• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

15mg of methadone to suboxone. Nervous. Need advice please.

Cause I’m stupid, it burns pretty bad but better than smoking them, which is also possible
Maybe not.. looks like the sublingual and oral bioavailability could be very poor.. like 10%

Study initially appears to looks at a very short period of time after dose.

Last edited:
How did that work the fent is an opiate no ? Shouldn’t the sub have thrown you into pwd ? Or did you wait a while before takin your sub ?
Hi, I was worried too, but iirc I wore the fentpatch for 24 hours or 48, somethin like that, and when I popped the strip I felt fine!

Cause I’m stupid, it burns pretty bad but better than smoking them, which is also possible
I have never seen this done, but I imagine people throw it on tinfoil just like pills. Probably makes for compulsive redosing?

Sniffing suboxone is like the one way to ruin the drug, making it into a more fiendish experience. But thinking back on doing it, I was high as fuck.
I've snorted my subuxone back when I was on them and found little to no difference to sublingual use but you certainly won't insufflate naloxone, this shit is the pure evil in an drug. Accidentally caught some when I sniffed a tilidine/naltrexone pill and though the naltrexone was only active when injected. Oh boy was I wrong, and back then I didn't even have any tolerance to opioids but it gave me a hour of pure agony.

I've snorted my subuxone back when I was on them and found little to no difference to sublingual use but you certainly won't insufflate naloxone, this shit is the pure evil in an drug. Accidentally caught some when I sniffed a tilidine/naltrexone pill and though the naltrexone was only active when injected. Oh boy was I wrong, and back then I didn't even have any tolerance to opioids but it gave me a hour of pure agony.
I wonder why some people can snort or inject them with no issue and others go into pwd ? I always just assumed the naloxone wasn’t even in the strips since it really has no use, or the bupe just has a much higher binding affinity than the naloxone rendering is useless but that would be the same reguardless of ROA ?

I wonder why some people can snort or inject them with no issue and others go into pwd ? I always just assumed the naloxone wasn’t even in the strips since it really has no use, or the bupe just has a much higher binding affinity than the naloxone rendering is useless but that would be the same reguardless of ROA ?
Yeah, possibly because of high affinity of the bupe but that would mean the naloxone in there was completely useless?
Affinities seem to vary slightly between individuals, probably due to genetic differences but this hasn't been well researched yet afaik.

Yeah, possibly because of high affinity of the bupe but that would mean the naloxone in there was completely useless?
Affinities seem to vary slightly between individuals, probably due to genetic differences but this hasn't been well researched yet afaik.
Yea Its a really weird substance anyway, like it has the ability to throw you into horrible wd but with a large habit it can’t take you 100% out of wd, while at the same time if you have no tolerance can get you really high but at the same time with no tolerance other opioids seem to be able to break through a lot easier, and it has a weird almost synergetic effect with kratom and tramadol when you do have a tolerance, weird drug

Yea Its a really weird substance anyway, like it has the ability to throw you into horrible wd but with a large habit it can’t take you 100% out of wd, while at the same time if you have no tolerance can get you really high but at the same time with no tolerance other opioids seem to be able to break through a lot easier, and it has a weird almost synergetic effect with kratom and tramadol when you do have a tolerance, weird drug
I did 2mg buprenorphine as one of my first opioids when I had no tolerance at all and while it was comfortable and induced borderline nodding it didn't come with any euphoria like methadone, morphine and codeine did. Also for me were 4mg bupe easy to quit cold turkey but while on deschloroketamine which might well have taken the withdrawal away. Fun fact, I was on one of my first (and last as well) NA meetings while on that bupe. Same friend took me with her who gave me of her subutex. Lol.