• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1D-LSD

Weird science what is weird to one person is normal to another because youth dying under the work of Pfizer is science to be venerated and allowed to rule over all the drug world.

I would like to see more reports not that I am worried about side effects seems far more benign than Eth-lad scared the shit out of me

Actually most prodrugs can be taken via any route of ingestion but those that require first path metabolism if taken let’s say I.V. and produce instant high are in active even as they are.

Taking lysergamides sublingually is just fine, be it LSD or LSD prodrug both might and for some as you seem to produce some increase in intensity (most of acid and relatives I took I also first let them sit in my mouth some time before swallowing, cuz why not). Reasonable explanation for that route being potentially a bit more intense is that it’s faster acting route for drugs already having 100% oral bioavability and for those that don’t, also higher bioavability via that route.

I'm currently on 300ug of 1d-lsd. I ingested it about 3,5 hours ago at this point and either the blotters I have are much weaker than the supposed 150ug per hit or it's much less potent than lsd-25. I'm leaning towards underdosed blotters since I'd assume 1d being a prodrug the potency would be more or less the same as regular acid. I'd say I'm at a ++. There's definitely an effect but this feels considerably less intense than even cannabis after a long-ish period of abstinence. No real visuals to speak of, Some slight - very slight - rainbow effects going on around the text as I'm typing this. When I look at the pattern on my wall, I definitely see some geometry but nothing wild at all. I'm in my dark bedroom at the moment and just looking up at the ceiling in the darkness there are pretty much no visuals. Overall rather disappointing m I had hoped for a much more engrossing psychedelic experience from two hits but alas. I still have 3 blotters left and I'm debating whether I should eat them now or wait a week or so. I'd like to eat them now because I wanted to trip properly today but almost 4 hours in it might be too late and only extend the current ++ state rather than ramp it up into anything more interesting

Whatever, the night is young. I'm just going to drop the remaining 450ug now. It's not unenjoyable at this point so I'm either going to have more of this current state which is fine by me, or I'm going to properly blast off. either way. I'm going to drop the remaining 3 tabs now

Well, actually, many prodrugs are not 100% converted... for example, lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) gets converted to d-amphetamine, but you have to dose it higher, and it lasts longer. So if 1d-LSD is weaker, that wouldn't be strange. In fact I believe the cyclobutane group on the 1 position is probably quite heavy, so I would expect it to be weaker by weight.

Well, actually, many prodrugs are not 100% converted... for example, lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) gets converted to d-amphetamine, but you have to dose it higher, and it lasts longer. So if 1d-LSD is weaker, that wouldn't be strange. In fact I believe the cyclobutane group on the 1 position is probably quite heavy, so I would expect it to be weaker by weight.
In this case it sure seems a whole lot weaker than regular acid. I can't compare it to 1v lsd, but i hope I can get a hold of that sometime this year. I'm currently on a total of 750ug, 300 initially and 450 redosed 3,5 hours in and this is not at all what I'd have expected from such a high dose. I mean granted, I redosed so there might be considerable tolerance but even so, 300ug producing only very mild effects is interesting. And a little disappointing frankly

Bummer. Well, there is only so much bulk you can reasonably expect to stick on the molecule... this one is frankly pretty ridiculous.

Well what I want to rebuke is the idea that 4-AcO-DMT possesses unique effects of its own, different than those of psilocin/psilocybin, that are independent of its prodrug-activity and its pharmacokinetics, in other words, that it not just a way of getting psilocin to the brain, but is actually an "active" drug. This is a very common belief among us "tryptamine enjoyers" ;). However I do think it's false for a number of reasons, the most notable being that simply of the placebo.

I believe 4-aco-dmt is active in it's own right because it's nothing like mushrooms once you take more than about 50mg. It's orally active DMT with it's own unique twist - a far more comfortable bodyload.

I wonder how much I'd have to take to produce effects similar to a normal 100ug dose. Someone else on BL reportes that for them, 1d was one of the most potent LSD analogs, so that's very odd considering how lackluster it was for me. It seems to vary greatly from person to person.
What I'd also be interested in is if it wpuld be substantially different if I swallowed the tabs instead of letting them sit in my mouth. If 1d-lsd has activity of its own, maybe letting it pass through the gut first will allow for more of it to be converted to LSD.
From what little I know, the molecular weight of 1d is just about 25% more than LSD, so in theory, if all the 1d does get converted, assuming it is somewhat active on its own, 150ug should still produce effects consistent with 100ug of LSD.
I don't know anything about pharmacology though so this is all purely speculative.

Life is rough as a german. I wish we still had 1p. If 1d is this weak, the replacements from here on out are just going to get weaker and weaker.

I think you got bunk tabs as there’s no way hundreds of mics being weaker than 100mic of LSD.

But if swallowing makes significant difference that would mean you discovered a very interesting phenomena, so try it, why not…

I believe 4-aco-dmt is active in it's own right because it's nothing like mushrooms once you take more than about 50mg. It's orally active DMT with it's own unique twist - a far more comfortable bodyload.

100%. It's like oral smoked DMT for me... exactly the same buzzing and feeling and the same sort of visuals, except it's all slower and less intense. Then the second half of it, post-peak, it indistinguishable from mushrooms. I believe that is because by then it has all metabolized to 4-HO-DMT. And I believe that the people who find them the same (there are some of those) are metabolizing it very fast into 4-HO-DMT, so it doesn't have a chance to affect them as 4-AcO-DMT.

I am 100% confident I could call them correctly 100% of the time in a double blind test

I think it's far more likely that this is just placebo. There is no way the acetyl group can survive in the body for any meaningful amount of time. Especially considering how the reports are often that it has a more "synthetic" feel than mushrooms, it to me seems obvious that its just expectations playing — of course a powder from China would feel more synthetic than something that grows in the ground and which some pretentious hippies call "Gaian medicine" or something.

Yes, uncategorically that sounds plain wrong.

I never actually nor will need 1V. Which on papwr sounded legit except molecular weights and all, they said 150 ug blotters vs longterm norm 100, which equated to about 125 ug og 1cP.

Did look more pricey though too.

1P was 125 originally too, good idea as is like 83 mics of actual LSD per 100.

So even a 100 ug of 1P was a scam.

Saying that, my first trip in 6 years Jan 2019, 200 mics 1P nothing short, amazingly instant comeup powerful ascent v visual and full deep introspective head trip.

I was v v surprised that day, and impressed. You do actually get to quite closely intuitively fathom/gauge your doses over decades use if bodily in tune.

The Clearnets I scored, 2019 & 2020, incl 1st ever 2 batches 1cP, 1st was WoW too, so consistent it's the wrong word.

I immediately trusted the dosing from LL. Because on paper that initial 166 ug effectively was really something.

But 100 ug 1P just a disappointment. In the over mini, underdose range.

125 minimum if over 35.

I didn't ever appreciate 50 mics 1p even, while 50 of 1cP was a near daily go to and perfect getting into the fukkwr headspace and colours but mellow and level.

So 1cP def seems equipotent to 25 in all my experiences and the assertion is reiterated by nearly anybody I know knows their acids etc.

And virtually indistinguishable subjectively too. 1cP had that amazing all over warm body glow and real fresh renewed vibrant sensory feel lasting days after a week even after 1 mg.

I took 160 1cP 1st try Oct 2019. Strong. 350 in all.

Exhilaratingly high, buzzing, euphoric, cleansed & humbled a sleep after.

But the 15 only LL ALD tabs I got. Wow f heck. I took LSD from all over Earth over decades via huge festivals, raves all kinds incl London ones etc etc

Proper microdots in lighter flint like seal. I swear like a different acid too to bestest just different tabs ever took.

No placebo, no expl for it either.

But that ALD hands down most altering trabsporting acid I ever took, per ug by a mile, AND subjectively

Potential for going far, no ceiling.

550 mics (later added 100 1cP) indescribable trip I journeyed outside this world.

I shuddered to imagine 1 mg of ALD. But 25, 1cP, 1P, no sweat just beautiful and self catering in good condition.

So I need no 1D either.

But if these clearnet Lysergamides are no longer remotely stacking aside regular LSD, they're bunk, and done it seems.

750 mics 1cP is wild. Like 3 original 60's microdots at bottom end, or 2.(7?) 279 ug Chemist pods.

V heavy tripping not tolerant. 500 of 1cP is interstellar yet lucid enough for me.

On 600, 4 hours can pass only ever cognizant of surroundings occasionally with some control, to tend biology etc, try remember that ridiculous non-3D vision to translate back here quick, like stirring from a dream.

Seeing full on flowing rivers of kalaidescope and no actual matter, zero thought or memory of the self.

And then 5 hrs in fully happy, cognizant, self/surrounding aware and a whole long time on a brilliant lucid 3D trip.

sHUhYah.gif

I got two more hits of 1D-LSD in the mail today and I wanna see if it's weak as the last time. This time I went for 225ug pills, about which I've read good things online, instead of the 150ug ones where I read a few reviews that mirrored my experience of them being quite weak. I also ordered them from a different vendor, which shouldn't matter that much though because from what I know all the 1D available at the moment comes from the same lab.
I'm wondering if it would be a waste to use them today. I took the other hits 10 days ago, so there might be a little tolerance still.
Assuming the blotters were underdosed, that shouldn't be too much of an issue right?
And assuming that 1D is just super weak it shouldn't matter either way I guess, and I'd be in for another lackluster experience.
I don't know, what do you guys think? Should I try it today or should I wait until Thursday or Friday?

So, I ingested the two hits at 225ug each about two hours ago and this does feel a fair bit more potent than what i had last time, but for 450ug total I'd still say it's on the mild side, but it's definitely a step up from the last experience which was at a ++ level throughout. This is definitely +++ but very manageable and still not extremely visual. A lot more than last time for sure but nothing too crazy. It's been a very long time since I've last done acid so I'm not the best person to compare it qualitatively to regular acid but other than being a bit less potent, it's pretty much how acid should feel.
Now, your experience may differ but if you want my recommendation and you may take this with however many grains of salt you wish, go for the 225ug hits instead of the 150ug blotters. I think it's worth the small upcharge

6 hours in I'm definitely coming down. I think i was peaking for a solid 4 hours or so. Not down to baseline at all, there's still a lot of visual distortions on faces as I'm watching TV, but the morphing and geometry on the pattern of my wall, which I've been using as a sort of gauge throughout the trip, has mostly stopped. On further reflection and observation it is actually decently visual after all, just not in the dark. Not very many closed eye visuals. It's much more interesting to look at a brightly lit ceiling or wall than to have ones eyes closed is what I've found.
After my second time trying it now I'd say it's worth doing. Is there better stuff out there? Sure, but then again, for someone like me who doesn't get ahold of psychedelics all that often it's absolutely something I'd buy again in the very near future, since I don't have too many other options most of the time. For 2 hits it was a decent experience overall
I plan on buying more next time so the cost per hit goes down. Next time I'll probably do 3 hits

You just confirmed it there I reckon my friend. Sadly it seems, 1D is relative bunk.

I'd explore alternative routes.

If you live in Holland, you can actually still legally acquire 1P and 1cP, AL-LAD still legally tennared.

You just confirmed it there I reckon my friend. Sadly it seems, 1D is relative bunk.

He says he's "not the best person to compare it qualitatively" and that it's "a bit less potent". Sounds like a hardhead to me.

Another possible explanation is that these particular tabs are underdosed. In any case, this is just one person. You can find other reports saying it's potent enough.

Bottom line: This particular report is not a confirmation of anything about 1D-LSD as a substance. Its author doesn't seem to think it is, either. That being said, i agree it's a valuable contribution.