• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1cp-AL-LAD

I'm interested only because as far as I know- AL-LAD is not as common as it once was ND I regretfully didn't buy a sheet as i should have.

It's must more interesting than another LSD pro drug being announced, imo

Wrote a report on this:

Damn, great report! If this becomes cheaper than the parent molecule I’ll have to grab some. Sounds cherry

Anybody had a sample of this under room temp storage for a few months now? Just curious if this is more stable than ole alladin as my allad tabs from last spring are already graying quite a bit, whereas my ethlad and 1P/1cp are older and staying white.

I’d like to fill out my lyserg collection wi more allad but need it to stay good longer tbh

Anybody had a sample of this under room temp storage for a few months now? Just curious if this is more stable than ole alladin as my allad tabs from last spring are already graying quite a bit, whereas my ethlad and 1P/1cp are older and staying white.

I’d like to fill out my lyserg collection wi more allad but need it to stay good longer tbh
They just are that color see my avatar pic <<< I've had al-lad stored at room temp since 2017 and its as potent as it was when i got it. The color of the blotters is just different, it hasn't changed over time

Well 6hours in zero visuals....maybe equivalent to 40ug street acid sadly....
And you've discounted any possible other causes like tolerance? When was your last trip? i have had underwhelming 450 mic trips on al-lad but i never chalked it up to weak drugs.
I still haven't tried the 1cp-version and this post makes me think i should buy a 5 strip first. Now I don't know what to do, I wasn't going to buy a sheet without sampling but at least get 25 or something.

They just are that color see my avatar pic <<< I've had al-lad stored at room temp since 2017 and its as potent as it was when i got it. The color of the blotters is just different, it hasn't changed over time

And you've discounted any possible other causes like tolerance? When was your last trip? i have had underwhelming 450 mic trips on al-lad but i never chalked it up to weak drugs.
I still haven't tried the 1cp-version and this post makes me think i should buy a 5 strip first. Now I don't know what to do, I wasn't going to buy a sheet without sampling but at least get 25 or something.
Zero tolorance....same with my partner abd she had no visuals at all either.
I did try 1V last month buts been about 4 weeks since I last took a psychedelic.
Based on this first trial this seems to be the least favorable Lysergamide.
I thibk 1B is better and I thought 1B sucked.
1V was absolutely extraordinary on a single tab though.
But yeah I was expecting fireworks since we both split a 5 strip but not much happened.

My 10 strip is yellow with a darker yellow on the hits on the right. Not super convinced this was evenly laid, its legit and from the right source
Ll8qhGv.jpg

I never got anything from al-lad - in fact it's one of the rare psychedelics I didn't enjoy - strange headspace, like a choppy film going past your eyes rather than the smother visuals of acid.

The "LAD" family of molecules seem to discolor, but with no change in potency. I have some AL-LAD and ETH-LAD from a few years back that have turned quite dark, yet have not lost their potency.
I have no clue what the mechanism or cause is.

My 10 strip is yellow with a darker yellow on the hits on the right. Not super convinced this was evenly laid, its legit and from the right source
Ll8qhGv.jpg
Hmmmm I'm hoping my tabs were just possibly underdosed but I'm waiting to hear more reports... but 2 and half tabs didn't do a whole for me or my tripping partner....
I've noticed this with the first batch of Al-lad as well....they all seemed to produce a decent effect but it seemed thst some tabs on the same strip were much stronger than sone of the others....very perplexing!

@Viraldrome I want to know how the hits on the right side work for you 😉 😉
but I would set it up for volumetric dosing in a dropper bottle with distilled water or vodka.

while I loved my 1cpLSD I think it is just weaker than my 1pLSD, and those hits were also laid so badly that some quarters were stronger than the full tabs, as if prepared by some drunken lizard 😉 😉

I am going all in and eating the darkest ones first. Probably 3.5 of them

My 1cp microdots felt like 3 hits of the paper for some strange reason. I tried the dots first and told everyone I thought it was the best of all the grey area Lysergamides and then I got a half sheet and it seems really weak.

I am going all in and eating the darkest ones first. Probably 3.5 of them

My 1cp microdots felt like 3 hits of the paper for some strange reason. I tried the dots first and told everyone I thought it was the best of all the grey area Lysergamides and then I got a half sheet and it seems really weak.
the dots (little pills) are the very best format, the material is mixed thoroughly and made into tiny pills
I want that
I ordered that
but it was confiscated at border.
my local affiliate has not microdots these days. bummer.

i dont think i could tell from al lad in blind test, 450 mics of this felt lke 450 mics of regular al al-lad
I think its fantastic material love it buying more. I imagine just like AL-LAD you have to take a lot to really get the full effect. When I see Tikal dosages I think they never really took doses high enough to "get" AL-LAD. yeah love the 1cp version and cant tell them apart.