12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice: use a new pin EVERY time you puncture the skin.
Honestly Ive seen this one kid around here use his syringes until they break, like literally 30 days probably 500 times with the same pin. The numbers are all worn off and the tip is like zigzagged from being restraightened. Just begging to crack off in his arm. Also he sucks the shot into the pin then puts a flame to the plastic barrel like you would when you dry off a blunt with a lighter.. who knows if that releases plastic res into the shot or wtf the point even is. It;'s like how can I be the most wreckless aside from sharing pins lol. He reuses like 1 cotton ball too. It;s so dumb, pins are teh cheapest shit to buy, if you are donig stupid shit like that your plain stupid. Dude should be the posterboy for why harm reduction websites and needle exchanges / pamplets etc.. are so important.

Some people think, ojh you got aids? Its cool a lil bleach will do the trick. Or they want everything in that bag in the pin even if it doesnt dissolve. and will go through lengths to make cuts dissolve and shit lol. If only they could spend a little time on bluelight theyd know the damage they are doing to their body. Like for instance, someone I met told me they inject a little hydrogen peroxide to take care of their abscesses...yet they seem to never dissapear. As if that would be magical and take care of the bacterial infection lol. Ignorance is bliss...

My ex, who I snorted dope with, over the past few months has decided to bang his dope and he's too "proud" ("everyone in the neighborhood knows me") to go to a needle exchange or go to CVS and get a couple of rigs...so guess what? He JUST got diagnosed with Hep C. Probably from reusing those gross old needles over and over. I had my test today. I think I'm pretty safe, but, man, what a dumbf**k@!!!

So kids, don't reuse your needles. Or stick to snorting, like me.
Gwennie.

damn..

you dont get hep C from just using an old needles do you? he had to have been sharing needles, right?..at least its not aids but damn its almost just as bad

im so happy im afriad of needles (except for tats) thres just something about one needle going in and injecting into you that makes me sick and i cant deny i wish i knew whatit felt like just once but i know that one time is all it wil take and after i did do it, there would be no turing nack,,

to the people who bang dope

do any of you guys use veinlite?

"Veinlite" sounds like something Mr. Popeil would sell/pitch on late night teevee. "But wait, there's more. If you call in the next seven minutes we'll throw in not one, but TWO more vein lites so you can actually SEE where your shooting"

Or somesuch. Yes I'm totally being silly.

But seriously Patrick, what is veinlite?

according to my ex - he had one or two needles he was using over and over and over for a long time. He didn't shoot often so it wasn't daily or anything, but somehow they got bacteria all over them as he wasn't cleaning them properly. At least that is the hypothesis.

damn..

you dont get hep C from just using an old needles do you? he had to have been sharing needles, right?..at least its not aids but damn its almost just as bad

im so happy im afriad of needles (except for tats) thres just something about one needle going in and injecting into you that makes me sick and i cant deny i wish i knew whatit felt like just once but i know that one time is all it wil take and after i did do it, there would be no turing nack,,

hey chink i know you like rap have you seen that video of the game and 40 glock?

haha yeah veinlite does sound like that ha www.veinlite.com its a handheld device that helps find veins and keeps them from rolling and what not!

chink i followed the guidelines i am not trying to sell anything to anyone on here you can post the Pm i sent you tooi just told you that what your looking for may be making its way to the city i don't ha e anything to hide i wouldn't sell anyone on here anything if they offered me triple get off your high horse dope fiend narc bluelight wannabe moderator

^^
Please do NOT talk about my boyfriend that way. I will drive over and KICK your BUTT! =D

Chinky may be a douche but he has a very valid point. Just so you know, I agree 100% with what he said in that post and yes it does appear that way to us mods as well...

You haven't come right out and offered to make deals with anyone but the way you talk about it isn't making me think that you're not possibly up to something. Even if you're not dealing to people on here, don't talk about how you plan to flip drugs for money.

I am in shock I saw my first open air market. In Houston I have never seen anything like this, but here in Detroit it seems to be normal. How are they able to sell dope in the open and not be in jail wtf

My ex, who I snorted dope with, over the past few months has decided to bang his dope and he's too "proud" ("everyone in the neighborhood knows me") to go to a needle exchange or go to CVS and get a couple of rigs...so guess what? He JUST got diagnosed with Hep C. Probably from reusing those gross old needles over and over. I had my test today. I think I'm pretty safe, but, man, what a dumbf**k@!!!

So kids, don't reuse your needles. Or stick to snorting, like me.
Gwennie.

I'm almost positive you can't get Hep C from just re-using needles. It's a virus. I don't believe it suddenly appears on needles out of nowhere. How long could he have been using the same needles anyways? The point gets duller and duller the more you use and it also doesn't have as good as suction after a while (it won't draw back as good or push fluid through as well).

As for the "stick to snorting" comment, if you use a straw or bill that someone who has Hep C used, it's a possibility that the virus can be passed along through the straw or bill.

according to my ex - he had one or two needles he was using over and over and over for a long time. He didn't shoot often so it wasn't daily or anything, but somehow they got bacteria all over them as he wasn't cleaning them properly. At least that is the hypothesis.

the virus would have to be placed into the syringe barrell by an infected individuals blood. hep c. isnt created out of thin air and search for syringes to lie in wait.

if he didnt hit a false positive he was sharing needles.

^^

I've heard people utter that misconception too. That simply reusing your own needles will cause you to get hep c..like it just miraculously pops up out of the blue by itself. Hah. You can reuse the same needle 400 times..if it never came in contact with the virus, you'll never get hep c... you could get a host of other infections from typical bacteria..but not hep c. It doesn't just appear like that..

Someone should make a thread of all the crazy superstitions/scare tactics/myths about IV drug use.. because I've heard some hilariously stupid shit over the years that people actually believed to be true..

I am in shock I saw my first open air market. In Houston I have never seen anything like this, but here in Detroit it seems to be normal. How are they able to sell dope in the open and not be in jail wtf

I haven't copped in Detroit in many years but there was no way you drive through most neighborhoods without being offered something. Please be careful there are areas the cops won't even go.

Ya I'm not going to go. It's way to scary... I have a bluelighter that lives out here and I went with him yesterday but plans got fucked up and now after seeing it I'm like wtf it's scary as hell!

I'm guessing this is why they are not in trouble cuz the cops are scared.. Omg I wentto the gas station and I sware they were circling out car either that or I'm paranoid but either way I go the fuck out of there...

Last edited:

I actually kind of had the same experience a couple nights ago. I've been doing dope here in Columbus for over 7 years and there is no open air here for dope (that me or any of my people know about). For crack, there are a few open-air pockets but they prefer to get your number after the first deal. The crack boys might have some other stuff on them but it's rarely dope or any opiates. I've been up to Cleveland and Cinci and I could find open-air for dope relatively easily but it's more low-pro than the crack market and like I said, they prefer to get a number after the first transaction. Also, Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati aren't very kind to white boys from the 'burbs and WILL fuck you up somehow unless you have an ambassador to make an introduction.

This takes me back to a couple nights ago. Lately I've been making trips to Dayton for some powder. I used to live there when I was little kid and still have a lot of family there. I always knew that Dayton had a pretty notorious open-air market but it was always for crack or some really cut dope. I went with my boy who got a phone connect in Dayton for some really amazing powder. The area we went to was a suburb that used to be really nice but has become pretty gentrified with all the factories closing. I was mainly surprised because it was the complete opposite part of the city where I knew open-airs were wild in Dayton. Sure enough, we pull up at a gas station not far from one of the highways and wait for our connect -- while we're waiting, we were approached by about 5 different dudes in about 10 minutes. Each one saying, "I got that fiiiiiire son!" or "Got them xannies boy!" or "Got that soft girl, fishscale son!" We turned them down but I was amazed at how they could just flock to a car like that in an area where there is still a visible police presence.

Met up with the dude eventually and got some more of these amazing soft rocks of gray-beige dope. Oh man, worth the drive at what I'm getting charged. I asked the connect why crack isn't the big open-air drug in the city and why the d-boys aren't harassing the white kids anymore. He said that they are having a huge influx of raw dope and because dayton has gotten such a bad rap in the last decade or so (shooting customers after the deal, stealing money, fake product), they're desperate to get good custies and just focus on makin' paper. As long as there's no violence, no one in Dayton bothers reporting shit to the police anymore. It still looks rough in Dayton but the open airs are still kicking here and the selection is MUCH better than I remember it being just a few years ago. Then again, I was on a side of town that isn't as well known for open-air mayhem as the opposite side is.

Most of the police presence in Dayton is near the University or Oregon, near the burbs, and especially on the highways. In the hood (which is almost the entire city), they may be out but they are just looking for REALLY obvious felony shit from what I could tell and what I've heard. There are a ton of vets here because of the base and I'm guessing the cops know a lot of 'em are getting kicked off their pain meds and thus, buying dope instead. I think we all know to be discrete as possible in open-airs and I know it varies from city to city. Dayton is like a smaller version of Detroit, there are areas where the police just won't go in this city.

Wish that they could come closer to Columbus but I can't blame them wanting to risk it on the highways in Ohio. They are cracking down HARD. You have to drive as close to perfect as you can and look as inconspicuous as possible when you make the trip west. The sad thing is, it's maybe 3 hours from start to finish to get to Dayton and back to Columbus with my stuff. In Columbus, it'd probably take about the same amount of time to drive to my dude's place and then wait for the Mexi crew to deliver some tar, then get back to my place. The tar here in Columbus is a little cheaper and from the independent crew I've been seeing, is probably of a higher purity than the average stuff here. The Dayton stuff is 2-3x more potent than the good tar per point and is only slightly more expensive (most of that being the gas money). Maybe I'll be taking a break from Mexi tar for a while...

^^

I've heard people utter that misconception too. That simply reusing your own needles will cause you to get hep c..like it just miraculously pops up out of the blue by itself. Hah. You can reuse the same needle 400 times..if it never came in contact with the virus, you'll never get hep c... you could get a host of other infections from typical bacteria..but not hep c. It doesn't just appear like that..

Someone should make a thread of all the crazy superstitions/scare tactics/myths about IV drug use.. because I've heard some hilariously stupid shit over the years that people actually believed to be true..

This is absolutely 100% the truth.

BUT - just like you stated, you can get a host of other infections and bacteria's from re-using old needles without cleaning them. My father picked up endocarditis this way, and it ended up killing him. We aren't 100% sure if it's from not having his cavities removed or re-using his old needles, but both of them will facilitate endocarditis in users who frequently ignore both.

Also I'd like to mention that blood infections are VERY common when re-using old needles from simply putting your old blood back into your body with the blood that is circulating. Please for your safety, get on a needle exchange if you live in NJ, DE, or MD, and if you live in any other 47 states go buy them at a cvs. It's legal, it's okay, go buy them. You'll save yourself your life.

**EDIT**
Also I'm laughing at these open air stories. I wish you guys knew camden. It's a shit show. Dudes RUN after your car if your a white boy screaming "AYO AYO AYO" - if you were buying there your first time you'd think you were gonna be killed.

It's nice though. You won't go more than 2 blocks without finding dope. If you are lookin for crack then you go to the other area and it's the same thing. If you are looking for xani's, pills, needles, anything else, it surely isn't hard to find, just ask every 2nd or 3rd person and you'll find whatever you're looking for.

Police are cracking down though, but there are ways around that. I also don't mess with younger guys since they don't know how to work an open air market. There are better ways to do deals than a hand to hand through a car window or on the street.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah, with how easy fresh needles are to get in most states... there is really no excuse whatsoever for using dirty rigs.

^
They only sell them at a select few pharmacies in CT.

I can only get needles at this pharmacy in the city which is close by places you score dope. I can't get them in my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.