• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

16 and planning my first use of psychedelics.

Jesus... stop giving into the Marijuana is bad for you mmmkayyy troll.

Also, to anyone who believes LSD recipes are only held by one man... like.. I don't want to sound egotistical, but damn you're dumb.

I can source the true recipe for LSD right now. It's posted on the internet.... and it's true. My chemistry professor even showed it to use during one of our advanced labs.

Knowing a recipe for any drug or synthesized compound is only half the battle. LSD is difficult to manufacture not because people don't know the recipe, but because you need a University grade lab in order to synthesize it or create it..... you need equipment that the normal chemist won't have access to, thus the reason that many people busted for distribution have been research chemists with access to million dollar labs. We're talking steel bombs, etc.

People have this illusion that LSD can be created in a garage like meth. Wrong. I mean.. go ahead and try, I'll read about you in the news.

It's like "Reefer Madness" up in here. You forgot to mention the semen stains on a "marihuana" addict's clothes.
Haha, I'm pretty sure the guy's trolling.

I don't consider cannabis to be a dangerous drug, but I do believe classical psychedelics are easier on the body and mind than weed (especially if you're smoking it).
Weed makes me temporarily retarded when I smoke a lot of it every day and the cognitive impairment/brain fog persists for about 2 weeks after I cut down on my usage.
With psychedelics I can trip 12+ times in a month without noticing any cognitive impairment or brain fog in the morning.

I do agree with you there. I think when you use weed occasionally there is no harm at all, but if you use it all the time it can produce some very negative effects on your personality, energy levels and mental clarity. Though the same could be said of psychedelics. Sobriety most of the time is always a healthy choice.

I am round about the same age as you and honestly fucking about with Mushrooms as well as LSD and 25i-nbome mainly along with multiple other RC PD's has left me finding it difficult to fully 'sober up' and return to baseline. It does not necessarily effect my daily life but my perception has been changed perhaps permanently. I feel like I am walking around in a surreal haze like I am looking at everything from an awkward angle or I am finding it hard to process the real world everything looks fake and sketchy. I also see static on everything that occasionally turns into complete level 3 geometry while I am on no drugs at all.

I am not saying this is going to happen to you but while your brain is still growing it doesn't need this kind of thing.

you sound ready to eat some mushrooms to me dude. clearly much more intelligent and well prepared than i was when i first ate them junior year so i must of been 16..and i loved it. would never take it back. i had smoked pot before but i honestly think that is inconsequential. don't let anybody tell you what you should do first or how something will define your trip... fuck all that. do it and see what YOU think. you already came to bluelight to seek advice while presenting everything pretty proper. people back in the 70's younger than the age we started were munchin muchh stronger lsd on the haight... mushrooms are damn safe. surprised how conservative people are here. i think his brain will be fine . lol. look at all the fucked up politicians who never ate shrooms. their brains are ok huh ? ;)
set.setting.moderation. it will be bliss.

if he came in here with a different attitude and much less concern and knowledge seeking; i would have a different answer...but he seems ready to consume some fungus in my eyes !

If you've got no tolerance, strong cannabis is an extremely intense experience... people seem to forget this. Stuff used to get me smashed when I first started smoking it.
Nowadays I smoke it every day so all I get is mild euphoria and relaxation but back in the day I used to get ridiculous CEVs, lucid dreaming, ego death and feelings of falling, flying, melting into the ground... often the body high was so damn powerful I couldn't even move.
One day last year I did a combination of DPT and MXE and I shit you not: that was what getting stoned used to feel like for me.

The first psychedelic I tried was mushrooms. This was actually a lot easier to handle than my first time smoking weed.

I completely agree with this. Some of my experiences on weed were so hallucinogenic that only salvia and overdose MXE have measured to the intensity (even though in a different way. Weed's hallucinogenic fx seem to be closer, for me, to psychedelics than dissociatives). I don't get them when I smoke often. But if I stop smoking for a few weeks / months, and then use again, the hallucinogenic effects are likely to appear. I don't even need edibles or bong hits, sometimes just a few tokes over a few beers get me there. The body load is horrible though.

It happened quite a lot of times, but two of them were particularly memorable.

Once I was really physically tired, drank a beer, smoked a few tokes. In a matter of minutes I was hallucinating: CEV's, OEV's (morphing of objects), time dilation, pattern recognition enhancement, feeling like my body was extremely heavy. I've never gotten such detailed and colourful CEV's since. On the come-up I saw a visual distortion that I only recently saw again on 4-ho-met + weed (white vibrating waves in the lower part of my field of vision).

Another time I had a slice of space cake. I experienced a combination of strong stop motion effect and massive blue trails, plus the feeling that I couldn't breathe anymore (the air was burning my lungs). Later I retreated to the toilets and was seeing little characters appear on the fabric of my jeans. I felt brain dead the whole next day.

It would be really interesting to know how these effects are achieved, pharmacologically / neurobiologically speaking. I guess some people are more sensitive to them.

Now to get back closer to the subject, Bearfoot, if it was my first time taking shrooms, and I had never smoked weed, I'd definitely avoid smoking weed during the experience.

Last edited: