• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1/8th in one, single mushroom?

You're also much more likely to experience nausea with larger shrooms, as opposed to a collection of small ones. The reason for this being that once a shroom reaches a certain maturity, there is a cap on the amount of psilo, so you only get more mushroom material, which is what makes you sick.

I recently had to postpone birthing a jar, and it grew 1.6g (dried) of little "in vitro" shrooms. I ate them and had a pretty good trip (visuals, laughing, crying, revelations, the works). I was totally not expecting that, but I suppose, in retrospect, I should've though about that beforehand.

Nonetheless, a 1/8 single shroom will make you trip, probably quite hard. In fact, try eating your normal dose, and then eating the rest later if you feel that you should.

You're also much more likely to experience nausea with larger shrooms, as opposed to a collection of small ones. The reason for this being that once a shroom reaches a certain maturity, there is a cap on the amount of psilo, so you only get more mushroom material, which is what makes you sick.

wait, what?

how would you get more than an 1/8th of mushroom material from one big mushroom compared to 5 small ones?

an 1/8th is an 1/8th.

Ok so heres the thing: I've been blazed at school COUNTLESS times. I'm very lucky, and I have the chillest teachers who know that already... Also, I have shroomed once at school. I would love to write a TR about it, but getting to the point, I tripped on about 2.3 grams of decent mushies. The trip started to get bad, but luckily, my friend saved me with GANJA, and smoked me out. Once I was lit, it was one of the best experiences of my life (very visual, but all positive). I personally think that Cannabis + Psilocybn are meant for each other. Kinda like PB&J. =D

So I just bought a sack of some herb, and I also have this 3.5 gram mushroom.
My plan for tomorrow is to blaze a bowl before school, eat the mushroom during 1st period, and blaze again after 2nd. This way, it would eliminate the negative euphoria, eliminate the mushroom nausea, enable incredible visuals, allow me to explore a psychedelic level of consciousness, and keep me in a positive mindset. My classes are easy and I'm not worried about getting caught (as previously mentioned).

Any ideas, suggestions, warnings, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

wait, what?

how would you get more than an 1/8th of mushroom material from one big mushroom compared to 5 small ones?

an 1/8th is an 1/8th.

Potency and size do not share a linear relationship . . .meaning, theoretically, that a small (weight) amount of smaller (size) shrooms grown in the same conditions, same strain, etc., will most likely make you trip harder than a large shroom that has the same weight.

More mushroom material relative to the amount of psilocybin. The ratio changes.

As for your plan: weed isn't a cure-all for a negative trip. Not trying to put a damper on your plans, but if your plan hinges on weed protecting you from the negative aspects of shrooms whilst tripping on a full 1/8 at school . . .good luck.

Haha, true. But the potency of the single, 3.5 gram mushroom is less than multiple smaller mushrooms that weigh 3.5 grams, right? (The previous 2.3 gram trip was with multiple, small mushrooms)

Yes . . .but do you know if this shroom was grown by the same person, grown using the same method, same nutritive substrate, etc.

There are many factors that contribute to potency, it's best not to take chances. You should eat half, maybe more (I wouldn't even bother tripping at school, personally, but if I were to do so), wait an hour, and then ingest as necessary.

It's like saying "Well, I rolled a week ago off [random pill]. It was fun, but not nearly enough, so I'm going to take three of a different color/stamp." It's illogical because it supposes your dealer is perfectly consistent, and this is especially true of shrooms. Sometimes you get a weaker batch from the last flush, or otherwise through different circumstances. The variables are unknown, and therefore it is best to tread with caution- especially since you'll be doing this at school. Probably don't want a full 1/8 trip (potent or otherwise) at school.

Hmm... true. I've eaten the same dealer's shrooms before, and they were fairly decent, nothing too "chronic". But I'll consider just eating a little over half the mushroom, and then waiting it out for an hour or so, then decide whether to eat the rest of it.

Thanks for the help. :)

holy fuck. i am tripping balls. i just blazed the first time in 3 weeks. And i ate a cap prior to that. im in another dimension.

write up a report when you're done and link it in here :)

have a great time buddy.

Even though tripping at school will make you the worlds baddest high schooler, no doubt, there are way more stimulating and actually fun places to trip in a public fashion.

Theme parks, water parks, raves, pro sporting events, etc. are where it's at if you can handle it. (There's no serious risk of getting in deep shit as long as you don't do anything really illegal either.)

Personally, tripping at school, how fucking stupid.

That being said, I mean no offense...

It's just that getting into trouble tripping at school, is what ruins it for the more mature, more responsible users, and if you think tripping on mushrooms and weed AT SCHOOL is responsible....it just shows how much you need to learn.

A high-grade mushroom at a , minimum, 5 gram ingestion can work well; however, use caution and take great care as such aren't a "getting high" experience but are, rather, transformative.

Wonder where this kid is now, and if he remembers his shroom trip at school that time..... 😂
I had friends who took shrooms in school like in class the one guy did it late in the day when he only had two or three classes left-I did this once with an extremely high dose of LSD the first time I took acid-and he ate maybe 1.5g of shrooms.

Another friend ate a low dose of shrooms before a university film class and he said everything became dream-like but it was not a large dose of them.

I used to take low and moderate doses of acid in university classes but would do this at the start of the semester. I did it daily for five days and I was able to trip each day.