14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I would just be lying to myself.

I think we all would be lol
But Idk if I could choose between a key of dope or coke, I'd have to say dope

I know I could sell some of it and I don't have a habit and this is just hypothetically if I did, I would prolly just try to use it as maintenance like they do in Switzerland and just try to stick to my daily dose a day, this is implying the key was some what pure, and then you wouldn't always have to be out scheming and running around trying to cop all day and actually try to live a normal life

That's what I seriously think puts the most strain and deterioration on an opiate addict is the constant worrying and sweating when or how they're going to get there next fix

If I had the key of blow though I'd most likely just sit in my room for a month, I'd tell myself to try to sell some of it but I wouldn't know anyone like that to even sell large or small amounts to anymore

if i had a key of dope id sell some to my friends and just do the rest. thats an easy decision.

and this new batch of dope is really good...but different. it smells and tastes more like opium than any other batch of H i've ever had...but it doesnt have that vinegar/gasoline taste.

hmmmm....

It tastes flowery? I've had really good dope with the vinegar and really good dope that was taste and odorless but never anything that reminded me of opium.

^ I either, opium leaves me with a taste of this flowery grape purple taste, that's the only way I can explain it
But never had dope smell or taste that way, only thing I can thing of is someone put something that smells like purple/grape on the dope before it was packaged or whatever

Because I mean I would figure through out the whole process at the end the heroin hcl would lose that grape taste/smell of the opium paste for sure, but maybe not who knows

the taste is the exact same taste thats left in your mouth after a bowl of opium. flowery and heady (as well as distinct) taste/smell once insufflated.

it didnt taste like an additive, it was *slightly* vinegary with that heavy opium/incense vibe to it.

great shit though, nodded out terribly lol

Speaking of odd dope, the other day I was copping with a buddy and some chick he was with. She's one of those people that gets high and the euphoria causes them to talk endlessly as if they get enough words in they'll solve all the worlds problems or something. Anyways during one of the rants she started talking about green and purple dope. Saying that she's had green and her friend had purple and of course it was the best dope they have ever had just like any other equally ridiculous legend. And before you ask I made sure that she meant heroin and not mj.

now how in the hell would colored dope make sense.......?

why the hell would you even put some unknown green or purple shit in your veins/nose/what have you.....

I know man and she said they banged it too. At first I was thinking that she was gonna say that it ended up being kool aid or something but, then she started talking about how good it was. I just have a hard time believing that any dealer would color their product for any reason because who would want that?

I'd always prefer getting the tan or brown rocks, they were always the best imo, I've had both white and gray fire dope too but still the brown was where it was at for me

And Johnny you know that bitch was just high and rambling, fucking green and purple heroin lol

the grey shit ive had has always been cut. good, but cut to hell. the best is the very light tan (sometimes white) powder that clumps up in the bags. if it clumps and i have to chop it up, then i know it's already fantastic. normally when it doesnt clump as much it isnt as high quality (but still damn good). although ive had super dark brown wet-sand-colored dope that was magnificent on multiple occasions...

and how the hell could you shoot yourself with something thats green or purple? its bad enough dope shots come out anywhere from super deep brown to clear....

I had some dope that was greenish looking and it was some bunk ass bullshit!!

the grey shit ive had has always been cut. good, but cut to hell

Yeah exactly and I totally agree with you about the light tan shit and I snorted a half of some gray one night and had straight black residue left in my nose, it was nasty and stuck to the inside of my nostrils, but I still did get high like you said lol

It doesn't get sold in stamps here though, it's just either half a gram to a gram or more in the corner of a baggy/lotto fold/or piece of paper and it's all call and meet, they pretty much rid the city of open air because it was super crazy here in the early 00's, I mean the type of shit where dealers would all run up and crowd right to the first car they see pull through with the white kids in it, but there are still places you can cold cop easily if you know where to go

I always wondered though if people who get stamps and small bags on the east coast and Chicago are getting better dope, cheaper, and less cut because it's all sold in single hits unlike us here in the middle west even know we get as you guys would call raw, always in solid rocky/chunks and hardly ever any powder in with the bag

I kinda think you guys are getting the better deal though with the stamps, even know we get the chunks that doesn't mean shit right, they could be stepping on it and re-rocking it I'm sure.

But being so close to a huge hub, NYC, I'm sure there are quality drugs every where, especially cheap fire dope
I just think the distribution process differs in every medium to large city depending on what, I dunno?

But maybe bagochina will pop in and let us know what's the best he's experienced, because I know that fag has been all over the US banging smack

not too far north from the city i see nothing but EXTREMELY high quality powder sold in stamp bags.

never had raw. although from friends who've had my shit/raw from other areas all say that my shit is some of the best theyve seen. i think my connect just hooks me up because we're good to eachother.....which is nice because she's a user too and i know damn well she wont sell me anything she wouldnt use herself.

Don't tell me you honestly believe that?

i do because I see it every time. i know she makes money off of me (but its still cheaper than everywhere else so i win either way) so she'll take my money, get as many bags as possible, give me whatever i paid for, and then immediately shoot whatever she got (ideally 5 bags, although 2-3 suffices when shes sick). Everytime im in her and her husband's apartment i see hundreds of the same stamp bags i purchased strewn across the floor (empty and/or ripped).

she's merely a middle man, really. just a junkie trying to get her's, but like i said I profit from it either way, so it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

but she middle man's all day long. rock and dope (and to a lesser extent benzos and mdma). its literally her job...but thats due to her being a horrible drug addict...

see, thats what i normally say, except this seriously is her job. she's a drug dealer without the drugs on her....like the corner boy who runs to the stash spot for a second. pick her up, drive 5 minutes down the road, she hops out, she comes back, i drop her back off, i go home (or to a nearby parking lot) and get high. she has no job because she does this from 9am to 3am.

I've known people like that, they only have to do it to middle man so they can get right for the day, just for having the connects number and not giving it to you because it would fuck up her whole scheme

You must be gwttin taxed or why would she hook you up,for all you know shes paying alot less thats why shes gets her dope free or cheaper, if not she wouldnt do it

Status
Not open for further replies.