usually contain approximately what they are supposed to contain. Illicit acid is usually considerably weaker because quantative lab testing is so rare that nobody notices. This happens so often that you should count on it. Unless you can lab test, reputations don't even have any place in this. Not even something like darknet ratings, because again: people accept this potency illusion on a mass scale and have no true reference (= lab testing).

In my experience meditating on even a relatively modest-to-normal dose of a psychedelic can get extremely intense and produce things like mystical states. Losing all sense of time, ego death, unity, oceanic experiences and whathaveyou. It is like a catalyst that amplifies the mind, and meditation controls and limits sensory input and the way the mind keeps busy. I find it very pleasant to get 'centered' but it can also quickly transport me to other dimensions and states of consciousness that are removed from a normal one or even a distorted normal one.

I agree with all of this. For me even half of that would tend to give me a challenging experience beyond visual soups and overstimulation. More like on the level of existential crisis or mindblowing breakthroughs. And I don't consider myself weak minded or inexperienced.
More to the point: analogues like 1P-LSD are much more honestly advertised and usually contain approximately what they are supposed to contain. Illicit acid is usually considerably weaker because quantative lab testing is so rare that nobody notices. This happens so often that you should count on it. Unless you can lab test, reputations don't even have any place in this. Not even something like darknet ratings, because again: people accept this potency illusion on a mass scale and have no true reference (= lab testing).

Well, I need to say that I'm pretty confident about my current LSD batch, as was quantified by Energy Control two times (78ug one blotter, 84ug another of the same batch), but they can't quantify the legal lysergamides, so I trust more my LSD dealer, that I know buys crystal in bulk and lay the blotters himself, trying to make them 100ug (past analyzed batches yielded better results, of arround 120ug of potency) than my legal lysergamides dealers, that as far as I know, could be advertising their blotters at 100ug when they are really at 50ug.

I agree, people with Energy Control around the corner we are really privileged. And even having it there, it was easier for me to buy a lifetime supply of 1p-LSD than finding a reliable vendor of LSD. Good LSD goes quickly and lots of times when you go back for more the product has changed. Surely some people has good contacts and they don't have any problem finding it...I used to.
All that said, when I bought the lysergiamides I was trusting 100% in their accuracy of dosage. I was probably bit naive and maybe it is just too difficult to lay blotters precisely.

I just looked up Energy Control to tests my tabs, which are sold to me as 120s and feel that way, but the 60 euro and postage to Spain do not make me optimistic.

Ya if you are not rich or a dealer it is a deal breaker. The postal service is free only for people in Catalonia, 5 samples a week. Before was all Spain and unlimited, but they couldn't keep with the demand. They are really nice people but they just cannot do more unfortunately. All those goverments so apparently worried about ''the drug problem'' should be the ones putting the money in.

It's not that 60 euro pesos is a lot in general, I just don't buy that much acid to make it worth it. If I were to buy in bulk it would make sense. And it's not the cost of postage that bothers me, it's sending drugs to another country.