Desperate 🥺Am I really gonna be homeless!? Is this really happening!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of Draven? This is his ex wife I figured I would check his account I’ve been checking his emails and other social media accounts trying to find anything that would let me know where he is last I heard he was caught up in the whole mess with protesting going on and he got into an altercation with this antifa people or something and got stabbed but no one has seen or heard him and the peckerwoods are seeking revenge and I’m so lost right now. Daniel ( Draven ) is friends with everyone blacks whites he wouldn’t start anything and I know he can protect himself but I’m freaking out and so is his family and the police are clearly too busy with this other shit going on with the protests but I know he goes on here and I don’t know how active he is but if anyone knows anything please contact me or message his inbox i would appreciate it! I hope he’s okay I was gonna give him some money to for food, clothes and possibly shelter. I was just visiting from Tennessee and heard about his situation but I hope someone knows something or has heard from him

Has anyone heard of Draven? This is his ex wife I figured I would check his account I’ve been checking his emails and other social media accounts trying to find anything that would let me know where he is last I heard he was caught up in the whole mess with protesting going on and he got into an altercation with this antifa people or something and got stabbed but no one has seen or heard him and the peckerwoods are seeking revenge and I’m so lost right now. Daniel ( Draven ) is friends with everyone blacks whites he wouldn’t start anything and I know he can protect himself but I’m freaking out and so is his family and the police are clearly too busy with this other shit going on with the protests but I know he goes on here and I don’t know how active he is but if anyone knows anything please contact me or message his inbox i would appreciate it! I hope he’s okay I was gonna give him some money to for food, clothes and possibly shelter. I was just visiting from Tennessee and heard about his situation but I hope someone knows something or has heard from him

I haven't been in touch with him but, please update us if you hear any news please.

Still waiting to hear something? Hope he is ok ❤🙏
America is at Civil War { just what Russia & China wanted to do} weaken and Brake America without firing a shot!! Civil wars cause the Most casualties, because we are Only Killing ourselves. Body Count is All American :cry:

America is at Civil War { just what Russia & China wanted to do} weaken and Brake America without firing a shot!! Civil wars cause the Most casualties, because we are Only Killing ourselves. Body Count is All American :cry:

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles from within, that's dead. Forever."
―Helmut Zemo (Captain America: Civil War)

Hope you're OK Draven. Please let us know.

The best advise given to me when I am frozen with Fear is " MOVE A MUSCLE .........CHANGE A THOUGHT!!"
All you have to do is move, do something constructive, even if it is just walk around the block!!
No time for Ego here, the world is in a bit of shit at this very moment, and we all feel it. But the most dangerous thing is to sit in that fear!!
I am there now, and have world by the balls compared to most, and still afraid!! I am doing a gratitude list everyday { It Must be written down, No good any other way} trust me, so you can look back on iyt all day everyday.
please be well, I pray, when you get a second touch base
ICE

Hey guys I’m here and I’m alive and somewhat well for a guy that got stabbed. I see the ex wife decided to put my shit on blast lol she means well. She was just concerned for my well being and I told her a long time ago that if I ever ended up homeless I would kill myself so when she was visiting her family she heard about me being on the streets and it freaked her out and she was trying to find me and make sure I wasn’t hurt. The wounds aren’t too bad and this isn’t the first time I’ve been stabbed. There was another time I got stabbed and I believe it was 2 maybe 3 years ago when I saw this autistic kid getting jumped by 3 dudes so I ran up on them and managed to beat the fuck out of two while the 3rd one came in and slashed me with a knife and ran like speedy Gonzales cuz he knew I was not gonna be happy about it. I chased him down a good few blocks before his dumbass banged his head on a post and I laughed at his ass and told him about the fat welt on his head after he came to. Yeah he was knocked out for a minute or two felt like a good 5 minutes if I’m being honest but at least I was kind enough to stay and make sure he was okay. I can honestly say that I’ve always been pretty good with whatever altercation/fight I get myself into because if I knock anyone out I’ll check on them and wake them up just so I know they are breathing.

I had one dude that woke up and ask me what happened, And after I explain to him that we got into it because he was absolutely drunk and showing off in front of his boys but none of them having his back when I beat his ass and all of them leaving in the middle of us fighting.. he just pauses for a second .. looks at me and starts busting up laughing. His laugh of course ends up being contagious and he had me laughing with him and we both bought each other rounds of beer 🍺 and yeah that was a good night! Anywho I’m rambling on and now I forgot what I was trying to say.

Oh yeah so the guy that stabbed me got arrested I guess. Basically what happened is I got caught up in the protest mess. I have friends of all ethnicities. Blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans, Italians, middle eastern, you name it.. I got em! But I was checking out the local protests in my area and the majority of people that I was standing with were bikers, And some have a bad history as being labeled a white supremacist or pecker wood but these guys don’t think that way now days. Only thing they are trying to do is protect their neighborhoods from getting looted and having everything destroyed which is understandable seeing as how they ruined a popular area that is near our city and a nice one at that! It’s a shame these mother fuckers don’t have any sympathy or any class but they also should of gotten their asses beat more as kids cuz they fucking act up and show a lot of disrespect. But again I also do understand both sides because some of the blacks and hispanics feel like the whites I was standing with were nothing but racists and wanted them to get leave their neighborhood because of the color of their skin so both sides had their guard up and would constantly say something to trigger one another and I unfortunately was caught in the middle of it and ended up getting stabbed when a scuffle broke out. Guess the dude was really upset he ended up getting me and that he meant to get the other guy. And yes there was this other white boy who was wearing the same metal mulisha hoodie as me and this dude was starting shit with the black lives matter protestors so was gunning for him and charged and stabbed a few times before I turned around and managed to land a few punches on this dudes face and grabbed him by the neck and made him look into my eyes cuz I wanted to see him more clearly and when I saw who it was we both were in disbelief cuz earlier this dude and I were Shooting the shit talking about music, backgrounds, me telling him how I do tell people I’m white but I too have a ethnic background because I am English/German/Italian/Assyrian and being Assyrian meant I was a target in high school cuz my wannabe peckerwood friends would call me a sand nigger being part middle eastern and all. Though it’s funny because i can’t fucking stand the heat and even though I used to bmx and have gone to the desert a few times.. it’s nothing like these guys who spend most their life in the desert riding lol but even though I’ve been called that word I never felt the need to ever wanna say it except when I tell this story. But me wearing metal mulisha and hanging out with my friends was what lead to me getting stabbed. The target was a guy who was my height, white boy, wearing a metal mulisha hoodie.. and supposedly a racist. Now I’m not a racist. Hold on.. it’s time to hit enter twice..

Okay where was I.. oh yeah.. so I am standing here.. more like laying here holding my kidneys in pain and knowing that I have this one pill in my pocket that I can take that will diminish all my pain and suffering. And not just for tonight.. but for good! No longer will I have to deal with being homeless and deal with the heartache of seeing my ex wife who was looking even more beautiful as ever though she swears she packed on some weight but I thought she looked gorgeous.. she always will be. And here I am.. sober.. clean and sober just like she always wanted to see.. but homeless. The man who she was married to and she always would tell me how jealous she was because she wished she had my talents. I never saw my talents. So I can dance a little and sing, write poetry and kickbox though the fighting she never liked that side of me because it terrified her but she loved knowing she was protected and that I was her masculine man who would stand up to anyone for the right reasons but she knows that it changes me sometimes and It can make people miss out on who I really am. The guy with a big heart who isn’t afraid to show his emotions and be gentle, treat others with nothing but kindness. Who loves animals and kids. Yeah I’m great with all of that but my times been running out. And here I thought this whole time it was my addiction that was going to kill me. No.. it’s being homeless and fucking broke all the time that did kill me. It has been killing me. You guys I don’t know how much longer I can make it without food, without clothes, without shelter. Maybe every single person here would be able to make it if you were in my shoes because you all know how to hustle and know all the tricks to making a quick buck.. but I don’t. And I’m trying but I’m sorry to say life’s just been rejecting me and it fucking hurts when you get rejected many times over and over and over again and I don’t even know why because I ain’t a useless punk.. I can actually work and I have quite a few sets of skills.. but right now I’m sitting here thinking.. why.. Why oh why you guys.. should I NOT take this one single pill.. that will make me go *POOF* because you guys will probably tell me I have a lot of life to live still.. and you might be right.. but let me tell ya.. lately.. the way life makes me itch.. burns like a son of a bitch! And that fire.. can give man great desire. And I will forever burn for the devil never learns... burn baby burn.. unless you guys have anything to say or can tell me how I’m going to make some cash so I can actually have a chance to live a day that doesn’t hurt me like it has been.. I can keep that pill in my pocket and hold off for now.. and pray about it but hurry please.. the demons are screaming in my ears.. telling me that death is near...

Hey guys I’m here and I’m alive and somewhat well for a guy that got stabbed. I see the ex wife decided to put my shit on blast lol she means well. She was just concerned for my well being and I told her a long time ago that if I ever ended up homeless I would kill myself so when she was visiting her family she heard about me being on the streets and it freaked her out and she was trying to find me and make sure I wasn’t hurt. The wounds aren’t too bad and this isn’t the first time I’ve been stabbed. There was another time I got stabbed and I believe it was 2 maybe 3 years ago when I saw this autistic kid getting jumped by 3 dudes so I ran up on them and managed to beat the fuck out of two while the 3rd one came in and slashed me with a knife and ran like speedy Gonzales cuz he knew I was not gonna be happy about it. I chased him down a good few blocks before his dumbass banged his head on a post and I laughed at his ass and told him about the fat welt on his head after he came to. Yeah he was knocked out for a minute or two felt like a good 5 minutes if I’m being honest but at least I was kind enough to stay and make sure he was okay. I can honestly say that I’ve always been pretty good with whatever altercation/fight I get myself into because if I knock anyone out I’ll check on them and wake them up just so I know they are breathing.

I had one dude that woke up and ask me what happened, And after I explain to him that we got into it because he was absolutely drunk and showing off in front of his boys but none of them having his back when I beat his ass and all of them leaving in the middle of us fighting.. he just pauses for a second .. looks at me and starts busting up laughing. His laugh of course ends up being contagious and he had me laughing with him and we both bought each other rounds of beer 🍺 and yeah that was a good night! Anywho I’m rambling on and now I forgot what I was trying to say.

Oh yeah so the guy that stabbed me got arrested I guess. Basically what happened is I got caught up in the protest mess. I have friends of all ethnicities. Blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans, Italians, middle eastern, you name it.. I got em! But I was checking out the local protests in my area and the majority of people that I was standing with were bikers, And some have a bad history as being labeled a white supremacist or pecker wood but these guys don’t think that way now days. Only thing they are trying to do is protect their neighborhoods from getting looted and having everything destroyed which is understandable seeing as how they ruined a popular area that is near our city and a nice one at that! It’s a shame these mother fuckers don’t have any sympathy or any class but they also should of gotten their asses beat more as kids cuz they fucking act up and show a lot of disrespect. But again I also do understand both sides because some of the blacks and hispanics feel like the whites I was standing with were nothing but racists and wanted them to get leave their neighborhood because of the color of their skin so both sides had their guard up and would constantly say something to trigger one another and I unfortunately was caught in the middle of it and ended up getting stabbed when a scuffle broke out. Guess the dude was really upset he ended up getting me and that he meant to get the other guy. And yes there was this other white boy who was wearing the same metal mulisha hoodie as me and this dude was starting shit with the black lives matter protestors so was gunning for him and charged and stabbed a few times before I turned around and managed to land a few punches on this dudes face and grabbed him by the neck and made him look into my eyes cuz I wanted to see him more clearly and when I saw who it was we both were in disbelief cuz earlier this dude and I were Shooting the shit talking about music, backgrounds, me telling him how I do tell people I’m white but I too have a ethnic background because I am English/German/Italian/Assyrian and being Assyrian meant I was a target in high school cuz my wannabe peckerwood friends would call me a sand nigger being part middle eastern and all. Though it’s funny because i can’t fucking stand the heat and even though I used to bmx and have gone to the desert a few times.. it’s nothing like these guys who spend most their life in the desert riding lol but even though I’ve been called that word I never felt the need to ever wanna say it except when I tell this story. But me wearing metal mulisha and hanging out with my friends was what lead to me getting stabbed. The target was a guy who was my height, white boy, wearing a metal mulisha hoodie.. and supposedly a racist. Now I’m not a racist. Hold on.. it’s time to hit enter twice..

Okay where was I.. oh yeah.. so I am standing here.. more like laying here holding my kidneys in pain and knowing that I have this one pill in my pocket that I can take that will diminish all my pain and suffering. And not just for tonight.. but for good! No longer will I have to deal with being homeless and deal with the heartache of seeing my ex wife who was looking even more beautiful as ever though she swears she packed on some weight but I thought she looked gorgeous.. she always will be. And here I am.. sober.. clean and sober just like she always wanted to see.. but homeless. The man who she was married to and she always would tell me how jealous she was because she wished she had my talents. I never saw my talents. So I can dance a little and sing, write poetry and kickbox though the fighting she never liked that side of me because it terrified her but she loved knowing she was protected and that I was her masculine man who would stand up to anyone for the right reasons but she knows that it changes me sometimes and It can make people miss out on who I really am. The guy with a big heart who isn’t afraid to show his emotions and be gentle, treat others with nothing but kindness. Who loves animals and kids. Yeah I’m great with all of that but my times been running out. And here I thought this whole time it was my addiction that was going to kill me. No.. it’s being homeless and fucking broke all the time that did kill me. It has been killing me. You guys I don’t know how much longer I can make it without food, without clothes, without shelter. Maybe every single person here would be able to make it if you were in my shoes because you all know how to hustle and know all the tricks to making a quick buck.. but I don’t. And I’m trying but I’m sorry to say life’s just been rejecting me and it fucking hurts when you get rejected many times over and over and over again and I don’t even know why because I ain’t a useless punk.. I can actually work and I have quite a few sets of skills.. but right now I’m sitting here thinking.. why.. Why oh why you guys.. should I NOT take this one single pill.. that will make me go *POOF* because you guys will probably tell me I have a lot of life to live still.. and you might be right.. but let me tell ya.. lately.. the way life makes me itch.. burns like a son of a bitch! And that fire.. can give man great desire. And I will forever burn for the devil never learns... burn baby burn.. unless you guys have anything to say or can tell me how I’m going to make some cash so I can actually have a chance to live a day that doesn’t hurt me like it has been.. I can keep that pill in my pocket and hold off for now.. and pray about it but hurry please.. the demons are screaming in my ears.. telling me that death is near...

unless you guys have anything to say or can tell me how I’m going to make some cash

Sell your ass, beg up, panhandle, everything people have to do to get by, I've been homeless I've ate out of soup kitchen's and I've sold myself for drugs

You need to help yourself in this world not ask strangers on the Internet

Or you might be better off going to the doctors because you don't sound right in the head, you might need medication to sort your head out, you don't sound suicidal you just sound like you've got a screw loose and want attention, sorry if I'm wrong maybe it's a cry for help

If begging up and eating out of soup kitchens is what helps people get by, what makes you so special that you can't do this? If your actually as hard up and hungry as you make out, then you'd go to a soup kitchen

If it was really your ex wife posting and not you pretending to be her, which tbh it sounded like then she said she'll add money to your money app

Like I said I could be wrong, but your posts are sounding more like attention seeking, or trying to get people to give you money rather than you wanting help for feeling like you want to top yourself

Hey Draven. Glad you're OK, you had us worried there for a while.

You don't need to go without food. Soup kitchens exist for exactly the reason of helping those who have no money for food.
You don't need to go with clothes. The Salvation Army and dozens of other charities can help you out with this.
You don't need to go without shelter. Plenty of charities are there to help.
You don't need to go without cash. Walk around town a little asking small business owners if there's anything you can do for a couple of dollars like sweep the sidewalk, wash the windows etc.

So, if you are willing to help yourself there is plenty of help available.

Unless you just want help with cash donations in which case please stop posting so that the good folk here can spend more time with people who really need help.

Stay safe and look after you.

./empeebee

Man you have to learn that bitching about your life gets you no where ima tell you like this suicide only affects you and your family. Your hurting no one but them. No one else will care and they will move on in less then a year. Stop worrying about going to protest. If you like the word and believe in God live what the Bible commands which is loving everyone including yourself. You’re not going to kill yourself otherwise you woulda already done it. My father told no one what he was going to do he just did it. I’m not telling you to do the same I’m telling you get out of your pity party and go make something of yourself while your still young and got the chance. Going to protest is not going to solve your homeless situation

I can keep that pill in my pocket and hold off for now..
Yes, brother, we all have that pill and I personally carry many.
There is a lot to be said about having prolonging the inevitable (death) but each time we push back we get a little stronger as even though darkness may be all we can see; pushing past the darkness one will eventually see some "light" and we tend to be in a better place than our previous predicament. Just my experience. YMMM....)
Ya got others by your side as they came searching for you... embrace them with all at your disposal as many have no one to call *family. Think of them and their well being. One thing that help me get past all my darkness was focusing on how my actions affected my SO and this in itself had me in tears. It was the start of a new breakthrough and BL kinda fucking kicked me in the ass to gt my lungs started. LOL
@LadyAlkaline Sorry but as soon as I woke this morning your post was the first I saw here and I didn't need and "feel good" meds for a minute after. ;) Need a visual disciplinarian here and I vote for you, love.
<3

And I will forever burn for the devil never learns... burn baby burn.. unless you guys have anything to say or can tell me how I’m going to make some cash so I can actually have a chance to live a day that doesn’t hurt me like it has been.. I can keep that pill in my pocket and hold off for now.. and pray about it but hurry please.. the demons are screaming in my ears.. telling me that death is near...

we can tell you that you're young, that everyday is a new day, and that life is what you make of it...all those things that people like to say (because they're true), but you have to find something to care about. Something to live for. Someone to live for. A spark, or at least the hope that one day there will be a spark.

we can support you but we can't stop you from doing something crazy.

Sell your ass, beg up, panhandle, everything people have to do to get by, I've been homeless I've ate out of soup kitchen's and I've sold myself for drugs

You need to help yourself in this world not ask strangers on the Internet

Or you might be better off going to the doctors because you don't sound right in the head, you might need medication to sort your head out, you don't sound suicidal you just sound like you've got a screw loose and want attention, sorry if I'm wrong maybe it's a cry for help

If begging up and eating out of soup kitchens is what helps people get by, what makes you so special that you can't do this? If your actually as hard up and hungry as you make out, then you'd go to a soup kitchen

If it was really your ex wife posting and not you pretending to be her, which tbh it sounded like then she said she'll add money to your money app

Like I said I could be wrong, but your posts are sounding more like attention seeking, or trying to get people to give you money rather than you wanting help for feeling like you want to top yourself

No I'm not seeking attention and no that was really my ex wife that got into my account because she bitched about my yahoo and my gmail and was asking questions about what girls were talking to me (( this was of course 2 years now after our divorce )) but I don't know how to ask for help sorry. And I am no one special I'm just another human being wanting to make it by but I don't want to beg for money.. I don't know how to to be honest. It's not like me. I don't think I could get used to that. I was excited because my buddy was the one that got me into the whole cash app crap a while back and reminded me if I still had mine that he would send me money but the last time him and I spoke I told him to fuck off and not worry about it because I don't believe in people's promises because they always end up flaking. And it's annoying because he knows I would of paid him back.. I always pay people back.. but that's because I rarely ever ask for money and in this case I wasn't asking him he just offered.

I just want a job. I've been going on indeed and craigslist to try to find a stock clerk job or a telemarketing job or even construction even though I've got a fucked up shoulder and back problems but I like physical jobs I love moving around I have ADHD for crying out loud I can't stay in this situation where I'm not doing anything I want to be working and making money so I don't seem like I'm begging for money or sounding needy. And I was just venting. I was feeling suicidal yesterday or whenever I posted this but I don't know.. for a sober person it's fucking crazy how I feel like I'm in a haze.. this isn't fucking real it seems like.. it can't be. I wasn't supposed to be in this situation and I just want to overcome this bitch! I'll shut the fuck up from now on though cuz I'm sounding like a needy bitch and I don't want to be a bother so no worries.. you don't have to hear from me anymore! Thank you guys! gals! Take care everyone! Love you all! Peace out!

Okay well if you guys were me.. and you desperately needed a job.. because more than anything else I want to work. I want to find a job.. so where would you guys go to look for work because this whole indeed.com and craigslist ain't working. Even tried finding focus groups to earn a little side cash but no luck there

Right, I see, when I said you don't sound right in the head I think after you mentioning ADHD its that I'm picking up on in your comments, or the meds that your on for it maybe

I think a good idea was from @empeebee, go round asking shop owners for little jobs like sweeping, cleaning windows and even washing up, no one likes washing up so if you ask places if you can do there's they might say yeah, work your way up this way and they might hire you part time, then full time

You won't know till you ask, carry on looking with indeed and Craigslist there's jobs out there, and soup kitchens ain't embarrassing if you're hungry it's worth it, or even ask to wash up for some food in restaurants

Swallow your pride

sorry if i missed it:
What are your skill sets?

Last edited:
hey man been jumped onda cona but almost took a bitch out.....
im with ya

Status
Not open for further replies.