• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

16 and planning my first use of psychedelics.

Curious - whether this is serious or just a joke, what's the basis to this theory/claim?

I forsaw the prophecy. stock up now but eat it all before 2030 because the acidhead zombies r comin.
They are 400 micrograms of HUNGRY!!!

Ima call your bluff on this one :p hahaha

No, it's true.
my math teacher had LSD written on the chalkboard in class back in school, we were like wtf. he explained it stood for "Least significant digit" we're like oh yeah im sure

17 is not too young. I had my first actual psychedelic experience on a very high dose of LSD at 16.

People here are going to say how I should have waited, or other things but I don't regret it.

I know other people who also had their first psychedelic experience at 16, and people who did it even younger, or at 17 and it all depends upon the maturity of the person.

Have you ever used any sort of drugs Bearfoot like alcohol, or cannabis?

No, it's true.
my math teacher had LSD written on the chalkboard in class back in school, we were like wtf. he explained it stood for "Least significant digit" we're like oh yeah im sure

What are they feeding you guys in Pube Central?

I don't want to sound like a dick, as the honestly I'm COMPLETELY ignorant to the truth (if any) behind this claim....but somehow I cannot fathom the idea that a recipe (coz that's what it is) was exclusively known by one single person - regardless of the fact we companies like Sandoz spitting out vials of the shit. You mean to tell me that the one person personally and exclusively conducted the synthesis of ALL LSD on Earth?

Again, I don't want to sound like a dick, but that's the most ludicrously absurd thing I've heard on here from someone who wasn't already in a very altered state. Please provide some kind of source or evidence for this claim before my head asplodes :p

There are plenty of people who are able to synthesize LSD. The method is not secret. It's not like only one chemist in the world has the skill to create it.

And certainly Hofmann didn't go into mass LSD production anyway... and what's-his-name got caught in the 90s with a tremendous level of LSD production... he produced the majority of the LSD in the US. But it's still being made. What makes you think no more has been made since Hofmann?

There are plenty of people who are able to synthesize LSD. The method is not secret. It's not like only one chemist in the world has the skill to create it.

And certainly Hofmann didn't go into mass LSD production anyway... and what's-his-name got caught in the 90s with a tremendous level of LSD production... he produced the majority of the LSD in the US. But it's still being made. What makes you think no more has been made since Hofmann?

Exactly my thinking. People repeating that kind baseless crap is a large part of the problem. Stop spreading misinformation, even if it's 'harmless' like this.

well then, maybe begin with a small dose of mushrooms, alone when your parents arent there.
I dont think your too young, my first trip was at 17 and changed my life.
just be sure your in a good place with good people you trust wholeheartedly and feel comfortable with and you know for quite a long time. like your best friend.
but I dont think 16 is too young
No PriestTheyCalledHim, I've never used any drug before.

No PriestTheyCalledHim, I've never used any drug before.

Given this alone, I'd recommend at the very least trying cannabis before delving into TRUE psychedelics. I still don't believe you're "too young", but certainly your inexperience with substance-induced states of altered consciousness might be of minor concern. You'll definitely "freak out" a little as you begin to lose control over logical thought patterns; though whether or not this will be an issue I'm unsure.

I know my first psychedelic trip (25i-NBOMe) threw me into a few moments of fear and confusion where I truly thought my entire life as I knew it had changed in the blink of an eye (for the worse, lol)...but these thoughts can be overcome easily enough if you can just remember that you will be back to "normal" when you wake up the next day. Underlying mental disorders aside, the states of mind these drugs induce are temporary (as far as the desired subjective effects are concerned. You'll almost certainly think a little differently afterwards, though likely in a positive way).

He's either trolling, or ignorant beyond our help lol....either way, no point replying to stupid posts like that :p

17 is not too young. I had my first actual psychedelic experience on a very high dose of LSD at 16.

People here are going to say how I should have waited, or other things but I don't regret it.

I know other people who also had their first psychedelic experience at 16, and people who did it even younger, or at 17 and it all depends upon the maturity of the person.

Have you ever used any sort of drugs Bearfoot like alcohol, or cannabis?

I already adresses this in a recent similar thread, so I'm just going to parrot myslf.

Saying "I was 17 when I took LSD the first time, and I'm fine, therefore it's fine for everybody else" is like saying "I know someone who smoked 40 cigarettes a day, and lived to be a 100 years old".

It's a completely failed logic. Nobody cares what age you took LSD the first time and how well you coped with it, because it means absolutely fuck all.

Fact is, here on bluelight it's easy to see a statistical direct correlation between age and bad trips, and difficulty in integrating the experience afterwards.

It's really mostly kids under 20 who come on here whining and shitting them selves, asking "will I ever feel normal again?".

16 is too young for most, but not all. If you do the research- and I mean extensive research, and make absolutely sure that whatever psychedelic you take is actually what you think it is (buy a testkit on amazon), I would encourage the endeavor. Just know that no matter how much research you do, your first trip will likely be nothing like you expected it to be.

I think mushrooms would be a good place to start with psychedelics. If I had to pick one psych thats best for a first trip it would be AL-LAD, as the headspace it produces is manageable yet profound, but if you dont want to bother with research chemical vendors and bitcoins it may be out of your reach.

Remember that set and setting are almost as important as the substance/dosage itself. I assume you live with your parents, in which case you should hold out for an opportunity where you know they will be gone all day. Dont try and convince yourself you can happily and comfortably trip quietly locked away in your bedroom. If you're tripping at a friend's place, make sure its a friend you really trust and that you know their house/apartment well.

Can you please elaborate Nexus?

Marihuana is easy to overdose on and there is no antidote. Marihuana is also extremely addictive and makes addicts violent. Mushrooms are not addictive, impossible to overdose on, and are beneficial.

Marijuana doesn't make addicts violent, where did you get that from? I've never seen anyone get violent from weed, I actually have seen someone violent on a bad mushroom trip though (not that most people would do this). Also you say it's easy to overdose on... no one has ever overdosed to the point of death on it. People can take too much and have a panic attack though (for which there is an antidote - benzodiazepines). I would say it's more addictive than people generally admit but it's not physically addictive. I'd say mushrooms are as easy to "overdose" on though... both don't cause death or serious medical complications but you can take too many mushrooms and panic, that's for sure.

I love mushrooms, so don't take this as criticizing mushrooms, I'm not.

Marihuana is easy to overdose on and there is no antidote. Marihuana is also extremely addictive and makes addicts violent. Mushrooms are not addictive, impossible to overdose on, and are beneficial.

Righto mate, you can stop posting absolute bullshit nonsense now thanks.

It's like "Reefer Madness" up in here. You forgot to mention the semen stains on a "marihuana" addict's clothes.