14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. China white was a real thing and the name is just abused now. Do you see the difference?

Right. I mean... the name itself is pretty self explanatory. It's just that time and basically marketing, hah though on a black market level but still marketing, caused any dope that was white and stronger than most shit around to be called "china white." On a street level, most dealers have no clue what part of the world there dope comes from. Even if it was from south east asia, they'd probably have no clue.

A lot of heroin users in the beginning get all big into the specifics of what "kind" of dope they're doing, etc, etc because they read about it... But after a while, you realize that that crap just doesn't matter and good dope is just good dope.

YEa, thats what blue magic was in that american gangster movie, the china white. Must have been some amzing shit especially since most of the other shit was 10% .

All dope that's white and high purity is "china White" IMO....Unless the poppies than come from different parts of the world create slight differences in the high, which I'm sure they do! And I'm sure there's some know it all college sophomore majoring in chemistry/botany on BL who's read a bunch of shit about dope and could tell me all about the different "alkaloids" and production methods! Truth is, I dare somebody that they can tell me the difference in dope from region to region just by it's physical characteristics and purity!

Truth is, "china white" is an outdated term because there's plenty of other places that can can produce the exact same product...

As far as fentanyl dope goes, a lot of people consider that to be china white, because it's usually white and insanely strong....If you've ever had that dope you would know exactly what I'm talking about...everytime it comes around, you hear about a few people dropping, but everyone still wants it....You can definitely tell the difference between fent-dope and H if you're used to using heroin.......

It's a lot stronger than heroin, although not as good, IMO....
Regular "china white", just good white dope, is always around somewhere, whether it's from china or not...

So, not to take this way too far and turn this thread into a "china white debate"....What I'm basically saying is,

Over the years, the term "china White" has become a commonly used misnomer to describe Fentanyl-based dope being sold as heroin...It may not "actually" be "china white", but it's commonlyh called that.

Last edited:
^ I don't know man, I get a decent amount of white dope here and I would never call it 'China White' just because it's white and strong.

Who knows, really....right guys? I mean, we're talking about dope here!

Speaking of which, I got directed by somebody who use to do dope to a spot I could supposedly cop....I went there today, and all I could find was meth and crack. It's an area where a lot of people get shot, mostly gang stuff. It seemed sketchy to me to pursue. A couple people told me it was there, but was a really tough scene to crack. Expensive too, they said .1s of tar for "more than I wanna spend"....

also, it seems like the price of oxy in any form has gone through the roof everywhere! I know they've cracked down on it, but these retards who are willing to pay anything and sell their grandmother for a couple of measly blues aren't helping matters!

It sucks, I'll find it when I find it I guess! Or, Ill just take a little trip to KC or Chicago or Denver! It's like, there's towns with dope scenes in every direction of me, and I'm in the one place without shit! Poetic justce, or something!

WHAT UP FAM!!>??! No heroin news for me anymore but i made it out of prison today. 9 Long months for the people that remember me

^ It's been that long? Damn, I guess time flies when you are getting high.

A delivery charge from 2009 that they never put the warrant out for but i went and did my 9 months and got out on time with a few bumps in the road. Prison aint really a thing other than the idiots in there 24/7 glad to be out. Doint my 12 montsh of parole then back to humboldt. Ima be doin my parole in Montana with my dad so that will be interesting.

A delivery charge from 2009 that they never put the warrant out for but i went and did my 9 months and got out on time with a few bumps in the road. Prison aint really a thing other than the idiots in there 24/7 glad to be out. Doint my 12 montsh of parole then back to humboldt. Ima be doin my parole in Montana with my dad so that will be interesting.
A little while after I posted I remembered why. Thanks for the refresher though.

It also hella cool of you to check in with us dopers to say hi. Are you gonna do any fishing or anything in Montana? Will parole make you get a job?

Last edited:
^The dope I've had that I THINK was fenatnyl dope was always white white, and it had a medicinal smell to it....It always put me in a deep nod for 3-4 hours, but never really held me past 10 hours or so. Normally, I could make it about 24 hours before really nasty wd's kicked in...When I think of "china white" i think of dope that's pretty white in color that turns a dark brown when you apply water to it....Of course, if your snorting it, you can't see that....The fentanyl dope always came back pretty much clear with that "medicine" smell...It's all speculation though
nothing is gonna last you 10hours..

yea, it wasnt real china white...just putting it out there.

and i almost got fucked. my mom walked in on me about to blow a dexedrin. 2 minutes before that i was dumping out 4 bags and cutting them into lines...

i hate that i moved back in with my parents.

what she doesnt knock? i live at home again afte rmoving out and even when i was little my mom always knocked and would never go in my room if i wasnt home. she always respected my privacy

welcome back fam and no joke that was a quick 9months..but so what wer ethe few bumps? you get into any fights or something? what kind of drugs did they have in there? and i know we cant name street prices but i was wondering if we can hear just one time what tehy charged for drugs in prison(mods??..dont answre that last oart dub til the mods respond, and again it would be just a one time thing [if he even knows])

welcome back fam and no joke that was a quick 9months..but so what wer ethe few bumps? you get into any fights or something? what kind of drugs did they have in there? and i know we cant name street prices but i was wondering if we can hear just one time what tehy charged for drugs in prison(mods??..dont answre that last oart dub til the mods respond, and again it would be just a one time thing [if he even knows])

Yea fights and and just generally people being fucking children. I'm a pretty educated person and people just kept spouting off on some untrue and just retarded shit all the time and i'm someone that cant keep my mouth closed when people are being stupid, so I had a few fights but nothing that any grown man hasnt been through. No really stabbings or anything that i was around. But mostly there wasnt any real drugs every once in a while someone that worked outside would bring some weed or spice or some meth which i didnt try. But i dont smoke dirt weed or meth so that was outta the question. And the xan bars that came in were going for retarded prices that weren't worth my time. A few hydros were stolen from staff but those were mostly just eaten by whoever stole em. I kept to the few people that i could stand having an intelligent conversation with and did my time and got out. Its not a place i wanted to stay for too long. I mostly was just trying to blow cigs haha. Went through like 1500$ worth of commissary in 9 months and about 600$ was spent on playing poker and cigarettes.

Gnna try and take a pic of some dc shit tommorow evening. I dontt know even how to use a webcam to post it to tinychat. I guess ill try another way.

You must have a camera phone or something man. No way would it look like anything with a webcam. Just take a digital pic and upload it to imageshack or something and then use the link they provide to post it here. Don't forget to scrub your exif data. If you have any problems PM me

^ If you don't remove your exif data, then it will show the exact GPS coordinates where you took your picture. Not something I'd want random people on the Internet to know especially due to the fact that law enforcement frequent Bluelight.

yeah i only use tinychat cause its the easiest way of doing it, if you know what your doing..if oyu dont then yeah just go the long route and take it with your phone or however you take pics

Yea fights and and just generally people being fucking children. I'm a pretty educated person and people just kept spouting off on some untrue and just retarded shit all the time and i'm someone that cant keep my mouth closed when people are being stupid, so I had a few fights but nothing that any grown man hasnt been through. No really stabbings or anything that i was around. But mostly there wasnt any real drugs every once in a while someone that worked outside would bring some weed or spice or some meth which i didnt try. But i dont smoke dirt weed or meth so that was outta the question. And the xan bars that came in were going for retarded prices that weren't worth my time. A few hydros were stolen from staff but those were mostly just eaten by whoever stole em. I kept to the few people that i could stand having an intelligent conversation with and did my time and got out. Its not a place i wanted to stay for too long. I mostly was just trying to blow cigs haha. Went through like 1500$ worth of commissary in 9 months and about 600$ was spent on playing poker and cigarettes.

first off.. since you had less then a 2year sentence..why did you do your time in prison and not county jail? here if you get sentenced to that little of time, they just let you do it in county and dont go threw the hassle of prison, you can also request to be sent to prison. some peole just prefer that over county but where i was, the only thing i would have liked was a private tv and access to a microwave

when i was in county for the 2 monthys, i was able to live off of 50$/week of commisary (mainly food) after my initial 100$ for the essentials(soap, deoderant, white Ts, socks,boxers, etc...i also had a cellie for the first month who spent anywhere between 75-100$ on food and when we got moved to the dorm i still had another person i threw down food with, plus me and him kinda ran the dorm and had the job of passing out food and cleaning and was able to get extra dinners if there was any, plus the contrl of the TV for the most part...but if im not mistaken you were olnly allowed to spend 100$/week max on commisary, so i guess prison is different and they allow you to spend what you want...cause you spent over 150$/week, thats kind of alot..but even thopugh im not a smoker, the state of illinois(well at least cookcounty but im pretty sure its the whole state) doesnt allow tobacco. so thats a big expense, that we didnt have, that you did..

i actually miss one thing from the commisary and it was these chips called "the whole shabang" that they only sell to correctional facilites..but its the best chips ever..its like a mixture of all the flavors combined into one chip, hence the name "the whole shabang" but serious the chips i think were 30cents a bag and you could sell them or trade them for soemthing worth $1..thats how good andf popular they were, everybody wanted them and ask for them and if oyu made a bet it was for kool aid, candy, or the whole shabang lol

Been gettin some dope that leaves like a gray sludge behind. Obviously its shifty cut but does anyone got an idea what kind of substance would leave behind a matter like that?

yeah i only use tinychat cause its the easiest way of doing it, if you know what your doing..if oyu dont then yeah just go the long route and take it with your phone or however you take pics

first off.. since you had less then a 2year sentence..why did you do your time in prison and not county jail? here if you get sentenced to that little of time, they just let you do it in county and dont go threw the hassle of prison, you can also request to be sent to prison. some peole just prefer that over county but where i was, the only thing i would have liked was a private tv and access to a microwave

when i was in county for the 2 monthys, i was able to live off of 50$/week of commisary (mainly food) after my initial 100$ for the essentials(soap, deoderant, white Ts, socks,boxers, etc...i also had a cellie for the first month who spent anywhere between 75-100$ on food and when we got moved to the dorm i still had another person i threw down food with, plus me and him kinda ran the dorm and had the job of passing out food and cleaning and was able to get extra dinners if there was any, plus the contrl of the TV for the most part...but if im not mistaken you were olnly allowed to spend 100$/week max on commisary, so i guess prison is different and they allow you to spend what you want...cause you spent over 150$/week, thats kind of alot..but even thopugh im not a smoker, the state of illinois(well at least cookcounty but im pretty sure its the whole state) doesnt allow tobacco. so thats a big expense, that we didnt have, that you did..

i actually miss one thing from the commisary and it was these chips called "the whole shabang" that they only sell to correctional facilites..but its the best chips ever..its like a mixture of all the flavors combined into one chip, hence the name "the whole shabang" but serious the chips i think were 30cents a bag and you could sell them or trade them for soemthing worth $1..thats how good andf popular they were, everybody wanted them and ask for them and if oyu made a bet it was for kool aid, candy, or the whole shabang lol

Well tobacco isnt allowed there either it was snuck in or picked up by work crews and shit. Thats why it was so expensive. I had plenty of money so i would help feed my homies if they didnt thats a big part of me spending that much. Plus i stayed fresh in those reebok classics on commissary. haha And yes the whole shabangs are fucking fire. Ill never eat another fucking ramen noodle again though. I felt like a freshmen in college again crushing 3-4 noodles a day to stay full.

Also HEROIN (forgot what thread i was in ha)

i
Been gettin some dope that leaves like a gray sludge behind. Obviously its shifty cut but does anyone got an idea what kind of substance would leave behind a matter like that?

it could be anyhting man..how about a pic or something a little more discriptive they grey sludge?...besides the only people that could know the answer are someone from your tri-state area, obviously its a cut but everybody puts different cuts on it, theres literally a million things it could be..

like does the grey sludge go away if you mix it or no matter how much you mix, its still left behind?

i wanna know why other places like nyc/nj dont use cuts like dormin and why chicago/detroit do..or why does nj/nyc, use the cuts that they do use?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.