• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

16,000,000 Vicodins Stolen

Amateurs would have taken a box and run. If they are they will be busted soon. Who are you going to find to move 16 million pills??

bri2u2002 said:
Amateurs would have taken a box and run. If they are they will be busted soon. Who are you going to find to move 16 million pills??
I'm sure they have something in mind. Seems kinda, well, weird to do a professional, large scale theft like that, all that planning, execution, etc, and then get back to your spot and be like 'hmmm, what the fuck do we do now?'. They probably either have a solid connection to move them to in mind, or had a buyer waiting for them before the robbery even occured.

I'm sure the Mob or Street Gangs are involved at this point. Otherwise they will bust these guys when they start to try and move it.

Either these guys are pro's or way over their heads at this point.

I'd just do a massive CWE every month and be the happiest person on earth...well forever :D

JimiHawK* said:
I'd just do a massive CWE every month and be the happiest person on earth...well forever :D
I'm not a chemist, but I wonder if there's any easy paths for them to convert the hydrocodone into something like heroin. Perhaps they're planning to chemically alter those and then move it.

JimiHawK* said:
Ya, I'd have a bathtub running exclusively for CWE's and just swim through my pile lol!

mukant666 said:
oooh boy... if they get caught that's a loooong time in prison. Damn I wish I knew that person though... hmmm just give me a couple thousand and i'll be alright.

seriously, gimme a thousand and I wont tell anyone

If they're only 5mg each, 16 million pills is still 80 kilograms of hydrocodone.