13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ also as long as youre using a new rig you dont feel much of anything, let alone pain. As for stabbing yourself for 30 minutes with a dull one, well that sucks ass but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do... personally id prefer to just wait til i can get a new one if i can though
Edit: apparently i wasnt looking at the last page. This is in response to chinky and co a page back
Edit x2: and it looks like someone said a more readable version of this right above me. :) whoops

I used the same needle for months on end at times because im too fucking cheap and cut corners where ever i could. I know have some shitty scars on my arms that are pretty much permanent track marks, i mean theyre noticeable but too much. If i had money and a car, i would buy a new needle everytime but its whatever. I clean that shit thoroughly as possible.

^ reusing works suck cause pins get dull real fast especially the higher gauge pins, like 31's, which were my personal preference.

fresh, brand new pins are beautiful! they puncture like a warm knife through butter.

Last edited:
Idk which i guage i used. I fav was short tips cause i like to hit my hands but they were just normal insulin needles so whatever gauge they usually are. I honestly hate re using needle but had to cause im a broke motherfucker.

And if you use a new needle every time the pin goes in like butter. You dont even feel it

Yup. It's weird when you are actually watching it go in but you don't feel it.

I think people think it would hurt because they have given blood which actually does hurt a bit since they use a wider needle.

Ive decided to boot up today. Goin down in a few minutes and then pickin up a few needles.

FML...SMD tho

I got my old connect back. He came through with it 'loose' as he referred to it, basically just not bagged up. I hope he doesn't cut it when he does but I'm sure he will. The price was right for the quantity/quality, and I wish he would just stick to selling grams of it instead of bagging it up. I'm gonna see what my boy thinks of it since it's local and such.

i just dont know how someone could stick a needle in their own arm..,that shit hurts man and yall are talkin about pokin yourself multiple times and taking 20-30mins to find a vein..fuck that man, iwould prolly faint

I used to be deathly afraid of needles. I even developed vasovagal syncope in response to needles (among other things).

I'm currently an IV drug user, and man, it seriously doesn't hurt if you relax. If you are relaxed, know how to use a syringe in the first place, register, then slowly inject, specifically heroin doesn't hurt at all. I use 29 gauge needles, though 32s work perfectly and are barely felt. Its when people don't know how to IV correctly when it starts to hurt. If you hit a vein, all it is, is a slight little feeling, less than a pinch.

It's not the pain I hate, it is that little "pinch" feeling that fucks with me. It really doesn't hurt you're right but it's so gross knowing that you just stuck something into your vein no matter how small or painless it may be. It's not like you can't feel it at all, especially if you're a little shaky. Oh you know it's there, and that's what gets me. That feeling un-nerves me so much to the point where I start to get light headed.

^ The few times that I have injected, I was just so damn excited that I didn't even feel a pinch.

When I went to rehab, four separate nurses stuck me 18 times to draw blood, with the same fucking needle. They accused me of being an IV drug addict and I told them I had never shot up anything in my life at that time, but those bitches were convinced I was an IV addict. It really made me mad because it wasn't like I could walk out of that place. Not to mention if they would have even read my medical chart, they would have seen that I had port in my jugular, and both crooks of my arms. One of my arms still doesn't have any vein down the middle, they blew that while I was in the hospital while I was in a coma. Finally, they went and found the oldest nurse there and she hit my vein first time.

its no big deal to me and i just started doing it one month ago. It was a mystery of how to do it at first now i think i could whip up a shot and have it banged with a clean needle in a minute or so. I havnt missed a vein since the first few times i shot. I take my time though if i dont see the blood in th epullback i try again.

It's not the pain I hate, it is that little "pinch" feeling that fucks with me. It really doesn't hurt you're right but it's so gross knowing that you just stuck something into your vein no matter how small or painless it may be. It's not like you can't feel it at all, especially if you're a little shaky. Oh you know it's there, and that's what gets me. That feeling un-nerves me so much to the point where I start to get light headed.
Trust me I know the feeling. Before I started shooting heroin, I had a huge issue. It wasn't even about needles hurting, it was the fact that it was a needle. I'd pass out. I had to take benzos before getting blood taking when I had to get it taken all the time for a blood clot/being on blood thinners, etc. Once I got my friend to shoot me up with heroin, then forcing myself to learn to shoot myself up, I ended up getting over my needle issue. I still get light syncope effects if the needle is in me for to long, or I'm dealing with them for to long, but I've overcome a huge fear. My counselor talked to me about immersion therapy and essentially I did that, though ofcourse she wouldn't condone me shooting up heroin.

I can shoot up pretty damn well after 2 months of IVing. It takes usually less than a min. Find the right vein with a terny, register, pull the terny, plung the heroin into the vein. I do it at a nice speed unlike alot of nurses in hospitals (in reference to hydromorphone). Some of the nurses will just push the plunger in as fast as they can using the port on a IV on the hand. That shit burned. Some nurses also took forever when trying to draw blood, and others were magic. I could look away, talk about something, and before I know it I had blood taken.

I had an interesting buy today. I went got some tar and inside the pack of tar there was a dormin pill (alot of the people here take the tar, and blend it with dormin - for ease of snorting if thats your thing, or increase the rush of the heroin IV)

Just got some bags from Brooklyn and they are really good seeing as I haven't gotten high in 12 days. They are white bags with red stars on them and the count was really good. So happy to have been back in NYC visiting my Mother even though it was just for the day. I ended up picking up two buns which will hopefully last me about 10-11 days. But what I noticed lately is that I have been able to stop using everyday and stretch my bags out for a fairly long period of time. I also have been buying three to five subs every time I cop which helps me out tremendously with quitting for lengths of time. Subs are really a wonderful drug for the fact that they practically curb all of my symptoms from withdraw from the Heroin. In addition to that I have also been buying a few bars to help sleep at night. So I have been successfully chipping since about May. But I have to quit for good when I start my job in a few weeks. I mean I'm hoping that they don't drug test as much as they say they are going to. Overall I just love the bags I've been getting in Brooklyn lately and not to mention they are half the price of what I was paying when I was living in Upstate NY.....

God I love DOPE!

West coast here so heroin not an option.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even consider the tar in the bat area California heroin. Straight shoe polish, coffee ground, 4% trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.