14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there your luck, I pray, will change. I have deleted many a number I could use today. My dog of 12 years, she is 15 as I got her at 3 from anti-cruelty is dying from liver cancer. I will eventually have to put her down and I calledan old friend who has many methadone diskets and I need them to reate a slurl of methadone to put her to sleep but not until she is in pain and cannot walk. Her incontinence is OK as she ges on the pads. If heroin were legal and pure, I would put her to sleep with an intramuscular injection...sorry for rambling. Dope scene in Chicago is bad in quality and atmosphere (cops).:\:\

Put a bullet in the dogs head rather than making the dog Overdose...... Oding is not fun and painful a bullet is a way nicer way to go imo

It's rather odd to discuss putting your dog to sleep with methadone wafers....The vet uses barbiturates, I think.... and its very quick...

Alright, lets stop with the discussion that the ASPCA would not like.

I have not posted on a heroin hard drug news group for years but there was a b newsgroup called hard drugs alt. or alt.harddrugs,,, and I knew several people from 3 continents who used to post there...I posted from Chicago as Westside'something'. Anyway seriously the east coast has the always had the strongest heroin aas a rule in the USA. I only was in NJ once to do an UltraRapidOpiateDetox with the evil Dr. Gooberman, who has since lost his license. I almost died.
The only thing as I can think of is that the tan dope is cut with some type of benzo and the white fluff is some fentannl mix. How could I really know? We used to get French Connection dope from Rochester by the key in the early 1970's and it was white with the slightest hint of gray tinge. It was very potent. Sure wish I was in NJ or Baltimore where I could take a break from my boring regimen of morphine pain pills and do some site specific heroin.
Thanks for your post,
R
BTW if you are any of the good folk still around from the old alt.harddrugs group....please get in touch. Thanks

I wouldn't make a statement like "tan dope is cut with benzos and white dope is cut with fentanyl." Heroin that comes into the states already varies in color, so it doesn't necessarily have to do with cut. The final step in the heroin production process is sometimes repeated to clean the heroin up more and make it whiter, so if the dope is a little tan it can just be that the final step wasn't repeated so the impurities caused the tan color. It's just way too general of a statement to make that the heroin has those particular cuts depending on color.

You can't make any really general statements about H as far as its psychical form.. I've seen that shit come in all different colors, consistencies, and every time I would think I had found a pattern, for example "Light brown fine powder is the best" I'd get a batch completely the opposite that was incredibly good if not better... Hah. So it'd just crush my whole theory. So I've learned not to even bother looking anymore for "the answer". There are certain indicators that are more reliable than others obviously.. and you learn a lot unfortunately by just having tried a lot of heroin.. but it's never cut and dry.

By the way, I forgot about this forum/thread completely upon my "return" to BL... and it's a shame because it's really awesome. I have to remember to check this more often.

I agree, appearance is a terrible indicator of cut bordering on circular logic. "witches burn and so doesn't wood so therefor witches are made of wood" -Monty python

yay! 3 bags of some surprisingly strong shit (connect said it was the same as last night, but this was far stronger), a bowl of weed, .5mg klonopin, and some leftover bottles of beer, and nothing to do.

yay lazy saturday!

Last edited:
i was just sold something that was supposed asian china white.

the bags were a little smaller, pure bright white dope, had a little different taste, and i have never in my life (even when i had no tolerance) been this blasted off a bag and a half.

maybe i did get lucky enough to find the mythical china white...

Anything is possible but, it seems more likely that dealers just call anything white "China white". Doesn't mean that it's not good dope but China white was supposed to be in the 90% pure range.

^The dope I've had that I THINK was fenatnyl dope was always white white, and it had a medicinal smell to it....It always put me in a deep nod for 3-4 hours, but never really held me past 10 hours or so. Normally, I could make it about 24 hours before really nasty wd's kicked in...When I think of "china white" i think of dope that's pretty white in color that turns a dark brown when you apply water to it....Of course, if your snorting it, you can't see that....The fentanyl dope always came back pretty much clear with that "medicine" smell...It's all speculation though

The bundles we used to get had barely anything in them, and 2 of them would get you rocked....The media still talks about this "high purity heroin", but I think purity has gone down a lot, but you get a lot more for the money...even the "raw" they sell nowadays is probably well below %50, I would guess, anyway...

Just speculation though....

Closest I've ever gotten to it was the dope in Chinatown being hawked out of the fruit stands. It was bright white..amazingly good. The little chinese women who sold them used to charge a few bucks extra a bag because she knew it was the shit and people payed it no problem.

I used to get up at 4am to be on line at her stand by 5 so I could get that shit. Still to this day, and this was many years ago, some of the best dope that's ever graced my now ragged and collapsed veins.

yea, it wasnt real china white...just putting it out there.

and i almost got fucked. my mom walked in on me about to blow a dexedrin. 2 minutes before that i was dumping out 4 bags and cutting them into lines...

i hate that i moved back in with my parents.

Yea I wouldn't put much stock into dope around here being 'China White' just because it's being sold as such. Even if it is, that doesn't mean anything to me really. I could care less where my dope comes from, as long as it is good #4 heroin.

I would be more inclined to believe that it's real 'China White' if it was sold the way that Mr.Scagnattie got it. The same would be true if I came across some #2 heroin base and it was being sold by some Afghani. There are those small circles of people that run small scale operations, getting legit stuff sent to them from a friend or family member from their mother country, and having a small operation where they sell it here in the states out of a market or some other business that they (or their family) own.

I think all "China White" has come to mean is really high quality, clean number 4 H with no nasty cut....
The asians where I'm from sell it here and there in small batches too and it's usually really good....Like TB said, I think they just somehow get a little bit sent in once in awhile to make money and then stop..

^The dope I've had that I THINK was fenatnyl dope was always white white, and it had a medicinal smell to it....It always put me in a deep nod for 3-4 hours, but never really held me past 10 hours or so. Normally, I could make it about 24 hours before really nasty wd's kicked in...When I think of "china white" i think of dope that's pretty white in color that turns a dark brown when you apply water to it....Of course, if your snorting it, you can't see that....The fentanyl dope always came back pretty much clear with that "medicine" smell...It's all speculation though

The bundles we used to get had barely anything in them, and 2 of them would get you rocked....The media still talks about this "high purity heroin", but I think purity has gone down a lot, but you get a lot more for the money...even the "raw" they sell nowadays is probably well below %50, I would guess, anyway...

Just speculation though....

Well it's not just a name really. "China white" was the name given to dope brought in from south east Asia. It was white as all pure heroin will be and decades ago it flooded the north east dope trade coming right out of China town in NYC. Pure heroin is a white powder and it has nothing to do with cut. Dealers will apply the name because it's widely known to be some of the best dope to ever come into the US. It's probably still available to some degree but, certainly not common enough to be trusted just on name or color.

I mean, that may be true, but I've heard different things...If you Google "china white", some sources say it's a reference to fentany some sources say pretty much what you just did....

In my earlier post, it somehow got left out when I sent it, but when I started using heroin around 97-98 it all used to come in bundles, and a bag was 20-30 mgs...It wasn't cheap either, but it was always flaky and white and strong as shit....Not always really, but up until 2000 or so, it was very hard to find garbage, I don't know if that had to do with 9-11 or what...

Nowadays, you can still come across that kind of quality once and awhile, but people expect a lot more quantity for the money now....When I was using at the end of my last run, I could shoot a 1/2 gram no problem. I had a really high tolerance, but that would have been almost unheard of with the dope I used to get in the '90s...There of course were heavy users that would do whole bundles at once, but it was really a lot stronger by concentration for a feww years there...I've read that during that time, the columbians were trying to grab a piece of the dope market, so they were lettin it go for cheap, but who knows

Um ya, the real China white is absolutely not cut with fent. Considering fent was barely used until the duragesic patch in the 90s and China white was coined decades before that. Like i said dealers like the name because of the quality associated with it. Just because someone calls white dope cut with fent China white doesn't make it China white. You're talking about a dope from the Vietnam era.

^Wow, you really know your stuff! Thanks for the info...You must be in the 50-65 year old range with first hand experience, of which there's no substitute!

Edit: Sorry man, it's just that, you seem so convinced that you know exactly what china white is/was, and this is something that people have been debating for years! ...
A lot of heroin in the US apparently used to come from southeast asia, "The Golden Triangle" or whatever, but it's been mostly from Columbia in the northeast for awhile, or so they say! I've never actually met the person that produced my heroin before, so I don't presume to know....

The idea that there's this mythical #4 heroin called "china white" that comes from asia and is completely superior to everything else seems kind of strange...If you have good opium and all the materials to process it into number #4 H, what's the difference between that and "china white"?...the whole term "china white" is kinda reminiscent of "double dipped acid" and "double stacked ecstasy" and "purple pineapple silver grandaddy haze" and all that kind of shit....High purity heroin is high purity heroin....

Last edited:
could anyone give me a rundown on good dope in nyc no specific locations just vauge descriptions i work in a syringe exchange and we basically try to keep a rundown on quality,quantity,etc this helps our users (including myself) from overdosing or avoiding areas that are hot with police. i am new here and do not want to break any rules so if anyone can help thanks.

Last edited:
^Wow, you really know your stuff! Thanks for the info...You must be in the 50-65 year old range with first hand experience, of which there's no substitute!

Edit: Sorry man, it's just that, you seem so convinced that you know exactly what china white is/was, and this is something that people have been debating for years! ...
A lot of heroin in the US apparently used to come from southeast asia, "The Golden Triangle" or whatever, but it's been mostly from Columbia in the northeast for awhile, or so they say! I've never actually met the person that produced my heroin before, so I don't presume to know....

The idea that there's this mythical #4 heroin called "china white" that comes from asia and is completely superior to everything else seems kind of strange...If you have good opium and all the materials to process it into number #4 H, what's the difference between that and "china white"?...the whole term "china white" is kinda reminiscent of "double dipped acid" and "double stacked ecstasy" and "purple pineapple silver grandaddy haze" and all that kind of shit....High purity heroin is high purity heroin....

Who has been debating this? This is a known fact. If you want to believe that heroin cut with fent is for no reason at all called "China white" then go ahead. Lets see a source for what you're saying because you make no sense and this debate you're talking about doesn't exist.

It's real simple. It's south east Asian dope (aka SEA) called China white. Pure dope is white and it's from SEA hence the name. Now you explain how dope cut with fent is called China white because so far your explanation is "other people say it". If you really want to call Columbian or Mexican dope cut with fent "China white" because some dealer wants you to think that's what it is then be my guest. I really think you're missing the point here. China white was a real thing and the name is just abused now. Do you see the difference?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.