• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

0.010mg on 0.01mg scales

I do wonder what kind of retarded tiny plants you can feed with 10 mg of plantfood. :D

Yea I never get tired of imagining using these chemicals for some purposes they are meant for. Like buying a tryptamine. Why? To pay a hefty sum for making your room smell like faeces thats why.

What...?! I hadn't any idea there exists balances that actually round their measurement to the nearest gram. I've been mulling it over for at least 10 minutes, and still can't understand the fucking point. Was your scale made in Kyrgyzstan and purchased at K-Mart, per chance!? Just kidding...

Since balances are the topic at the fore, I can recall having received a Cole-Palmer 2013/2014 catalogue—that is, an imposing ~3,000 page, multi-kilogram tome—in the mail, recently. Perusing through its plethora of finely illustrated pages, I eventually arrived at its "Balances" section.

I orgasmed when my eyes met the beautifully-designed and lasciviously-looking Mettler Toledo Excellence Plus XP Microbalance . And my brain nearly exploded with excitation and my pudendum with tumescence upon the sight of its 0.001mg readability, ±0.0025mg repeatability, and ±0.006mg linearity. Wow!

Though I admit my heart and aspirations spontaneously desiccated, decayed, and died at the noticing of its prohibitively expensive $25,044 price tag.

I suppose an indigent's paltry budget will never afford me a scale suitable to my needs. My friend's favorite plant feeder is just too small for just any ol' scale to suffice. Where might I acquire some of your friend's larger plant feeder, OP?