• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1cp-AL-LAD

@Viraldrome I want to know how the hits on the right side work for you 😉 😉
but I would set it up for volumetric dosing in a dropper bottle with distilled water or vodka.

while I loved my 1cpLSD I think it is just weaker than my 1pLSD, and those hits were also laid so badly that some quarters were stronger than the full tabs, as if prepared by some drunken lizard 😉 😉
Batches though! I believe and recall you reporting too, possible sudden marked downgrade in dosage with sundequent 1cp batches.

I only got batch 1 unprinted WoW plus batch 2 first print release.

I have 1p from all over stored full pote too.

My 1cP is to me stronger than 1p.

I also had 100 purple 150 ug 1cP dots confiscated by Border Force after Brexit, followed by 50 blotters!

I think it's the dosage.

Others lately reported dissapointment with 1cp.

If it is say only half potency in cases, 1 pellet WOULD equal 3 blotters!

Because in my experience ug per ug, it hasn't made a difference just the actual dose.

I do like a dot though, lol.

Take care pupnik pleased to have known you here mate.

I never got anything from al-lad - in fact it's one of the rare psychedelics I didn't enjoy - strange headspace, like a choppy film going past your eyes rather than the smother visuals of acid.
Having recently revisited AL-LAD at a medium dose (two "150 µg" tabs) I would tend to agree! Choppiness / jumping in and out of visions was a definite characteristic. But also I found it a lot more like LSD than when I first tried it around 2014. At the peak I revisited the same headspace as when I last took a decent hit of acid.

My impressions of the earlier batch were of a heavily body-oriented high with excessive euphoria, and the latest batch of AL-LAD just... pretty much feels like LSD? I'm not sure what's going on here.

Hi, has anybody had any recent experiences with this substance? What was your dosage and how did it go? I'm thinking of dipping my toes at 30-60-100 mcgs. I haven't tried AL-LAD either.

Well, since nobody's posing, I'll post what I found so far.
I got some 1cp-al-lad, wasn't able to test it but supposedly the source is trusted around the webz. It comes as a yellow liquid.
What I learned regarding the dosages: 50 mcg is the lowest I could feel. Felt like a sativa-ish buzz for a couple hours and was gone.
Redosing with 50 mcg more at +1:30 prolonged the buzz but that was it. Don't bother with such low doses. Combines very smoothly with indica, however!
Tried 100 mcg today, had alerts at arround +30 min, at +45min it felt like the fun was starting but it never really took off into the Visuals Land.
I felt energetic but also relaxed at the same time. My whole body felt pretty good and I was smiling. Colors felt brighter and sharper, but there was no movement of textures or anything. I was watching a gory anime all day and I didn't feel anything negative from the show. 2 hours in I redosed 100 mcg more and at +3h I felt it kick into gear. Looking at nature outside was pleasant but again, I noticed no actual visuals, only the "HD vision" effect from the earlier. I think this dosage would make for a great relaxed walk with how content with life I was feeling at the time, alas, it was too cold and I was having enough fun watching TV. It felt like a low dose 2c-b, but without the leg tension. I smoked weed a couple times after the 3:30h mark and it was nice and mellow, I was forgetting things left and right, you know how it goes... Anyway at around 6 hours in there were no remaining effects.
I think for my next trial I'll do 200 or even 300 mcg at once. People report pretty high doses in their experiments with AL-LAD so I assume this one will need even higher ranges to actually be fun.

Last edited:
I don't have experience with 1cp-al-lad, but fairly extensive experience with the mother molecule.

Everything you wrote is pretty much in alignment with my experiences with al-lad including the 2c-b like tendencies and the dose/experience curve. It's good to see that not much potency and feel has been lost between the two.

Enjoy in good health !

It seems very enjoyable so far. There's surprisingly few actual reports available online about this RC so I suppose I should document what I find out. So exciting!
What would be the highest dose of AL-LAD that you would recommend?

The highest I dosed was 450 ug. I would say it was aprox. the same as 350 ug LSD.

That being said, you should find your own comfort zone. Everyone is different on a lot of levels.

I did 200 mcg + 100 mcg 1 hour in. Still got minimal visuals. However, the euphoria and relaxation became much stronger. It felt kind of like a candy flip at this dosage, except there were no flowing colors and no "glow" inside. I could do things I wanted to without any weird thoughs, in fact, there were no weird thoughts. Just a happy fun time. It felt a bit lackluster, the "heft" of the trip was missing (this phrase looked better when I was on 1cp-al-lad!). I wouldn't call such trip a "main course" of a psychedelic evening. On the other hand, at this dosage the physical side-effects could be felt very clearly. There was some head and chest pressure, my muscles were tense, and getting to sleep was harder than on lower doses. I managed to with some melatonin at around +7h.
I will have to consider my next time: whether to take 300 mcg at once or try to split it into three parts.

All right, one more update. I took 300 mcg yesterday after a 3 weeks tolerance break. It was at 6 PM. Some other things I took that day were a cup of coffee in the morning, a bit of weed after my morning cardio and magnesium.
This time the conditions weren't too good. I had a misunderstanding with my missus earlier in the day and was emotional about it. I was considering whether I should cancel my trip but decided that the positive emotional state from the drug would be helpful in thinking over the situation.
The first effects from taking 300 mcg dissolved in orange juice appeared at 20 minutes. It wasn't very pleasant, I started shaking and felt very cold. I got a bit anxious but handled it fine. At around 1 hour in the shakes went away and I entered a familiar euphoric and relaxed state. I'd compare this effect to a "veil" placed over the regular perception. Everything felt a bit ethereal and unreal. Colors were blurred and I felt intoxicated. I got trapped on the couch, thinking about the "situation" I got myself into with my careless words. It felt very emotional and warm doing this. We had a chat with my brother who gave me some advice.
Around 2 hours in, I got up and noticed how clear-headed I felt. Were this LSD, I'd be tripping balls at this point, generally unable to function. With 1cp-al-lad, I just got up and for a brief minute I felt absolutely sober. I went to the PC to see if this sobriety meant I could do something complicated, but I could not. However, I could send a message to the girl that I've been thinking through and felt a lot of relief. With that off my mind, I looked around to see if the trip actually good any good. Unfortunately, despite the relatively big dose, there still were absolutely no visuals besides the blur everywhere I mentioned earlier and the colorful (albeit a bit annoying) HPPD noise on my white walls. With closed eyes, there was nothing at all. I tried listening to music and found it lacking. This combined with general state of intoxication making me incapable of doing more interesting things on the PC made me a bit annoyed. I ended up browsing the internet to entertain myself for a few hours.
At around 4-5 hours in the side effects surfaced as the "trip" subsided. I felt a headache, there was a painful sensation in my stomach and I also had some chest pains in the heart region. It was very alarming, but I had a similar case years ago on 2c-b which was caused by straining myself before the trip. Therefore I wasn't too concerned. I smoked what little weed I had left and felt dumber and more tired.. With that, I decided to call it quits, took some melatonin and was knocked out quickly.
To summarize this experience: 1cp-al-lad is not fit for deep space flights. It has surface level effects which I would once again compare with low dose 2c-b or mdma, but without 2c-b's psychedelia or visuals, and lacking mdma's "lovey-dovey" feel. The state is "nice" but that's about it. The peak is short and unsatisfyingly unpsychedelic. That might have to do with my expectations after reading the fancy reports on al-lad earlier, too. I don't think it's worth increasing the dose past 100-200 mcg because the side effects increase noticeably but the quality of the trip doesn't improve at all. I believe it's better to use this substance outdoors in lower dosages and redosing a couple times, to amplify the good feelings you'd get from a hike or a picnic, and not expect a "trip" to happen by itself. I also noticed before how good nature looked on 1cp-al-lad so this will probably come in handy in such setting. Maybe I'll try 300 mcg again later but in a better emotional and a more relaxed physical state.

Last edited:
Anybody had a sample of this under room temp storage for a few months now? Just curious if this is more stable than ole alladin as my allad tabs from last spring are already graying quite a bit, whereas my ethlad and 1P/1cp are older and staying white.

I’d like to fill out my lyserg collection wi more allad but need it to stay good longer tbh

I've had al-lad for 8 years+ stored at room temp in a glass bottle with oxygen absorbers in the glass and they're still active. I remember the myth around at the time was "AL-LAD will be inactive really quick" - that was bullshit. My guess is it will be active long after we are all dead.

Im kind of shocked at the reports in here. AL-LAD at 150ug gives me a wonderfully manageable but very fully visual trip, so I am surprised to hear that 1-cp…is indistinguishable to al-lad and that then implicitly neither give very strong visuals.

The whole draw of al-lad was that it was all the visuals with minimal mindfuck…which is the exact experience I get from al-lad…albeit the batch is years old now…is there something up with the new batches? Or are people in here just very headstrong to lysergamides?

Im kind of shocked at the reports in here. AL-LAD at 150ug gives me a wonderfully manageable but very fully visual trip, so I am surprised to hear that 1-cp…is indistinguishable to al-lad and that then implicitly neither give very strong visuals.

The whole draw of al-lad was that it was all the visuals with minimal mindfuck…which is the exact experience I get from al-lad…albeit the batch is years old now…is there something up with the new batches? Or are people in here just very headstrong to lysergamides?
I'm not the person to usually get the "cool" visuals like mandalas, fractals and godheads in my trips. However, I do see the visuals when they are present, whether they are in the shape of flowing colors, distorted wavy textures, floaty sparky shapes, pulsating roots etc... With 1cp-al-lad there's nothing, only the blur that reminds me of MDMA. Perhaps that's individual... but we need some more info on this compound to really draw any conclusions.
I've done 100+100+100 recently. The third redose was unnecessary. I'll just stick to 100 + 100 from now on.

Well 6hours in zero visuals....maybe equivalent to 40ug street acid sadly....
thats very sad, as I have said just cause it look like LSD doesn't mean it will act like it and in fact be careful as you don't know what the metabolite are and you could be producing something very toxic in your liver if these drugs have never been tested on humans, please be safe. DO your research on the dangers of the compound what your body will break it down into cause it might break down into something ore toxic then you could have predicted

I am guessing the new compounds are weaker, or the blotters are very underdoped, or unevenly doped, and we are receiving the crappier tabs and spending more than we should.

you never know, even if thats the chemical there laying on the paper and if there laying the paper correctly. Its crazy when one hit could contain 30ug and the next 100ug. I stick to the regular popular drugs and stick to the sidelines and enjoy reading about other peoples crazy trip stories but im too scared to try that stuff in my old age. idk how my body would react to new chemicals that haven't been tested on a mass population. Who knows if they interact with your medications you take for high blood pressure etc.... you unfortunately don't in fact you don't even know if the metabolites your liver turns those compounds into will have an adverse reaction with any other meds or your body. I try to say this on as many RC forums as possible so people can have a full understanding of the risk they take by taking brand new drugs that are unstudied.

I am guessing the new compounds are weaker, or the blotters are very underdoped, or unevenly doped, and we are receiving the crappier tabs and spending more than we should.
I actually got my ”sample” in a liquid form, in a dropper, not blotters. I don't feel that its underdosed because some effects are definitely present and 300 mcg feels like ”a lot”... but a gut feeling is not a scientific proof of anything, they could very well be microdoses sold as regular and me having an unusually strong reaction, nobody knows. Not worth the money I paid, yeah.
you never know, even if thats the chemical there laying on the paper and if there laying the paper correctly. Its crazy when one hit could contain 30ug and the next 100ug. I stick to the regular popular drugs and stick to the sidelines and enjoy reading about other peoples crazy trip stories but im too scared to try that stuff in my old age. idk how my body would react to new chemicals that haven't been tested on a mass population. Who knows if they interact with your medications you take for high blood pressure etc.... you unfortunately don't in fact you don't even know if the metabolites your liver turns those compounds into will have an adverse reaction with any other meds or your body. I try to say this on as many RC forums as possible so people can have a full understanding of the risk they take by taking brand new drugs that are unstudied.
I appreciate the warning, fortunately I'm healthy and don't take any medications except vitamins and can afford to experiment a bit, given proper precautions.

I actually got my ”sample” in a liquid form, in a dropper, not blotters. I don't feel that its underdosed because some effects are definitely present and 300 mcg feels like ”a lot”... but a gut feeling is not a scientific proof of anything, they could very well be microdoses sold as regular and me having an unusually strong reaction, nobody knows. Not worth the money I paid, yeah.

I appreciate the warning, fortunately I'm healthy and don't take any medications except vitamins and can afford to experiment a bit, given proper precautions.
right,
I ordered drops for the reason that at least each one would be consistent.
Canada Customs seized that delivery, damn.

thats very sad, as I have said just cause it look like LSD doesn't mean it will act like it and in fact be careful as you don't know what the metabolite are and you could be producing something very toxic in your liver if these drugs have never been tested on humans, please be safe. DO your research on the dangers of the compound what your body will break it down into cause it might break down into something ore toxic then you could have predicted
There is absolutely no reason to assume this. The "harm reduction" stuff has really gone overboard.