14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so sick n couldn't wait for my dope connect to call me n let me know he's good so I dipped into my pill stash and ate 12 greens. Not doin any more though they so damn expensive ima just wait til my guy calls me. At least I ain't sick no more ;-)

greens?

oxy ir 15mg?

today went well with the dope and smoking a shitload of weed, while nodding, with my dad.

also found out 2 friends are getting on the sub program, so yay new connects!

time to smoke a bowl and heat up some leftover chipotle....

nodding with your dad? or nodding next to your dad? haha. me personally i think its day 3 or 4 i cant remember. I swear to jebus if i knew what i knew now about the loperamide hcl, i woulda went down this road a long time ago. I'm just hoping its not prolonging some intense withdrawls you know? (anyone have any input)? because this is the first cold turkey detox that i have been able to sleep 6+ hours every night. The day time sucks, constant pissing, headaches, ect... but after taking those lopers i can sleep. I know its just not a placebo because trust me I've done it alllll.

Edit - I do have some nasty side effects from it though, my vision is kinda weird, not fucked up, but its hard to concentrate on one thing for to long, my kidneys feel like im getting beat with a baseball bat, and i can tell my intestines are going YO WTF?!!?" So i'm pretty sure im take a break from these and see what happens...2 days left till i drug test.

Damn bro if you can make it to clean ,stop,now thats some harm reduction. Lol

nodding next to my dad. my dad cant fucking know about my opiateness (my mom does though. but she was a cokehead as a teenager so she gets it), + hes my new boss (construction. 10 hours a day. fuck man). smoking with my dad though is always a plus :D

and fuck yes, chipotle. Chipotle and TCBY = heroin and weed's best friends. when the opiate munchies hit i will destroy an entire damn frozen yogurt store.

but once again, withdrawals man. just popped a 10mg methadone and scraped the 6 bags i found from yesterday. got a bowlpack of weed left.

luckily my friend bought like 20 methadone and is giving me one for when i start work tomorrow at 6am. and come payday on wednesday im grabbing an ounce of weed (friends want in so i can get some dirt cheap bud out of it) and either a bundle or an assload of suboxone. and adderall. lots of adderall. thats a necessity for work now

anyone see this?

Panhandler found dead with $83K of heroin, needle in his arm

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020054149_panhandler04.html?prmid=obinsite

YAKIMA — A man police said was one of Yakima's more conspicuous panhandlers died from an apparent overdose on New Year's Day in a car containing $83,000 worth of heroin.

Acting on a request Tuesday night, police and firefighters discovered the body of 56-year-old Douglas Budd in his car in the parking lot of the downtown Taco Bell on East Yakima Avenue.

A hypodermic needle was still in his arm, suggesting Budd died almost instantly from a drug overdose, police said. The shot was so potent, he spilled his strawberry shake all over himself.

In addition to the strawberry shake, police said Budd had $1,725 in cash as well as a half-pound of heroin — a street value of $83,000.

Capt. Rod Light, a spokesman for the Yakima Police Department, said Budd was already under investigation for drug dealing and split his time between dealing and panhandling at one of the city's busiest intersections.

According to court records, Budd had a lengthy criminal history that included 16 misdemeanor convictions for shoplifting as well felony convictions for burglary, drug possession and theft of a firearm.

so did he find a package on the side of the road and it just so happened to have a half pound of dope in it?

Dude, that price is at least 15 times what a half pound of tar actually goes for, even if it was really kickass pure shit......ridiculous...

I picked up 8 balls of tar for cheaper than what a gram of powder goes for elsewhere....shit, even if it was primo ECP, thats absurd!

Dude couldn't control himself! He was probably runnin an errand for the Mexicans, that'd be my guess!

well tou know what over estimate their drug seizures..but where the fuck does a guy livin out of his car comeup with that much dope and the 1700 he had in cash...i would think you maybe can get a hotel or apt and fukin sell enough to pay rent and then just sit around all day and get high..to be honest if i had that much dope, i prollywould be alive for too much ong either..with that much dope i dont know if i could snort it all..smoking might be one thing but i thing if i ha that much dope id prolly try a needle

^They were usin him as a runner....He was a straight junkie pan-handler....they probably just told him, "Drive this from point A to B and we'll give you a half ounce and some cash, thats all I can figure...

In other news I just copped 2 buns and holy shit it's good.

Haven't had any d for a minute. Just morphine. Holy shit I have missed my good friend ...pretty sure it's going to be the death of me.

Fuck me I got to pee in the morning for supervision..

Thurs is what I'm waiting for, see my PO n then get down hard. its been a minute since i was able to nod n smoke some bud

was able to get a few blues tonight, its been so long, but its so nice when it only takes a little

been askin around for dope but even my fairly well connected mexicans at work cant hook it up, one of em even told me i was the first person who ever asked him for it, in my mind im thinkin "how is it possible that im the first person to ask you for dope, you sling meth n coke n your mexican, someone had to have asked before"

^They were usin him as a runner....He was a straight junkie pan-handler....they probably just told him, "Drive this from point A to B and we'll give you a half ounce and some cash, thats all I can figure...

very likely

but another possibility might be that since he was already under investigation for drug dealing maybe he ripped somebody off (explains the cash, cuz im not sure why they'd give him the cash if he was just doin a run)

then went hard n offed himself accidentally

Every time I hear one of these stories, I wish I could just stumble across a huge package of discarded H, that someone threw out of their window during a car chase. A buddy of mine found a large quantity of blow on the street one time, and it clearly had to have been dumped. Wouldn't that be the day...

Just when I thought the H around here couldn't get any better....well it did! Same supply, just the fire's now got even more flames. I wrote 3-4 months back in this thread about my nods being really "trippy" in nature with good dope, and often having something "pulling" me back to reality from these dreamlike nods. I think such nods were called around here the "morphine dreams" and the pulls were the "hypnotic jerks." Most said that they no longer got them and that they were a thing associated with a lowered tolerance. This made sense since my highs began to remain grounded in this world and rarely took a turn for the supernatural or the far-fetched over the past few months as my tolerance grew and I got used to the drug (again, this time around...).

Well we have a really strong batch going around here right now and it comes complete with some crazy nods for users of all tolerances! And they don't come until later in the high (which can make it dangerous for re-dosing...I've been warning people to "wait for it..."). I will dose (snorting these days for me), and then have a calm and controllable high for a couple hours. In fact, I'll be feeling pretty normal (good still, but normal...you know how it goes...) after 3 or 4 hours and about ready to text my middleman and say "you sure that this is still from the magical batch??" and then it starts. I'll go to the toilet, turn the faucet on and have a seat so that I can concentrate on pissing through urinary retention (a junkie's gotta do what a junkie's gotta do!). During this process, I'll end up with my head in my lap and I'll come to after some type of crazy half-dream/half-nod that lasts a good ten minutes. Today (for example) I was at a baseball game at a stadium, only in the middle of a blizzard and we were trying to take over the food carts in order to stay warm. Anyway, I will come to and realise that I've gotten nowhere toward my real goal of pissing, and I'll go from running the faucet to running the shower and really pushing in that "weird face making way" that's necessary to get the freakin' piss out when it's starting to feel like nothing short of a catheter is going to do the job...

I will then move from the toilet to my bed and just relax and drift away into nod-land while listening to some relaxing music. I typically get a slight boost in my spirits once I've finally pissed and won't have to worry about that for a few more hours, and I now that I can drift away properly now if I want to (and can). And these past few days the nods have been amazing. Crazy stuff - from UFO sightings and air force test flights to ancient civilization stuff to being taken back to specific events/moments/settings/situations from my childhood (20+ years ago) and remembering them in so much more detail than I feel like I ever would have had the nod not happen. Crazy stuff.

And then it's like I'll switch back-and-forth between nodding and dreaming throughout the night from this point. I'll wake up from some nap-time with that nod-esque confusion going on, and then I'll have some extremely long nods that leave me feeling rested like I just had a long nap. I like the mix, and it's refreshing to know that there's still H out there that can make me nod properly with my tolerance. Though it can get a bit frustrating because although I am in-and-out all night due to nodding and napping, I don't a lot of uninterrupted sleep, and therefore I do feel tired at times during the day. This helps me sleep more when I need to (when in WDs), but leaves it hard to get quality rest when I know that I need to (only way to do is this is to take it easy on the dope...easier said than done when it's around).

My middleman, who's been using pretty consistently for years, has also been commenting on being able to really nod again for the first time in ages from this dope, so that's really saying something. We know that middlemen like to keep their cool in front of us end users and all, but it really is endearing when you hear your dude getting all excited about the dope going around being "magical" and whatnot (and you know that s/he's being genuine). Or if I give someone a dose to stop them from getting sick and the person unexpectedly not only stops being sick but also gets comfortably numb. I like it when everyone can be happy and get the occasional pleasant surprise that I hear about or see. Of course the good times don't last forever, but it's a nice change-of-pace from the weeks/months when everything seems to be going wrong.

On the downside, aside from this particular supply-chain, everything else heroin in my area is absolute hogwash right now. The powder is mediocre at best, the popular tar is absolutely hilarious (assuming you're not the one paying for it...). Still though, I'm planning to move far away for professional ambitions in a few months, so I guess all good things do come to an end...

Hope everyone's having a fine night if gettin' high, or still remaining mentally strong if physically not doin' so well. Peace and Love.

Last edited:
Well guys, it's official, I'm flying back east tommorow.....My new dope habit is picking me up at the airport! lol....I hope not

there is no better feeling than busting your ass doing construction for a few days, then waking up on your day off and immediately reaching over to grab the bong off the table.

made some weed and dope money, and ill end up going to piss it all away on my one day off. im just waiting for my friend who's splitting the bun with me + the dope connect to wake up and all will be well (they were smoking rock together until like 6:30am, it's 9am now, so this might take awhile.)

how are my junkies doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.