• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 1cp-AL-LAD

assumptions lead to a culture which is hostile to drugs, promotes fear and is excessive in every measure.
well the baby boomers are disappearing and more and more drug liberal people are coming "of age" so hopefully will see some radical change in laws but with money being the deciding factor I highly doubt it as the jail system is pretty profitable

well the baby boomers are disappearing and more and more drug liberal people are coming "of age" so hopefully will see some radical change in laws but with money being the deciding factor I highly doubt it as the jail system is pretty profitable
yeah i suppose, now, just between us, on this very anonymous message board, i must confess that i think the normalization and spread of drugs was somewhat of a mistake, I can't justify this intellectually, but I think psychedelics being sort of at the top of "esoteric knowledge" was the ideal, rather than a bunch of celebrities detailing their trip stories in youtube animations (you know the one), i think some of their mystique is taken away by their popularity

yeah i suppose, now, just between us, on this very anonymous message board, i must confess that i think the normalization and spread of drugs was somewhat of a mistake, I can't justify this intellectually, but I think psychedelics being sort of at the top of "esoteric knowledge" was the ideal, rather than a bunch of celebrities detailing their trip stories in youtube animations (you know the one), i think some of their mystique is taken away by their popularity
I grew up growing weed and very much enjoyed it... not becuase I was growing a plant but because I was committing a crime. Now if you look in my post history you can actually figure out who I am in real life, I don't care cause I am not committing crimes nor do am I wanted for any lol but with that said, in my head I can argue both sides of the argument and both can be made to sound favorable......