13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thank you :) ive been told its creepy so im glad someone digs my humor :D as for torchwood i believe youve convinced me, gotta love netflix :) the other night i was watching a movie called 'rubber' about a sentient tire that rolls through the desert exploding things. Its just as awesome as it sounds. Starts a little slow but im pretty much in love with it.

my eyes damn near close up when i smoke weed that people used to always ask if they were even open...orginally i used it for my aim name but the full aim name(still do but who uses aim anymore? i havent been on that shit in years...maybe ill sign on just to see if theres people still signed in on my Buddy list) was too long for BL so i had to shorten it up to just chinky..and i orginally came up with it from the chorus of a chingy song called "jackpot" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt6yllQc3k4

[Chingy] What's up?
(Why yo eyes so chinky?) I dunno
(Is it because you've been smoking and drinking?)
Maybe so
(I've been thinking) huh?
(Maybe you come get me) and do what?
Wine me, dine me, take me home and eat me
Okay

damn i didnt realize ivce been goin by that since like 2002-03

edit...damn i dont even have AIm 0n thiscomputer..there usd to be a website that you could sign onto aim with and like 3 or 4 other messenger services with out having to d/l them..any one remeber what site that was?

edit edit..just signed on 3 people wer eon..2 i dont even know, like someone i talkjed to once or twice and the oteh is a girl who used to be always signed on bu i didnt talk to after we hooked up which was dumb cause she was loaded and got a BMW for her 16th bday but she was kinda thick back then and i wasnt really into thick grils cause i wa sa bigger guy then and i just liked petite girls back. but me and 2 other friends went and met up with her and 2 others and een though i had a crush and ended up dating one of them, i got the short end of the stick and had to go with the her (you know how cute girls sometimes have not goodlooking friends so it makes themlook hotter) well yeah..and then after highschool she lost a ton of weight and lookedreal good but i was already dating her friend...damn now i got my mind on her , all because we talked about aim, shes proly married with a kid or something

Last edited:
AIM express

http://www.aim.com/products/express/

I got a crazy histamine reaction going on over here. Even with benadryl I'm so itchy it's irritating at times. It's always the same spots too. Sometimes I can be fucking ripped and not even have to scratch once. Weird

I had taken a little over a week off from dope (I had tapered with subs last week and got through it alright, just had the general body ache still but not that bad) and copped today after my 1/2 day of work. I got it about 5 hours ago and am nodding so hard from the 3 bags (1 1/2 bags at first, then the other 1 1/2 a few hours later) I got.

The "OG" that my boy was copping from just retired from dealing and handed down the torch to his understudy. What a guy haha. I really wonder how much he saved, if he's able to survive off of it, if he's gone legit and got a real job, if he ever did have a real job, or what his deal is. Basically I'm wondering if he's one of the few that made a living off of selling drugs and got out of the game before getting busted bad.

^ I can only think of a single dealer I know that quit the game without ever being arrested and actually saved up quite a bit of money.

Same here. I sold buds for a lil over a year and all the money i made went straight to drugs, clothes, hats and hoes. Literally. Then i got arrested with some molly, a couple bags to smoke, brass knucks and papers which they counted as drug parapenalia.

if i did dope i would think i would of had 100-150k over the 5 years asd opposed to the 25 give or take i did with just weed..cvause with dope you can take 2grams and make it 3 and with weed you cvant..and i know 25 doesnt seem like alot over 5years but i also worked and didnet touch a paycheck in that whole time and i bought a car and spent 1000s more on good food clothes shoes fitteds and trips and drugs and every and anything else..and then i get popped twice and between the 2 cvases it cost me about 20k cash and a car..

it was soo fucked up all that hard work for nothing in the end

i had a 60-80$/month white tshirt and socks habit lol

^ I can only think of a single dealer I know that quit the game without ever being arrested and actually saved up quite a bit of money.

I knew a kid who sold for a few years, starting off selling weed and eventually becoming a big heroin dealer (not selling weight, but buying it and selling bags like any other street level dope dealer) and got out of the game when he was 21 after saving up over 30k. He obviously made more than that, but after buying electronics, jewelry, and whatever else, as well as getting high on his own supply, that's how much he actually had stashed away.

That's not that much, but considering his age and that he was a user he did pretty well for himself. He was a dick and never gave deals, but he was always good. He had gotten arrested for selling a bit of weed before getting into dope, but never got a dope charge. After selling dope for a year he called up my friend and told him he thought he was being watched/followed, and that he didn't want to end up in jail, so he put him on to his connect and walked away from it all. He moved to another state and I haven't heard anything about him since....

Well, it was their very first single. Self released. Rock Lobster & 52 Girls - totally lo-fi different versions that ended up on the album when they got signed. If it was in perfect condition it would be worth at least 50 - 75. The vinyl was M- and the cover was VG-/G+ so it wasn't perfect. Next up will be some rare Sub Pop stuff...

I love the taste of the dope I get. I love the drip. I love the chopping on the CD case...

I was watching Rehab & Dr. Drew (note it's not Celebrity Rehab anymore as they've run out of celebs - they got normal people this time) - which I don't normally watch but my friend Mikey Welsh (who OD'd last year) was offered 100k to be on it. He declined, it wasn't worth the money. He was a private guy although sort of public and out of the music biz for a bit when they asked him...

Back to my point, there's a dope addict on there from Boston who loves the rig. He loves the poking, he loves registering, he'll even keep the needle in the vein after shooting so he can register and re register and watch the blood - he loves it. Admits to be in love with "the rig".

I don't feel this way at all. I'm shaky, I can't get it to register half of the time. I shot tonight with my last needle. And it worked, first time... Got a nice rush and am feeling nice and high. But that's it for a while. At least until the bruises and lumps go away completely...

Needle fetish. When I started shooting, I would miss a lot and never really be able to shoot right, but after about a month or two that stopped. From then on I rarely missed and it only took me seconds to register and hit: I bacame a pro, like most shooters eventually. In the beginning it would sometime take me 10-15 minutes to hit a vein cause I didn't really know what I was doing and I was afraid to do something wrong. Then after I got really good at shooting I developed a needle fetish. I am sober now, but I use live to push that pin into my arm, feeling the spike break into your vein. Waiting for that silent POP! you feel when get into the vein. and then seeing that streak of blood go into the liquid and then watching it all go into your vein. I think I was as addicted to the needle as much as the dope. Dope was never the same once I fell in love with shooting. Odd thing is when I go to the DR. I don't really like them taking blood from me. I just want take the needle from the DR. and do it myself. I feel more comfortable doing it myself.

Eventually, if you keep shooting you'll learn your body, like how deep your veins are , where the good ones are, which ones no to overuse, dealing with scar tissue... and so on. It's all about feeling comfortable with basically stabbing your self and knowing where everything is in your body. It's more art than science.

learning good technique is a plus too, like vein rotation, not stabbing through the vein and using the right angle.

Last edited:
i just dont know how someone could stick a needle in their own arm..,that shit hurts man and yall are talkin about pokin yourself multiple times and taking 20-30mins to find a vein..fuck that man, iwould prolly faint

^chinky

it's only like that in the beginning after, you get good at it. it's usually first try hit 99% of the time. I felt the same way about needle before i started to use them . It's an acquired taste, so to speak.

i just dont know how someone could stick a needle in their own arm..,that shit hurts man and yall are talkin about pokin yourself multiple times and taking 20-30mins to find a vein..fuck that man, iwould prolly faint

I don't know how people can just go ahead and miss a shot after not being able to register. It burns if you are not in the vein. As for just regularly IVing I usually don't feel it, and I'm not making that up. It's a good thing I prefer snorting because it was really easy for me to hit and it doesn't hurt. I think my theory from a few weeks ago was right, that the IV high is more like a morphine high which I don't like, and that's why I stuck with sniffing. The hardcore junkies that I know look at me like I'm crazy when I pour out a bag and sniff it after they have seen me IV before. I just like sniffing better.

i just dont know how someone could stick a needle in their own arm..

oh god, i used to love those wend. mornings, early am runs with that first shot all grey with the snow, ugh. LOVED THAT SHIT.

I don't know how people can just go ahead and miss a shot after not being able to register. It burns if you are not in the vein. As for just regularly IVing I usually don't feel it, and I'm not making that up. It's a good thing I prefer snorting because it was really easy for me to hit and it doesn't hurt. I think my theory from a few weeks ago was right, that the IV high is more like a morphine high which I don't like, and that's why I stuck with sniffing. The hardcore junkies that I know look at me like I'm crazy when I pour out a bag and sniff it after they have seen me IV before. I just like sniffing better.

Missing really only occurs in the first month or so. It's generally done by accident because of lack of experience. Like you register, but then accidentally pull out or push in too far, because you unable to hold the barrel in its position when pushing on the plunger. Yea, it is def a different high compared to sniffing. Most people, once they switch to shooting, prefer it , but not all. Also, shooting is instant, which is great when your sick. When I started I had a few instances where I would have a blood filled barrel, thinking I am in the vein, I pushed down the plunger and I fuckin miss, because i moved the syringe when i pushed the plunger. Also, being dope sick also contributes to missing when your a noob. Generally no one misses on purpose. And when you miss it def burns, but it really short lived-burn. Plus if you miss you still get high, but no rush, its just like sniffing, but a lil stronger. What sucks is your skin hives up or a rash forms from the miss, which only stay for an hour if the dope is clean. If it's dirty or black tar, then most likely your gonna get an abscess. But as far as jersey/philly/NYC dope goes it is usually clean and I never got an abscess from missing, when i did miss: a long time ago.

shooting IMO, is way more addictive than sniffing. I mean the more you shoot the more you want and sometimes need to shoot. You just never satiated long enough. You do a shot get rush and 30 minutes later you wanna do another shot even though, you already pretty fucked up.

One of the worst things about shooting is getting cotton fever, from having unhygienic supplies.

oh god, i used to love those wend. mornings, early am runs with that first shot all grey with the snow, ugh. LOVED THAT SHIT.

Man, does that remind me of the good days. Going into the hood 5 minutes from my house, between 6-7 am and copping a few bags before work. shot up near the highway, then smoked a bogie, and be on my merry way to work...

Last edited:
i don't shoot up a lot,only sometimes.. i only really do it cause of the great rush you get from doing good dope, i will agree once people switch to iv from snorting they usually never go back to snorting.. me personal don't mind snorting and its they way i do my dope 90 percent of the time. you forgot to mention the swelling from missing, i always hit myself in the hand so at first i would miss sometimes, and let me tell you it sucks.. to me its a total waste of dope i would rather snort my dope then miss iv anyday. also not sure i agree on its more addictive one way or another.. theres no way someones gonna convince me other wise when i am setting there all dope sick about it.. as i see no difference in the sickness other then it comes a bit sooner when you iv.. never got cotton fever.. lucky me i guess

And if you use a new needle every time the pin goes in like butter. You dont even feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.