View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1mg lsd first time

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
Dose was 4 unperforated white tabs with pencil lines. Supposedly 200-250ug per tab. Hit instantly at about 2 hr under the tongue and extremely stimulating. No dilated pupils really but faces would crawl and stuff. Most notably was opened eye multi colored fractals and the exact same but much more prominent when eyes closed. Gently cane down after about 12 hours.
I didn't test these but they were reliable. Does this sound like lsd?

We don't allow ID threads, 1000 µg of LSD should have been extremely impressive and reality-changing. What you describe seems more typical of 200-250 µg LSD total, but we don't even know whether it was LSD you took.

That's good though, 1000 µg would be a stupidly high dose for a first time... LSD is underdosed truly all the time.

Check this thread for info on compounds found on blotters: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

If something like an NBOMe, even with experience 4 blotters can be very [physically] unsafe. Always do some testing, like starting with one blotter and performing a reagent test, at least something to make the misstep smaller if you have NBOMe blotter of an unknown potency.

I'm not sure what to make of no pupil dilation, my normally blue eyes are almost black on LSD, although 1mg would be a massive trip. You'd know it was 1mg if it indeed was that much. I got synaesthesia of off mere 300ug.

Ya I was blinded by visuals lol closed my eyes to rest my eyes and same thing. Pretty exhausting

My very high dose of LSD gave me all sorts of unexpected physical symptoms, such as increased salivation, lots of sweating, high blood pressure and strong vasonconstriction. Plus almost total inability ot discern reality through the OEV's and immensely bizarre thought loops. I was hearing voices, having 'coherent' universal information conveyed to me (apparently the universe is only as big as our solar system, the rest is a giant mirror :\). Oh yes, my eyes were utterly black.

The effects kicked in very rapidly, within 20 minutes were strong alerts and the peak was overwhelming and very long. In truth, it was unpleasant as I was incoherent and acting odd, I was quite frightened and confused and I do not really remember much of it at all. No real point in taking high doses of a chemical that is so potent and coherent at reasonable doses.

This is the only time I've been able to confirm an LSD dose too.

If it was a milligram of LSD held under the tongue, you would have been obliterated by 30-40 minutes in so i dont think it was LSD.

Harm reduction message: NEVER TAKE MULTIPLE UNIDENTIFIED BLOTTERS BECAUSE THERE IS ALL SORTS OF STUFF ON BLOTTERS NOW THAT CAN GET YOU SICK OR KILLED EVEN IF YOU TAKE 2 OR 3.

The time you could shove n unidentified tenstrip in your mouth and it was either LSD or bust is over.

Yes it's inconsistent in that the timeline matches LSD but has a very long comeup for it. Sometimes first time trippers take about as long (or nearly at least) to notice the effects but not at very high doses or ultra high doses which tend to kick in exceedingly fast.

Even at 250 µgs you can very easily swim in visual soup and be exhausted etc. The other possibilities than acid are limited and do often involve a few possible cues that could suggest something, but as we have already said before: as dissatisfying as it may be to leave the 'mystery' hanging there, we do not allow ID discussion. refer to the other linked thread but still observe all rules and guidelines.

So see if there is something else to talk about regarding your first time if you'd like such as how it perhaps changed you, how you handled it, potential side-effects, etc. If the only thing on your mind is whether it was LSD at a supposed very high dose for your first time, there is something off about the story / you must not be doing something right.

Solipsis said:
you must not be doing something right.

Yeah, agonise your receptors better n00b! ;) :D

^Sure, it sounds like it was certainly not 250ug blotters x 5 :)

And two hours to kick in is weird for LSD. :\ Some DOx take a fair while, but last significantly longer. If anything, I'm thinking low dose LSD. Not that our speculation is really needed.

Well sorry I'm guessing the effects hit around 30 minutes, however the peak was around 2 hours. No taste at all. I did have 5 beers throughout the trip and my guy said the chemistry doesn't go together. At first I was worried it was meth because of how stimulant it was (salivation, mucus production) until I started to see my entire vision cover with red yellow and green fractals maybe some orange and blue. In the mirror my beard was crawling down my face. My change of perception completely changed my life (if anyone is curious I can tell the story). Anyway the best part were the iconic tracers, these things were feet long, like I was on a motorway. Truly felt like Ice cold electric Kool aide in my veins. I've always seeked out the dilated pupils though :/
I'm worried people are now using ald52 powder to lay blotter and profit because it's less potent.

I definitely would've tripped pretty good on 1 tab.

Last edited:
I highly doubt you did 1000ug. If it was really 1000ug, you'd feel effects within 30 minutes, 1000ug would cause full blown ego death for someone with no tolerance. not to mention 250ug hits are rare, there not impossible to find but most hits are averaging about 100ug.

Well sorry I'm guessing the effects hit around 30 minutes, however the peak was around 2 hours. No taste at all. I did have 5 beers throughout the trip and my guy said the chemistry doesn't go together. At first I was worried it was meth because of how stimulant it was (salivation, mucus production) until I started to see my entire vision cover with red yellow and green fractals maybe some orange and blue. In the mirror my beard was crawling down my face. My change of perception completely changed my life (if anyone is curious I can tell the story). Anyway the best part were the iconic tracers, these things were feet long, like I was on a motorway. Truly felt like Ice cold electric Kool aide in my veins. I've always seeked out the dilated pupils though :/
I'm worried people are now using ald52 powder to lay blotter and profit because it's less potent.

I definitely would've tripped pretty good on 1 tab.

That doesn't make sense, ALD-52 is indeed more expensive than raw LSD. You would be losing money!

300ug was enough for me to walk around the house saying "I'm gone".
300ug is still a pretty high dose but it wouldn't cause ego death, around 500-700ug is when ego death can take place depending on the person

I'm going to call bs on this one.
You obviously have never had an ego death then. I know for sure 300ug of acid won't make anyone ego death. I've taken a 300ug dose and I've taken far more. But I'm not going to fight with someone on a forum