12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually kind of had the same experience a couple nights ago. I've been doing dope here in Columbus for over 7 years and there is no open air here for dope (that me or any of my people know about). For crack, there are a few open-air pockets but they prefer to get your number after the first deal. The crack boys might have some other stuff on them but it's rarely dope or any opiates. I've been up to Cleveland and Cinci and I could find open-air for dope relatively easily but it's more low-pro than the crack market and like I said, they prefer to get a number after the first transaction. Also, Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati aren't very kind to white boys from the 'burbs and WILL fuck you up somehow unless you have an ambassador to make an introduction.

This takes me back to a couple nights ago. Lately I've been making trips to Dayton for some powder. I used to live there when I was little kid and still have a lot of family there. I always knew that Dayton had a pretty notorious open-air market but it was always for crack or some really cut dope. I went with my boy who got a phone connect in Dayton for some really amazing powder. The area we went to was a suburb that used to be really nice but has become pretty gentrified with all the factories closing. I was mainly surprised because it was the complete opposite part of the city where I knew open-airs were wild in Dayton. Sure enough, we pull up at a gas station not far from one of the highways and wait for our connect -- while we're waiting, we were approached by about 5 different dudes in about 10 minutes. Each one saying, "I got that fiiiiiire son!" or "Got them xannies boy!" or "Got that soft girl, fishscale son!" We turned them down but I was amazed at how they could just flock to a car like that in an area where there is still a visible police presence.

Met up with the dude eventually and got some more of these amazing soft rocks of gray-beige dope. Oh man, worth the drive at what I'm getting charged. I asked the connect why crack isn't the big open-air drug in the city and why the d-boys aren't harassing the white kids anymore. He said that they are having a huge influx of raw dope and because dayton has gotten such a bad rap in the last decade or so (shooting customers after the deal, stealing money, fake product), they're desperate to get good custies and just focus on makin' paper. As long as there's no violence, no one in Dayton bothers reporting shit to the police anymore. It still looks rough in Dayton but the open airs are still kicking here and the selection is MUCH better than I remember it being just a few years ago. Then again, I was on a side of town that isn't as well known for open-air mayhem as the opposite side is.

Most of the police presence in Dayton is near the University or Oregon, near the burbs, and especially on the highways. In the hood (which is almost the entire city), they may be out but they are just looking for REALLY obvious felony shit from what I could tell and what I've heard. There are a ton of vets here because of the base and I'm guessing the cops know a lot of 'em are getting kicked off their pain meds and thus, buying dope instead. I think we all know to be discrete as possible in open-airs and I know it varies from city to city. Dayton is like a smaller version of Detroit, there are areas where the police just won't go in this city.

Wish that they could come closer to Columbus but I can't blame them wanting to risk it on the highways in Ohio. They are cracking down HARD. You have to drive as close to perfect as you can and look as inconspicuous as possible when you make the trip west. The sad thing is, it's maybe 3 hours from start to finish to get to Dayton and back to Columbus with my stuff. In Columbus, it'd probably take about the same amount of time to drive to my dude's place and then wait for the Mexi crew to deliver some tar, then get back to my place. The tar here in Columbus is a little cheaper and from the independent crew I've been seeing, is probably of a higher purity than the average stuff here. The Dayton stuff is 2-3x more potent than the good tar per point and is only slightly more expensive (most of that being the gas money). Maybe I'll be taking a break from Mexi tar for a while...

Wow that's a he'll of a drive. Since I arrived in Detroit I have found two private hook ups and one open air and all of them only have powder. They said they have never seen tar here... I seriously did not expect Detroit to be so deserted and ghetto. I heard but I thought I saw ghetto in Houston but its nothin like this, in Houston eceryone is very private no one wants to ve caught but out here it's like the police have lost all control...

You doing all that driving gotta cost a shit load gas up here is ridiculous. And I could never.drive that far with dope lol I would be panicing the entire drive lol you are brave :) I keep hearin about these places and how cops won't even fuck with them and here I was more worried about getting spotted by police rather than getting raped and murdered....

So I am still sitting here clean in my fuckin hotel room fuckin sucks, I'll have a car tomorrow tho so hopefully I can meet up with a few other friends...

^
They only sell them at a select few pharmacies in CT.

I can only get needles at this pharmacy in the city which is close by places you score dope. I can't get them in my town.

Yeah, CT is like that with the pharmacies. But that state has plenty of needle exchanges where anybody can go..

Re: Open Air Markets

One of the first I came across was in Montreal, believe it or not. I was out getting shit faced, and on my way back to my hotel I see one of the bums I noticed from before. He said "you got change?" to which I replied "got drugs?" If you want to hear something funny, listen to a person that normally speaks French say "morphine, or smack?" The put the emphasis on the phine part, and smack sounds funny too. So I pulled out my cash, showed him the 50 I was looking to spend on drugs, and the 10 that would be his if he took care of me. I then made it clear that I would beat the fuck out of him if he tried anything shady, and that he couldn't speak french to anybody after the first sentence, so all deals were to be done in english.

We walk to this area and then all of the sudden all the black dudes just ride their bikes up to you asking if you want crack or weed. When I told them heroin they gave me a dirty look, but my little tour guide told me to keep walking because they had bullshit. It was late at night so the hopes of getting opiates were a lot lower than getting crack, and this guy said he had a legit crack connect, but I told him I don't fuck with that.

So after going into some shady apartment I must have scared the dude from doing the deal, so we were back on our way to looking for more. So there we were walking back through this area where people on bikes just ride up to you asking if you want rocks, but we kept walking. We got close to this bridge and I noticed there was a decent amount of bums living under there, so for my safety I stopped my bum guide, and went over the rules again. I told him I liked him and all but would fucking murder him if he tried any bullshit. Then for good measure I asked him if my gun was visible from under my shirt, just to make him reconsider if he was gonna try something stupid. So we get under the bridge and everyone is talking french, and I'm getting between my bum guide and the others and telling them to cut the shit out, but they quickly walked away from the bum. I start bitching because this lady is clearly nodding the fuck out yet wouldn't hook me up, but they said that the dope was fire right now, so they didn't want any wasted by going to a tourist. Fuck them haha.

So then I had to walk him back to the ghetto area, where I bought him some food for his troubles. Nice bum, I asked him why he wasn't a bum in NY since you can make mad money there and its not as cold, but he said he tried there and people were assholes. He really wanted some crack but I wouldn't buy any to give him a hit of.

^ The worst was that I got lost, and I showed people the card of where I was staying and they all tried to charge me for directions. My dad eventually found me roaming the streets at 5am, and he expected me to be fucked up but since I had been walking for 2 hours straight I was completely sober.

I really like it there though. It was really nice, and it's nice to walk around a city and not feel threatened like I sometimes do in NY.

I really like it there though. It was really nice, and it's nice to walk around a city and not feel threatened like I sometimes do in NY.

This was my impression of Montreal also, I went there with a friend a couple days after I turned 18 to go drinking and I felt incredibly safe even wandering around at 3am wasted. It's a pretty clean city too.
I liked it a lot.

^-- see that's how I feel in Houston lol I can walk around feel safe and know how to handle the bums.. And it's clean and quiet and bums have there spots provided by te city. People aren't just freakin out like here...

But here it's like a fucking apacolypse or some shit. I feel like I'm surrounded by zombies and I'll get eaten alive.

Open air market sounds so awesome when I "think" about it, but actually seeing it... Fuck that.

I am a normal looking girl with a nice car and I swear I stood out and looked like I had a sign on my car " free to rape or kill and cops be sure to pull me over... Ugh fml lol

Wow that's a he'll of a drive. Since I arrived in Detroit I have found two private hook ups and one open air and all of them only have powder. They said they have never seen tar here... I seriously did not expect Detroit to be so deserted and ghetto. I heard but I thought I saw ghetto in Houston but its nothin like this, in Houston eceryone is very private no one wants to ve caught but out here it's like the police have lost all control...

You doing all that driving gotta cost a shit load gas up here is ridiculous. And I could never.drive that far with dope lol I would be panicing the entire drive lol you are brave :) I keep hearin about these places and how cops won't even fuck with them and here I was more worried about getting spotted by police rather than getting raped and murdered....

I was actually talking about Dayton, OH -- which is almost identical to Detroit but only has about 1/5 the population. It's only about 1.5 hours from here to Dayton, so 3 hours roundtrip. It does hurt a bit on gas but considering the deal I'm getting on this incredibly strong powder dope, it's worth it to make the trip maybe once a week. I'd normally be paying only a little less to get tar that's (at best) 60% as good here in Columbus. My friend usually makes the drive and just asks for a few subs in return to deliver it back to me. I only went along this time because he couldn't cover my part of the order and as much as I trust him, I still have a bad history with fronting money to people I thought were my friends only to never see that money ever again.

I have been up to Detroit for a few concerts and actually found a few open air spots rather easily. The dope was pretty decent, always powder and always folded in paper. That's a good 4 hour drive for me and it's more dangerous than Dayton. I just didn't feel safe in Detroit at all, once those concerts got out and you got a few blocks from that area it's like, "Oooooh shit. Where are the cops? Where are the street lights? Just a liquor store and a few shady people for 4 blocks... man, I just wanna get out of here!"

I was actually talking about Dayton, OH -- which is almost identical to Detroit but only has about 1/5 the population. It's only about 1.5 hours from here to Dayton, so 3 hours roundtrip. It does hurt a bit on gas but considering the deal I'm getting on this incredibly strong powder dope, it's worth it to make the trip maybe once a week. I'd normally be paying only a little less to get tar that's (at best) 60% as good here in Columbus. My friend usually makes the drive and just asks for a few subs in return to deliver it back to me. I only went along this time because he couldn't cover my part of the order and as much as I trust him, I still have a bad history with fronting money to people I thought were my friends only to never see that money ever again.

I have been up to Detroit for a few concerts and actually found a few open air spots rather easily. The dope was pretty decent, always powder and always folded in paper. That's a good 4 hour drive for me and it's more dangerous than Dayton. I just didn't feel safe in Detroit at all, once those concerts got out and you got a few blocks from that area it's like, "Oooooh shit. Where are the cops? Where are the street lights? Just a liquor store and a few shady people for 4 blocks... man, I just wanna get out of here!"

lol thats exactly how i feel and i have to stay in ahotel here for the next 3 weeks and i quit smoking cigs because sitting outside was way to scary...on every couple of blocks there is like 15 dudes sitting together waiting for someone to walk or drive by.. i bet the make a shit load of money like that... they all look like bums though. you def do not get a "i feel safe" ever while here. i thought when i first got here i would settle in and get used to it and meet some people but so far the only person i met was a fellow bluelighter and other than him i rather not meet anymore people from here they scare the shit out of me lol like my body goes into fight or flight and im like run bitch lol

if dayton is like this you are a lot braver than i am, i will not be going there either lol......

This was my impression of Montreal also, I went there with a friend a couple days after I turned 18 to go drinking and I felt incredibly safe even wandering around at 3am wasted. It's a pretty clean city too.
I liked it a lot.

And some of the people pan handling there were wearing nicer clothes than me. When they asked for change I wanted to ask them for change since they seemed more well off than me.

But here it's like a fucking apacolypse or some shit. I feel like I'm surrounded by zombies and I'll get eaten alive.

That's funny because they really want to have a zombie theme park there. Here's a link about it.

Lmfao Tommy omg !! That would sell but still people will not know when the theme park ends and where it begins lol

It really is a good idea because if they don't do that eventually this will be a completely deserted city wtf happened to this place....

Okay wait I read more that sounds scary as fuck lol I would still not go!!!!

how was the tar? did you smoke or slam it? like i said im obsessed with tryin to try it and its nice to have osmeone be able to talk about
I smoked it & it worked out pretty nice. You got a nice little chunk for $10 so I was walkin around with a pocket full of stooooooones for most of the trip. The powder there was shit. I was looking for powder the whole time but when I finally found it I was really disappointed.

So kids, don't reuse your needles. Or stick to snorting, like me.
Gwennie.

Great advice. Most make fun of me for snorting so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm too wreckless to bang. I'd be dead in no time. Plus, only junkies do that. So I'm obviously not a junkie because I only snort it. HAHAHAHA

I really like the come-up from sniffing my dope. I also love being able to do my dope under a minute of getting it. I'm not afraid of needles or anything and I shoot up from time to time, but I stick to sniffing since I know it's not worth it to get hooked on shooting dope.

Everybody that I know that shoots needs the same amount of bags to get high that they did when sniffing, although the first 2 weeks they could use less. But after that they need as much as they used to, and their tolerance gets jacked up so they can't go back to sniffing unless they take a break, otherwise they would need a lot more dope to get off.

I just got that Brooklyn fire again. 2 of these bags has me higher than 4 of the bags I got from someone else, and those bags were considered decent. It's got a different taste that reminds me of the dope I used to get when I first started when the bags were fatter and better. I have only come across maybe 2 batches from other dealers that are as good as this guys stuff. There is some stuff that is almost as good, but nothing has the legs of this dope. Even my boy with a crazy tolerance says that he's able to shoot it in the morning and is good until the next day, whereas with other stuff he's withdrawing later that night.

i must of got some shitty tar when i did it cause , to me it seemed like powder but just a tad dirtier and with less rush, and overall was not impressed this was like 5 yrs ago tho,i am from chicago, i dont see tar too much here, i only did it 3 times in my life tho, if i remember correctly the shit came from the Mexicans guys, the one time i did it i am not sure wtf it was cut with but i remembering it changing the color of my piss, it scared the fck out of me, but it went away after one time and had no pain so i just forgot about it

Man...IV dilaudid + heroin=glorious..

Hah. I love these little 8mg hydromorphone pills. They are really small so theres a lot less filler and more good stuff. Trouble is, the high wears off so quickly I'm doing 5 or 6 in a shot and wanting another banger in a half hour... :\

Shooting dillies is my favorite but I seem to have no memory when I do them... I mixed it with morphine once and it was pretty great...

Re: Open Air Markets

One of the first I came across was in Montreal, believe it or not. I was out getting shit faced, and on my way back to my hotel I see one of the bums I noticed from before. He said "you got change?" to which I replied "got drugs?" If you want to hear something funny, listen to a person that normally speaks French say "morphine, or smack?" The put the emphasis on the phine part, and smack sounds funny too. So I pulled out my cash, showed him the 50 I was looking to spend on drugs, and the 10 that would be his if he took care of me. I then made it clear that I would beat the fuck out of him if he tried anything shady, and that he couldn't speak french to anybody after the first sentence, so all deals were to be done in english.

We walk to this area and then all of the sudden all the black dudes just ride their bikes up to you asking if you want crack or weed. When I told them heroin they gave me a dirty look, but my little tour guide told me to keep walking because they had bullshit. It was late at night so the hopes of getting opiates were a lot lower than getting crack, and this guy said he had a legit crack connect, but I told him I don't fuck with that.

So after going into some shady apartment I must have scared the dude from doing the deal, so we were back on our way to looking for more. So there we were walking back through this area where people on bikes just ride up to you asking if you want rocks, but we kept walking. We got close to this bridge and I noticed there was a decent amount of bums living under there, so for my safety I stopped my bum guide, and went over the rules again. I told him I liked him and all but would fucking murder him if he tried any bullshit. Then for good measure I asked him if my gun was visible from under my shirt, just to make him reconsider if he was gonna try something stupid. So we get under the bridge and everyone is talking french, and I'm getting between my bum guide and the others and telling them to cut the shit out, but they quickly walked away from the bum. I start bitching because this lady is clearly nodding the fuck out yet wouldn't hook me up, but they said that the dope was fire right now, so they didn't want any wasted by going to a tourist. Fuck them haha.

So then I had to walk him back to the ghetto area, where I bought him some food for his troubles. Nice bum, I asked him why he wasn't a bum in NY since you can make mad money there and its not as cold, but he said he tried there and people were assholes. He really wanted some crack but I wouldn't buy any to give him a hit of.

Funny story, by the way I posted this in another thread but I've started collecting stories of my own per a request on another forum. If you guys wanna hear some of the shit I went/go through as a dope addict copping from camden I have a blog you guys can check out.

I know some of it seems like I'm trying to post some "Dick Sizing" but I'm not. It's just brutal honesty and some of it is funny, sad, intriguing, etc etc. Check it out when you have some free time guys...

Click link below...
New Jersey Doper

And some of the people pan handling there were wearing nicer clothes than me. When they asked for change I wanted to ask them for change since they seemed more well off than me.

Haha yeah my friend has a story about one time when he was lost and got a bum in Montreal to give him money (a decent amount for a bum, I forget but I think it was like 5-10 bucks) because he was so much worse off than the guy.

I remember when I was up there I heard the best line from a guy asking for money. This guy comes up to me and my friend who were well past hammered by this point and asks us if we speak English and if we're Americans too and we said yes. So then dude comes at us like "Great. Oh man, do you think you guys can help me out? See, I'm all out of money and I don't know what to do because I'm trying to go to the bar but I just don't have the cash" and we just kind of looked at him for a second before I just hang my head and start walking again and my friend points like he's gonna say something and just says "ah, nope." and follows me. Shit, at first I thought the guy was gonna say he got stranded and needs a bus ticket back or something but straight up with no shame tells us he's gotta go get drunk. I mean I give him credit for being honest but still fuck off buddy I got my own booze to buy

Kayla I'm guessing you are in the city. I think there is only a few good hotels besides the casinos. The mayor decided to tun the streetlights off in neighborhoods with few people. Look up fox 2 news and look for Charlie Laduffs( not sure on the spelling) Detroit invitational. He golfs through the city and is funny and sad at the same time.

If you can check out belle isle it is pretty cool and the heidelburg project. They are free just go during the daytime. Also there is an alternative paper called the metro times that has concert listings and shit. There paper is free and comes out on Wednesday and they have a web site. But for the most Part the city is a shithole and should be demolished and rebuilt.

P.S. Im sure you know this but Always drive with the car doors locked. It has saved my ass a few times.

Last edited:
the virus would have to be placed into the syringe barrell by an infected individuals blood. hep c. isnt created out of thin air and search for syringes to lie in wait.

if he didnt hit a false positive he was sharing needles.

Fair enough. It wasn't a false positive because I saw the meds at his house and he has switched to beer from a bottle of Whiskey a day. And because he is a junkie he is probably a liar and was sharing needles/sleeping with random people/whatever. Remember what Nancy said to Sid? "Never trust a junkie."

Meanwhile, I am very misinformed/uninformed in regards to needles AND hep c. He was the first person I ever did dope with. I have always been a loner dopehead and it was wonderful finding a drug buddy! I have purposely not known much about needles because I don't ever want to go down that path. That said, it may happen some day, it may not... I thought the Hep C thing was a sex thing and we didn't use condoms 100% of the time, so...

That said. I had a blood test yesterday and the doctor called tonight to tell me that the result was NEGATIVE! The Ex said he totally got it after we broke up - but it could have been there for years for all we know, right? I guess his liver is SO enlarged and f***ed up that he has to do something similar to chemo on top of everything else. I have a feeling he's had it for quite a while for his liver to get that bad.

Yay for me, anyway!
Gwen

Status
Not open for further replies.