• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1 gel tab lasting 18+ hours?

I know the guy who puts my stuff on paper. I know my doses really well.
Even so I gurantee no single geltab ever has contained 1200mics, if you know your doses so well you should know that is entirely outlandish. The problem with everything is the quality of the crytal was at fault for the low doses of that last one, so even though there was 150mcg of of substance there, only less than 50 percent was active. So even in laying your doses you can't rely on vendors word alone as far as quality goes. I wonder if the vendors who made this mistake would have rectified it had the avengers not gotten lab results, probably not, but who could say. Point is a shit ton of that weak crystal has been circulated and is likely being sold still, and stuff like this probably happens more than we are aware of if it can happen to the 2 largest lsd suppliers on the dnms. All I am saying is take whatever dosage anyone selling you anything goves you with a grain of salt.

Even so I gurantee no single geltab ever has contained 1200mics, if you know your doses so well you should know that is entirely outlandish. The problem with everything is the quality of the crytal was at fault for the low doses of that last one, so even though there was 150mcg of of substance there, only less than 50 percent was active. So even in laying your doses you can't rely on vendors word alone as far as quality goes. I wonder if the vendors who made this mistake would have rectified it had the avengers not gotten lab results, probably not, but who could say. Point is a shit ton of that weak crystal has been circulated and is likely being sold still, and stuff like this probably happens more than we are aware of if it can happen to the 2 largest lsd suppliers on the dnms. All I am saying is take whatever dosage anyone selling you anything goves you with a grain of salt.

I get swiss needle point of great quality, not from the DNM.. The gel tab is not from the same guy I normally get it from, but who are you to say no gel has ever contained 1200 ug? The lord of LSD? There is no point in telling me it's impossible because you have no way of knowing it's impossible.

About having no taste: I assume the geltabs were dissolved in the mouth or before? Cause if not, they may have no taste since the substance is 'encapsulated' in the gel?
Otherwise good point.

I get swiss needle point of great quality, not from the DNM.. The gel tab is not from the same guy I normally get it from, but who are you to say no gel has ever contained 1200 ug? The lord of LSD? There is no point in telling me it's impossible because you have no way of knowing it's impossible.
Just like you have know way of knowing if your dude is lying to you or not ;)
Personally though, to answer your question I would say it is probable that you had a hefty dose of lsd and it just metabolized slower than you are used to. I have had trips have dekayed onset due to stomach contents, but I could easily see something you ate or your current body chemistry greatly varying the length of the trip. All of these people saying it is imoossible for lsd to last that long are forgetting to realize everyones metabolism is different.
Also The Lord of LSD is probably the coolest nickname anyone has ever given me. I will probably start using that in day-to-day life, thanks bub!

Last edited:
About having no taste: I assume the geltabs were dissolved in the mouth or before? Cause if not, they may have no taste since the substance is 'encapsulated' in the gel?
Otherwise good point.

2 people reported that they dissolved them completely sublingually and that they only tasted of unflavored, unsweetened gelatin.

I have them.

Two of them. Just got them this week. If I knew how to post a pic of them, I would. Little black, plastic like pyramids with tiny sparkles in them.

Anyone heard of black pyramids? A legendary variety of LSD gel tabs from the 80's and 90's that disappeared nearly two decades ago. I had heard rumors of it's reappearance on a messageboard about a year ago, and I got really excited. Well, at a grateful dead coverband show, a few friends and I acquired a hit for each of us of the legendary black pyramids. We arrived back at my house at 1 AM so I was not willing to dose. I wanted to sleep that night and hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep the previous night, so I microdosed some mushrooms and fell asleep 4 hours later. My two friends ended up leaving in the morning and I didn't hear from them until 2 days later. One of the friends has taken 10 strips before and she claims that a single hit of this stuff was the craziest experience she had ever had and lasted for somewhere around 24 hours. The acid is from a very trusted source, it's pretty much guaranteed to be real, but I wanted to ask if anyone else had encountered anything like it. Might the dose be approaching that of crystal?
Okay so I know this is a REALLY old post but I thought I would add my 2 cents. So to start with my Ethos argument I am MORE than qualified to comment on and quantify the effects of LSD due to very very extensive use during the 90’s I have taken sips out of sweet breath vials of liquid lsd during that time (could be anywhere between 10-20 hits I have no idea) and tripped my balls off not to mention that at one point I’ve had more than 2000 hits of acid in my freezer at one time while convincing myself everytime I bought some that I would sell it and make my money back when in the end I MIGHT have sold 50 hits worth of my stash and overtime taken the rest in fun filled and enlightening life changing nights lol. Anyway in the mid 90’s I came across some Black pyramid (foil acid is what they called them) they were TINY black pyramid shaped hits and looked to be on a silver/gold ultra thin piece of foil. I bought a half sheet of this stuff and let me tell you my first experience on this shit was unparalleled to anything I’ve dosed since short of the shit ass trip I had on Salvia (120x) and the several journeys on ayahuasca and DMT. Those are on a whole other level (fuck Salvia BTW different story) I took two of the pyramids and after about an hour and a half nothing happened and I figured I was ripped off as they looked so much different than anything else ive ever bought so I took another two hits of paper blotter I had aswell and then about 10 minutes later the pyramids kicked in and OMG the visuals were amazing... I mean nothing like anything I’ve seen since even better than even mescaline I’ve dosed since then. About 5 hours from there I peaked and I thought I was in an episode of the twilight zone I mean shit was inexplicably odd. I tripped for about 9-10 hours then passed out from the sheer drain of experiencing this alternate reality then after I woke up the next day I was still having fairly intense visuals nothing like the peak visuals but nonetheless impressive and then every hour or so I would randomly get a massive head rush kind of like a freight train passing over my head and then the visuals would increase for another 15 min. This lasted for about 18-20 hours after my initial dose so in my personal opinion I would say that your friend may not be off in left field depending on the amount she took and her tolerance levels. Like I said this is my personal experience and is in no way a controlled clinical trial but all I can say is that though they took longer to take hold than any other LSD I’ve taken they were mean little SOB’s and not to be fucked with. On a personal note it was a positive and life changing experience for me with positive results so aside from the intensity it was a positive thing...

Can't believe 1200ug tabs actually went around LOL, that is insane.

Anyway, from your description Park39, it pretty much must've been a lysergamide, good story :)

I can't speak for an 18 hour trip, but I can say one batch of gel tabs I got my hands on was BY FAR the hardest me and my friends ever tripped of acid. One of the best nights of my life.

Could this be a DOx substance? I do believe dose can last that long but I doubt this was a high dosage of lysergamide based on the come up duration.

When you dose large amounts of LSD, it can last that long but the comeup would happen a lot sooner than 3-4 hours.

This is either a rare fairly unknown lysergamide or a DOx substance.

Pyramid gels def feel different than other dose I’ve taken though and some I got two years ago reminded me of like EthLad or something.

-GC

Last edited:
Don't know if you're referring to the OP or Park39...

But both the timing (1h30 come up, 20 hour duration) do kind of make it seem like a DOx, but the tiny blotters.. I mean, who lays DOx on mini blotters. And I still like to believe that people can recognize LSD when they're tripping on it

^^Good points. I too am fairly confident in at least the general assessment of LSD when talking about multiple seasoned users claiming it feels legit. Thing is I have zero experience with the DOx class of drugs, and can’t say how similar they are.

I do also notice there seems to be two general types of LSD I encounter over the years in terms of duration. Some stuff hits within 30-60min and lasts maybe 7-8hrs with residual to 10-12hrs. Then other LSD (the shit I prefer) won’t give much sign until at least over an hour in. Usually this second “type” will start ramping up around 90mins in and by 120mins your tripping good. The peak comes another hour or so in and then I’m tripping for 12+ hours with residual 16-18 hours. The main bulk/peak lasting 7-8hours at least. (Residual meaning very faint visuals, a headspace that is still basking in the glory of what it just experienced, and stimulation.)

Note that I reagent test with multiple reagents for all my dose. I obtain from well established connections dating back many years. I’m fairly confident that when I obtain LSD it’s legit or at least a close lysergamide.

But the second “type” I talk about above is what I prefer and also often feels easier to handle and more enlightening. The first type feels “sharp” and sometimes unforgiving, very analytical less spiritual.

The second type is how all the dose felt for me when I first began eating it around like 2005 then years go on and I start to encounter the shorter acting stuff. I honestly thought that maybe I was getting tolerant or older so that the duration wasn’t lasting as long. Something doesn’t feel right when I’m ready to sleep 10hrs in.

Then a few years back I got a half sheet that instantly brought me back to that older feeling I remember. Since then I’ve been getting it more and now I realize just like most other drugs, batches can vary.

Speaking in terms of strong LSD, once in awhile some outrageously strong dose will circulate. I remember my friend claiming he had dose which he estimated in the 500-750ug range, maybe more. I know this guy and I’ve seen him eat excesive quantites of psychedelics, I believe him based on the stories people were telling.

-GC

Blotter tabs have been tested at labs with up to 700ug in Europe before. The crazier chemists like to lay blotter at high doses and keep the old school alive. But 1200ug on gels is total bullshit and outright dangerous and would cause most people to have a psychotic episode. DOB-FLY, DOC DOI and DOM would be the trip. A high dose DOM trip will blow lsd out of the water in terms of visuals. Even at 1000ug + lsd will not last 24 hours and those thumbprint doses by bullshitters on online like tripping for 2 days are fake. Doses of 2000ug+ or eating a whole sheet the trip is still over within 20 hours but the visuals on the comedown are still stronger than a 300ug peak

Having had LSD and DOC, if you are familiar with LSD for example, having had it multiple times, it should be quite clear if you take DOC.

Just one point to add here. I was always very interested in 60's hippy acid culture, and the musicians introduction to it and the influence it had on them and their music.

I read what I could find of John Lennon's personal accounts of experiencing LSD from the beginning. He described his first trip ever which would have been a legal dose of
279 ug direct from the chemist at the time before it was outlawed.

He emphatically declared how it was a 24-hour experience at these bases and that this was the norm and standard for their ongoing experience.

I believe John Lennon did not take acid again for at least a month after his first trip and in his own words "I was pretty stoned for about a month".

Meaning, I always took it- that it had quite a profound effect on him as he was processing it and viewing the world in a new light.

But he was very clear and specific about the LSD experience being a 24-hour one. And I believe this was pretty much a general consensus back then for taking a full-size dose of course many people use to take half and quarter microdots and still proclaim to trip hard for 12 hours +.

I think there may be some misconceptions and caveats regarding this matter of LSD duration, as well as some semantic factors related to how we classify and define effects and duration in the first place.

But you guys all know a lot more about LSD than myself I'm sure, it certainly sounds like it by your experiences I have only taken between 500 and 1000 tabs myself since 1996. I consider myself to be massively deprived of both LSD experience and sources over time, and I sincerely hope I get the chance to make up for that in the future lol!

But the second “type” I talk about above is what I prefer and also often feels easier to handle and more enlightening. The first type feels “sharp” and sometimes unforgiving, very analytical less spiritua
Hey bro hope you are good. Interesting critique here, and I can totally relate to what you describe.
I have had going back many years vastly different experiences with different batches of LSD exactly as you describe ones which hit incredibly quickly and I'm coming up before I have time to think and full-blown tripping within 30 to 60 minutes which can be a little bit unsettling and overwhelming for me personally at times.

Then also different come ups exactly as you describe where very little effect or notice until like 1 1/2 hours into it when it gradually builds and builds in intensity but is much more comfortable and easier to enter the headspace that way for me.

I have definitely experienced these two vastly different types of come up from genuine legit LSD itself and no imitators.

We still have as far as I'm concerned no real explanation put forward here and there is not even unanimous agreement that these differences are down to the product and not the set and setting etc.

I also will add- from my recent 3 experiences with 1plsd it was exactly like the first type you describe very intense and fast come up very sharp and analytical overall and yes I would have to agree arguably a little bit less spiritual feeling.

But the intensity and speed of the come up what really struck me. Also after an unexpectedly intense 200ug trip on 1plsd the first time I tried it I did manage to go to sleep exactly 10 hours later but I was severely exhausted and sleep deprived before the trip began and I did vaporize a lot of cannabis.

So I was very stoned and also so desperately exhausted and fatigued and in extreme physical discomfort all over due to my illness before I even took the dose, I was still tripping at 10 hours, but that was the first time when I felt I was able to lay down and completely let go and pass into unconsciousness which I needed to do at the time.

I have been stocking up on 1plsd which is about to become illegal in Germany. However I would have liked to have the option of going for ald-52 but they do not seem to have that in stock and I doubt they will before they close for business, in the next month or so we expect.

I mean to learn the DW routes for genuine L25. I do like the 1plsd, but not the speed and intensity of the come up. Still, its pure, lab grade, precisely dosed. I need it for future microdosing purposes, and for Macro fun when I can hopefully eventually get myself well enough to trip more frequently.

But yeah, gotta get on that Deep Web. I would be so much happier if I could find a trusted and affordable source for the OG. That way I can keep my 1p in storage currently refrigerated in a mason jar inside baggies with desiccants in the bags and the Jar, and have 25 on hand for flexible macrodosing, without worrying about depleting my soon to be irreplenishable 1p supply, if the same laws are passed in Holland as in Germany and the only global manufacturer is forced to terminate business.

Last edited:
True lsd-25 that has been purified twice with chromatography is the the magic that will start peaking 2-3 hours in while feeling like your extremely lucid and clear headspace no cloud or fog that comes from side products and iso-lsd from lazy chemists. One strong hit will have you peaking for 4-6 hours usually over by the 18 hour mark. The purest lsd will literally make you smarter while on it you should be feeling clear and lucid and able to function like a normal person while still tripping your balls off. Aztec crystal is dirty and after you have done alot of acid you can tell the differences on how much attention to detail the chemist put into the synthesis when your tripping hard on high doses. Read the rose of Paracelsus by pickard to get a better understanding of a true acid experince

^that guy has it right. I got one that was clearly over 100 ugs so tried to cop a 10 strip or 2 and think they lowered the dose but I honestly dont care too much because it is pure L not some nbome dox nonsense. no offense to either of those, I had fun with nbome when it was around but damn little scary how much was around, unavoidable plague of bitter hits. DOx I got screwed and dude thought or told me he thought it was L and 2 days later (I took 3) I was still trippin or suffering mad after effects and had a date with the state. no fun.